Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Mukane winced and rolled from under bob's feet. " Hmm... Someone is mad ... Katiana would be a perfect test subject..If you know what i mean." Mukane said as he ponited to her body. * Katiana was breathing hard, slowly healing herself. Her body gained some of its power and dropped to the floor, Now she could move. Kino ran up to her with molina, them both healing katiana faster. * Mukane frowned, " Ruined my little fun." He said. Then he roared loudly. Turning into a dragon. he blew fire at bob. * Folijusa looked down at her body, He shirt was tattered. " That was a $600 dollar shirt you brat!" She said as she blew a harder wind toward him, makeing two more trees come up from the ground, she threw them at xavier.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 pm

the tree rose and lilly had been hiding under had been ripped out of the ground and they were now standing next to a large hole in the ground. "well...this sucks." they hissed and then set their sisters down. they looked over at Kino and sighed. "you want us to help?" they asked, staying by the little girls.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 pm

BOB

XAVIER

Xavier flipped her off nonchalantly, wires had him pinned to the ground so he wouldn't move, but the trees, however, split as they came near him and went back together as they passed.

Bob pulled out a highly modified sawed-off shotgun. It could destroy New York City if he shot it at the building. "Hasta Lavista." He said, pulling the trigger and releasing the two bullets at the man, it would leave a humongous crater around them at the very least.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Kino looked at the girls and shrugged. " We should let the boys handle it.... We have katiana so were good.. And ill put the tree back... well ill try.." She said looking at the other trees. Kino focused on one of the trees folijusa threw and levited it up, Makeing it fit perfectly back in the hole where they were by. Kino held katiana and molinas hand running to the tree by the other girls. * Molina looked at them. " What happened?" She asked looking at the girls on the ground. * Mukane closed his eyes as it hit him, he turned to ashes. the ashes blew in the wind. * Folijusa cursed under her breath. " Ill be back again you brats!! youll see!!." She yelled as she vanished.

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hawtalicious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Hasekawa threw his katana at Otaru *Otaru jumped on a ceiling with Taitto "Dammit not him again!"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm

the twins smiled softly at Molina. "they're ok. they're just changing Formes, it takes a little while and can hurt quite a bit so we're letting them sleep through it." they murmered, sitting on either side of their sisters.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

BOB

XAVIER

The two became their regular selves, sitting on the ground and panting. "Well, damn. That was fun." Bob grinned at the crater. "That's what he gets... ********> He started to crack up as if it was the funniest joke in the world.

Xavier stared at Bob like he was a madman. "Firstly, what the hell was that?! Secondly, where can I get one?" Of course, he wanted the guns. He loved guns.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Molina tilted her head. " Changeing forms? " She asked, She was still little, she didnt even get what a demon true form was.. she looked at the girls curiously, keeping her voice down so they can sleep. * Katiana ran to bob. " That was dangerous!!!! But......Thank you....for helping...." She said as she blushed. * Taitto looked at xavier. She turned her head away to look at otaru. ' I guess i dont have to fight alone anymore.' She thought to herself. * Yujiku and momiji appeared with bags of mcdonalds in their hands. Tomoyokai laughed. " TYhat was your plan!?!!?!?" She asked pointing to the bags and laughing. " Yup.. were all hungry so i got some food." He said smileing. Yujiku gave a bag to rose and lilly, " I figured it would be rude not to get yall something... Theres some food in there for your sisters too" He said handing them a bag. He handed kino a bag also. Momiji handed everyone else a bag. He ate his fries.

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hawtalicious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:56 pm

"DOMINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"He went towards Otaru*Otaru jumped still holding Taitto "Taitto who is that guy that you were looking at......."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 pm

taitto blinked at otaru's question. " He's my ex.. that i killed...but he's alive..." She said wondereing why he had asked.

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:59 pm

BOB

XAVIER

Bob shrugged. "I couldn't let him... And that b***h do that to you." he stood and hugged her. "Besides, it was just plan Alpha, or A. Then there'd be Beta, the Omega... Then we'd be screwed." he kidded.

Xavier noticed how Taitto looked at him and he looked at the black blood all over the place, he'd severed the wires and let the earth eat them instead of the alternative. Black blood was usually venomous, and taking the wires back could've been deadly.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:59 pm

the twins smiled at Molina "they're going to look more like us when they wake up. they'll seem a bit older then their thirteen-year-old-selves." they chuckled. when Yukiju gave them the McDonallds food they smiled softly. "thank you." they mumbled, setting it down and then looked at their sisters.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Hawtalicious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:01 pm

"Hm..............he seems really strange........."He ran and jumped to the other building
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Molina smiled back. " Thats amazeing! i wish i could look older like that."Molina said. She looked at the girls on the floor in amazement. ' Cool.' She thought in her head. Molina looked at the girls and got up. " Ill be right back." She said to them. Molina ran to where bob and xavier were. She looked at xavier. She pulled on his shirt alittle. * Katiana smiled and kissed bob. * Taitto looked down. " Yea.. you could say that.." She said to otaru, looking at him.

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hawtalicious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:12 pm

"You son of l3itch!!!!"He went below him when he jumped*He put his foot on his face and jumped higher "Hm..........."
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games