Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm
Myka's eyes closed as he kissed her skin, a familiar tingling setting off. Suddenly, she was back on Earth with only one question on her mind. "Angel? Where's Damian?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm
"So... I'm kinda like you?" Damian quirked an eyebrow.

"Yes, what's so confusing about that?" Triskele snapped.

"Hey, I'm new to this! Cut me some slack!" he whined.

The fallen angel rolled his eyes and looked past Damian when he saw Myka and Kira. Damian watched, too. "Hmm... You're not upset at all?" he mused to his other self.

Damian shrugged and looked away from the window. "'Course I am. It's just - She seemed so happy with Kira, and he seems like a nice guy, so... Yeah..."

Triskele shook his head with a sigh. "The things you idiots do for love."

"Hey hey, enough about me! What about you?" Damian laughed and swung his arm over Triskele's shoulder. He was completely oblivious to his evil self's death glare. "Looks like we'll be spending some time together. Let's be friends!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 pm
"Look at you, you don't look a day over 18. Aren't you supposed to be 21 now?"
Kira chuckled. "Yes, and you're 18 now, and every bit the beautiful woman I'd told you you'd be."
Myka smiled, then remembered how she'd spent her birthday. Damian was back in her mind. "I should find Damian, he'd-"
Kira brushed her lips with his thumb, smiling softly. "Sh, mllaya moya." He bent to kiss her, his lips just barely touching hers.
Myka was too shocked to move, then recovered and pulled back. "No, this isn't right. You're gone, I've gotten over you. And Arwen...it's too soon. It's too much!"
"Darling, don't think. Just kiss me." Kira lifted her up and sat her on the high back rest of the bench so that she was eye level.
Myka shook her head and closed her eyes. "No, I can't. I love someone else, Kira."
Kira sighed. "Do you not remember our love? I remember it all: the kisses after midnight, the swimming down at the lake, the nights we spent in the gardens, counting the stars while in each others arms. What can that angel offer you that I can't? He can't even give you children, whilst I've given you one."
"And then you died! I loved you so much I couldn't breathe, and then I lost you. Damian put me back together again. I was only a child, just barely 15, and you were 17, almost a man. Do you really expect me to throw myself back in your arms, begging you to make love to me after all these years without you?"
Kira slid his arms around Myka's waist and kissed her, hard and full of desperation and passion.
Out of habit, Myka slowly kissed back. Oh, how she'd missed kissing him...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm
Damian fell still when he heard the conversation between Kira and Myka. Now that wasn't very nice, the least Kira could do was say that he was alright. After all, it was his body! He smiled a little when Myka backed away from Kira's advanced, he felt hope for a second, but just as it was there it was gone once they kissed.

Now Triskele put his arm over Damian's shoulder. "See? Every girlfriend you have ends up a wreck. But hey, this was your decision." He looked from the scene to Damian's hurt eyes. "I love watching hope die." he crooned.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 pm
Myka's arms slowly began to wrap around Kira's neck when she remembered hers and Damian's first real kiss. She pictured them laughing together on the giant black horse that reminded her of her childhood, and felt a pang of guilt shoot through her. Myka pulled away roughly, almost falling off the bench. "No, this isn't right!"
"Yes it is! Myka, stop telling yourself that this can't be. We can go back to where we were before!" Kira tried to kiss her again, only to be pushed back.
"No we can't. Back then, it was forbidden. That gave us the thrill. It wasn't love, it was a childhood infatuation."
"I wasn't a child! And as I recall, neither were you!"
"I was 15 years old, hardly a woman! And you, you wouldn't have even noticed me if you hadn't found me bathing."
"That's not true, and you know it."
"Yes it is! You were the Orion to my Diana, Kira. For a moment, I was happy in your arms. But that moment ended, and has now been replaced with a new one. I love Damian, more than I ever loved you. He makes me happy, that should be enough to put you at rest."
"I can only be happy with you, Myka! I gave you all that I had to give! I protected you as much as I could, I protected our child! I found Sebastian for you! And this is how you repay me? By running off with another man, an angel, no less? Face it, your heart is as black as your grandfather's."
Myka slapped him and hopped off the bench, standing on the other side. Her eyes, as cold as ice, stared into his. "You forget, Kira. At least I never cheated on you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 pm
Both Damian's perked up when they heard yelling.

"Lovers' quarrel?" Triskele mused.

"Myka!" Damian gasped and pushed past his evil self. She wasn't happy! In fact, she seemed so upset... He had to go see her, to help her! "I-I need to be by her side!" he said and ran into the vast white oblivion, only being pushed back by some blobby invisible wall.

"Give it up." the fallen angel murmured and flew towards the faceplanted Damian, one hand in his pocket. "You're trapped here. Well, unless you can find a small opening in this Kira fellow's mind, and that'll only happen when an emotion reaches its high point." He looked up to see how angry Kira was. "Hmm... Looks like you might actually have a chance." he said.

"Wait," Damian groaned and sat up, rubbing his nose. "Why are you helping me? Don't you want to get out?"

