Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 am
"fair how is it fair u sick witch" she growled her eyes turned to a crimson red color  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 am
jade walked up "now now dont fight" jade said her steel eyes flashing as she pulled them apart and turned to serenity " all it will do is put you in jail like this-" jade said as hand cuffs manifested on samanthas wrists-" oops i forgeot to make keys well not your stuck untill i decide" jade said smiling her dark smile and turned to serenity " hey im jade"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 am
Serenity saw jade"hello..and thainks..im serenity kursaka yuchika..well was suppose to be.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 am
Lena walked into the cafe to see if Serenity was there so they could talk. She looked up and saw Serenity holding Hiro's sister by the throat. "S-Serenity stop!" she shrieked and ran up to them.

Roy followed Lena to celebrate her engagement when he saw Serenity and another girl.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 am
Momiji looks at her and smiles." Thankyou ." He says. He looks at jewel. " You look familiar, Are you the one with my uncle?" He asks. He ignores the girls fighting but takes a glance at serenity. ' Its her again, but why?' He aks in his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am
"i sware if u ever ever i mean ever show u face around me again ill kill you and i mean it" she said as she heard lena and roy come in  

Misuki Izo

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am
jasmin smiles " no i am not my sister jewel is with your uncle" jasmin said smiling" and my other sister jade is over there" she said handing momiji the money
jade smiled again " no problem she was getting on my verves and you seem kool" jade said reading serenitys mind " oh and i might wanna say just in case im jewels sister"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am
Lena caught her breath. "Wh-What happened?" she asked Serenity.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 am
Serenity growled"that sick witch made yumaki call off the wedding i red her mind.." she shook her head"i knew she was trouble"  
Samantha sighs and emenated an aura that goes into the keyhole and unlocks it from the inside and smiled when the handcuffs fell. "well, this is what I get for helping out ky big brother, I guess he did make the right desicion" she hissed then took a seat at a nearby table. Serenity had hurt way to many people and broke way to many hearts...she wasn't going to just let her hurt yumaki.

Yumaki walked into the cafe to see serenity but he didn't look at her, he just took a seat across from Samantha and Catherine followed next to him.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
momiji smiles. " It nice to meet you girls, My uncle would be glad to hear shes safe, But it sucks he had to go fight somewhere, He said if he comes back that he will ask jewel to marry him."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am
jade looked up st roy and went deep red reading his mind she smiled "congrats lena" she said producing a small neacklace  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am
Serenity growled"that sick witch made yumaki call off the wedding i red her mind.." she shook her head"i knew she was trouble"she was wearing yumakis wedding ring that he gavve her to prove she loved him  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:04 am
jasmins eyes went white with fear " your uncle jewels savior is gone.." she said her eyes filling with tears "if he dies she dies he bound her to him by saving her: jasmin said tears running down her cheecks lightly as her white hair fell across her face  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:04 am
Zinny was oblivous to everything around her, she was busy sketching out all the parts of a gun on her table. She took note of how they worked, drawing in absolute detail.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games