Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Victor blinked taken aback. He smiled hugging Dawn. "I'll pass the message Dawn..Thanks for getting Val in that pink frilly dress and flat that made my day laughing...but I'm sorry...your considered old like Valcom because yall were in the first generation of protectors" he said grinning hiding the slight pain of lossing his mom's best friend. He blinked. "Uh...cousin?"

Val nodded. "Didn't Malik say you were...siblings?" she asked quietly. "I don't mean to be rude or anything!" she added quickly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Xalidir laughed.

" I said that Val..but we are only half brothers."he said gently.

Damon nodded and he starred at Lily.

"You'll have to.."he said grinning and hugged her gently..singing softly as he starred at the graves.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9k_HUq1Kd4&feature=autoplay&list=PL87B462F633A32F65&index=2&playnext=5  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 pm
Val nodded then tilted her head. "Then...not to be funny but would that make you be the uncle I never had? well great uncle but yeah...." she said ending up talking to herself  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:23 pm
Lily chuckled softly and nodded before she listened to him sing. She stared at the graves but she only smiled as she knew things would be ok.

Dawn hugged him back and shook her head. "Like I've said a million times. I don't keep track of time anymore. But knowing my time may be limited, well there's a few last minute things I'd like to get out of the way before my clock finally stops ticking. And I'm glad I got you to laugh. Being too serious isn't always a good thing." she said with a soft chuckle. "And yes my cousin." she said as she whistled.

Karin jumped down from a tree and smiled. "You still owe me an explaination." she said as she crossed her arms and raised her brow at Dawn. She then looked over at Victor and gave a small wave before she held out her hand. "The name's Karin." she said.

Name: Karin
Race: Siren
Bio: Karin is a cousin of Dawn and has been traveling to the Kabuato kingdom. Dawn had told her a while back that she might be needed in the kingdom, but she didn't tell her why. Karin didn't ask any questions and just did as she was told.
Powers: Hypnosis with her voice, Earth, and Illusions
Friend or Foe?: Friend
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Tsunaida Te  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm
Victor blinked and smiled. "Val we all know and love is still holding the innocence of a 7 year old and yet she is like how old and went through so much" he admitted. He blinked hearing another voice shaking Karin's hand. "Uh...Victor Kabuato." he blinked then glanced at Dawn. "what did you do?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:33 pm
Xalidir laughed and he sighed.

"I guess you can say that..now hows your aim doing?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 pm
Val smiled weakly producing a palmsized crossbow that was tucked away underneathe the garter she wear. "I saw...pretty good, good enough to protect our friends" she admitted. "I can't track fast target though.." she added  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm
Xalidir sighed and he looked at her.

"Better question Val..if you were shooting from a tower window..onto a guy about to kill someone else..would you hit them?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm
Val thought a moment then smiled weakly.

"No...I'll combine all the magic my mom taught me releasing it aiming for the guy that is harming one of my friends...I know I can't protect everyone but it's a try though if it's my brother,victor,lily or damon I would without a doubt... i wouldn't care if all that magic usage kills me either" she said slightly sounding like her mother  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 pm
Karin nodded at Victor before she glared at Dawn. "I've been asking her the same damn thing and still haven't gotten an answer." she said as she put her hands on her hips.

Dawn smiled innocently at Victor and Karin before she chuckled. "I told you, I wasn't going to leave without someone to replace me. And well Karin, you were just the perfect person! Besides you'll both thank me later. Now if you don't mind, I've got a whole world to see." she said as she hugged them both and then walked off.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 pm
Victor's jaw popped open for a second in protest but shut it back up. "Oh I will never understand her..." he chuckled shaking his head. He glanced over at Karin. "Since your her replacement...would you like to go somewhere with me?" he asked. After this he wanted to visit his mother and uncle's grave so much...it been awhile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:50 pm
Xalidir scoffed.

"Just like mommy."he said grinning.

Damon finished and sighed.

"Shall we head back?"he asked gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 pm
Val opened her mouth in protest then blinked. "My mom was like that?" she asked quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm
Karin rolled her eyes at Dawn walked off and she turned to Victor. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before she nodded. "Well I really don't want to meet everyone just yet, so lead the way." she said with a smile

Lily nodded at Damon and smiled. "We probably should head back. Don't want them to start worry or to think of ridiculous ideas." she said with a giggle as she stood up.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:13 pm
Damon let out a light laugh.

"Ridiculous ideas?"he asked.

Xalidir nodded.

"Yes she was..and your dad was even worse."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff