Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 pm
(Screw it ; I hate Double Posting, but I'm pissed. I'm also tired of waiting. I'm getting off in a hour or so, and I have a feeling Kotestu's NOT going to post by then.... next chance I get, which will be tomorrow, I'm posting, and damn him; if he was going to be AFK for THIS long, he should have said something, so we're not stuck waiting for him to go again. I'd recommend we all continue like he isn't there, just like we've done for Celtic Zombie kitten and the others who showed up here and promptly left without a trace....)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:34 pm
{You go ahead, Laz, but I don't mind waiting. It hasn't even been a week. I'm sure he's got some s**t going on, otherwise, he'd be posting. He hasn't posted in the other RP he's in either. He hasn't forgotten about us, or moved on. He's just away. Again, do what you feel you must, but I'm waiting. Sometimes, things cannot be foreseen.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 pm
(My muse is gone, plus I'm busily watching my way through seasons of Eureka, and Stargate SG-1... and SGU... and I'm starting on Sanctuary... I'll post tomorrow, as I said. Also, I suppose I could throw in a new situation that requires everyone's attention....)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 am
(*Bows* Sorry about the lack of posting. Due to Xmas, I've been swamped with work and had to saty at my fiance's house to save on transport... and she has no internet. Plus the internet at work has been turned off, so I've had no method of posting. *Offers cookies as apology*)

Kaishin waited for Larka to finish bathing, so he decided to dip his paws in the water to wash them off and then promptly slipped and fell into the water... Paddling back to the surface, he coughed and spat out some water. "Well that was embarrasing..." he muttered.

Kirias watched as the Gryphon cast a cleansing speel over the area. She had to admit it... the Gryphon had some skill. She had grown up being taught that all other creatures other than Dragons were just mindless cattle that didn't know their place in the world. But... after arriving in the forest and meeting all sorts of creatures, like fluffy and birdboy. she began to think that the dragons were wrong.
She responded to Bakher's question about the tracking method. "You're right, magickal tracing won't work...not after this long". She looked around the forest, wondering just how they were going to do this. "I guess..." she said. "I'll leave it t you to figure out".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm
(Ah. Sorry for jumping all over your a** about not being on here... I'll try to post so that I am not putting you in a bind, having to answer to post in order to move things forward)

He looked up at the Dragoness' answer, and question, and had to sit back and really, really think about his answer; He'd been thinking about how exactly someone had summoned all the Erinyes, but he hadn't given any thought on how to track down whoever had done this.

upon further thought, he realized that he probably should have been thinking of the tracking issue first, and worry about the how MUCH later. he shook his head, mentally chastising himself, then considered; With his cleaning spell, he'd wiped out most traces of the otherworldly creatures, but something had to remain....

Then he hit upon it, and his wings twitched as he winced; stupid him. Scent, and tracks- Erinyes had distinctive scents, ones that were instantly identifiable, and that persisted, and they left very visible and equally distinctive tracks with their claws.

"Magik may be out, trrrrue... but not sssscent and trrrrackssss... We can track them like we would a deerrrr or a horrrrssse..."

he twitched his wings again, then looked around, fluffed out his feathers, and trilled, loudly, to get everyones attention. He cleared his throat, then spoke.

"Everrrrryone! I think we have a way to trrrrack thesssse thingssss; We need a good trrrrackerrr, howeverrrrrr... anyone herrrrre want to find werrrrre thesssse thingssss came frrrrom assss badly assss I do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 pm
Leran came up behind bakher. "I want to help with this one. If i may. I can trace them easily. I know there scent very well."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:51 pm
The Dragoness smiled at Bakher, "Guess you're not so useless after all" she said with a grin. There was no way she was telling him that she was actually quite impressed he came up with something so quickly. Then it was her turn to have an idea. "How about using Miss White Fluffy? Kaishin once mentioned that she was the best tracker in the forest". She looked at Leran, "And we would appreciate your help too!"