Triskele grunted. "I don't care. This school is filled with love and I'd just end up getting sick from how disgusting it is. When you leave, that's when I'll make my move." he said and heaved his good side up. "Now get out of here. You're bugging me." He attempted to push Damian forward, but Damian quickly spun around and hugged him, making his eye twitch.

"Thanks." he said.

"Get off me!" he snarled and shoved him away.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 pm
"You're still upset about that?" asked Kira disbelievingly.
Myka sighed impatiently. "Of course I am, she was one of my closest friends!"
"Ha! You still have something for me!"
Myka scoffed. "Love and disgust are two different things."
"But your feelings are still strong."
"That's ridiculous, coming from someone with no feelings. Did you even care when Aleksey died?"
"How dare you ask me that!! Of course I cared, he was my brother!"
"Oh yes, and that's why you were at Elizabeth's house, f**king her brains out. You didn't even come to say goodbye!"
"I couldn't! You try losing your brother to heart failure!"
"You try watching your parents be murdered!"
"I DID WATCH MINE DIE! I WATCHED MY WHOLE FAMILY DIE!"
"SO DID I!! AND I WATCHED HIM SLAUGHTER THEM!"
"I HEARD THEIR SCREAMS AS THEY BURNED TO DEATH!!" Kira's icy eyes were full of rage, his anger so great he could hardly control himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:29 pm
And there it was! Just as Triskele explained! There was a crack in the void, a crack that showed the outside world, smelled of grass, felt cool from the wind. Hang on Myka! Damian prayed and felt his wings unfold, giving him speed. Their screams were like earthquakes and the entire time Damian was so scared that enraged words would lead to actions. He closed his eyes, feeling his hair fly away from his face at a speed faster than he's ever done, and flew into the crack.

Triskele watched Damian zoom into the opening with little amusement. Now the battle for control begins, he mused and leaned back in his invisible chair.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 pm
Kira's hard eyes were glaring at Myka, when he suddenly fell to the ground.
Myka mentally battled with herself, ultimately deciding to check on him. "Kira?"
'You can't have her back,' said Kira to Damian mentally. 'I finally have her, and she'll be in my arms soon enough. We have passion, what do you have?'
Myka knelt to the ground, trying to make sense of the situation. "What's going on? Are you ok?"
Kira's eyes shot open, revealing blue eyes that changed from blue to silver and back again every few seconds. "She was mine first," he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 pm
Damian crash landed into Kira. "Boy, nothing's more passionate than those screams, eh?" he yelled and punched him. "Wow, you know I thought you were a pretty swell guy, but you just sound more and more like a creeper." he said angrily. Once the body's eyes went silver, Damian's voice spilled out to say, "She chose me."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 am
Myka's eyes went wide. "Oh my God, Damian!" She propped the shared body up on her knees, and stroked the changing hair. "Damian, come back to me. Come on, Angel, please."
"NO!" screamed Kira. He fought back with a fervor, punching and kicking Damian everywhere he could. 'What makes you think she'll stay with you? She may not leave you for me, but there will be others. Adrian? They were together for almost a year when Sebastian walked in on them almost doing the deed for the first time. They were forced to break up. Erik? She doesn't even know how she feels about him, but she's too scared to find out. Even my brother, Grigorii, was with her. She has so much better than you to choose from. Why would she pick a jealous, problematic, American angel?'
Myka was sinning now, every ounce of her body full of terror. "Angel, please, don't leave me, I need you! Arwen needs you! Even Dominick needs you, and I'm pretty sure his new boyfriend won't like that, but it's true!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 am
Damian took the blows and was forced back a few steps. He could feel blood trickling down the corner of his mouth and could feel himself get overpowered. That's when he heard Myka. Her cries for him and not Kira empowered and brought his arms up to a blocking position. "We all date other people in our lives, that's part of growing... up!" he yelled and broke his defense to punch Kira hard with the last word. "She may not love me someday, but that's fine. I'll take what I can get. I don't care if she leaves me tomorrow just as long as I can make her smile and keep her away from a cheating..." A punch to the stomach. "Conniving...." A punch to the Adam's apple. "RUSSIAN LIKE YOU!!!" And with that and protective rage flowing through him, Damian took a step towards Kira and gave him the hardest headbutt he's eve given someone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:38 am
At the last hit, Kira was knocked out of the body, sending him back to wherever he'd come from. The body went limp in Myka's arms.
Myka bent her head, the sobs shaking her whole body. "In my arms....not again. I could handle losing Kira, but not you! I love you..."
{I was gonna say "apparently periods are my BFFs" but then I realized how unbelievably WRONG that is.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 am
((>.> Randomly hilarious xD))

After a minute or two a feather gently dropped down on Kira's body. Then another, and another, and another, and another until eventually his entire body was engulfed with feathers. They all shimmied a little then twitched as one, becoming giant wings with blood splattered on them. They unfolded from the body to show Damian and a meek look on his face. "You sure slap hard." he chuckled and rubbed the spot on his cheek where Myka slapped Kira.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 am
Myka looked up, startled, and a smile broke out across her face. She pulled him up closer, kissing him everywhere that she could. "Oh my God, why did you do it? You're so stupid, why'd you do it?"
{You'd be surprised the amount of random, yet funny things that pass through my thoughts.}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games