(imma gonna wit for dark before I do more with kaishin)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Larka's eyes flew open as splashing and sputtering intruded on her peace of mind. When she turned to see what all the commotion was about, Kaishin's embarrassment sent her into a fit of snickers. She laughed so hard, her bruised and better sides began to hurt. Her weakened legs started to shake with the effort to keep her above the water, so she wouldn't choke while laughing. Her eyes watered and her tongue lolled once she was done. She panted to catch her breath and all she could do was shake her head at her Alpha's silliness.

Her ears perked at what sounded like Bakher's screech echoing through the tunnel. She couldn't hear anything after that, so she decided it was time to investigate. She padded up on the rocky shoreline and nudged her Leader with her muzzle. "Lead the way, oh Graceful One," she teased.

She wasn't feeling herself still, but she could at least find out what the next cause for alarm was. All this chaos was going to kill her one of these days. If it didn't, she'd be lucky.

{I at least hope you had fun with your fiance! :3 I was over at my Mate's house as well, since Thursday. I'm back home now, though I wish I wasn't. D"X}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 pm
(Oh... i had lots of 'fun'... heheheh~)

Kaishin growled, half at larka's comment, half at his own stupidity. He got out of the water and shook himself off, "Guess it's been a rough day for both of us" he said as they walked to the entrance. Once outside, he reeted the Gryphon and then he was scooped up into a hug by Kirias. He growled slightly, but seemed to be getting used to it.
"So what's up now?" he asked after Kirisa released him.
"The bird has decided that the best method to track the orgins of these beasts is by good, old-fashioned tracking. I remember you telling... more like bragging, that Larka-chan was the best tracker in the forest and we were wondering if she would assist us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 pm
((L: *singing "all the lonely people" by the beatles.. gets bored and calls up the mental health hotline before hanging up* .. somehow that didnt help my depression.. i'll just hop in.. time skips save my tail several thousand times anyway.. and i'm pretty creative. im sure ill think up sumthin..
Todd: *comes in with three toddler pups*
L: .. *doesnt turn but points at them* i am not explaining that. ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 pm
(Hey, miss insanity is back!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm
{Nice, Kotetsu. X"D}

Larka eyed the Dragon squeezing Kaishin to death and made a wide circle around her. She did not want to be any more damaged than she already was. She settled down next to Bakher and gingerly lowered herself to the ground. Body parts ached in protest, but she ignored the pain to rest her weary self.

Her ears twitched at the question that seemed more directed at her from the Reptile. Her ego leaped eagerly at the stroking it just received from both Kaishin and the Dragoness, but worry swatted it back down. Hadn't she just told herself she'd die doing this kind of stuff?

With a sigh, she nodded. "I am the best in the area; I can find whatever you need," her mouth shut before "just please don't get me killed" could escape out into the open.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:29 pm
He looked down at the Huntress, and twitched his wings; He would lie dead before anything happened to her. His crest rose as he nudged the dead Erinyes, then looked at Larka, his expression neutral.

" I will die beforrrre anything harrrrrmsss you, Larrrrka, you have my worrrrrd. I will be accompanying you assss you trrrrack down the ssssourrrrce of thessse foul thingsssss"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:50 am
Kirias shook her scales, as if she had a shiver or something. "Well now that everything is settled, let's go looking for this summoner. "I'm starting to get a little hungry".
Kaishin sighed, with the three of them working together... he wondered how things would pan out? "Since Larka is going with you guys, I guess I'll have to fetch some food myself". He looked around to see who was left, hopefully someone that could form a decent hunting party. All he could see was the Agata and the Tigress... speaking of which. he walked over to her, assuming his anthro form so he could look her in the eye. "Tell me miss tiger. What brings you here?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 am
"I will watch our backs. Make sure nothing is following us." He noticed his paws were freezing up again so he smacked them against the tree to break up the ice. This kind of thing was allways active.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games