Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

Ronan jumped when she heard footsteps behind her, nearly falling to her doom, though I guess that was half her fault for dangling her feet over the edge. She was just out here wondering what the best way to draw the emotion this place had attached to it and she hadn't seen anyone yet, then again she hadn't gone to any of her classes or seen her dorm room yet either. Who ever it was didn't notice her at first, but then they stopped Ronan looked around for whoever had nearly caused her a heart attack. "Hello?" she called looking around before her eyes came to rest on Izaya.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image

Finding himself back here again, he looks at the girl who said hello wondering what she's doing here. "Umm, hey. Name's Izaya, you?"

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"Hello," Ronan said politely turning around to face him carefully as to not fall off or send her sketchbook to it's doom. "My name is Ronan, nice to meet you." She added shifting her umbrella after feeling a raindrop fall onto her arm and sizzle, "Well you know what they say, I guess I am just that hot." She muttered. Ronan loved the way that the rain looked, but the stuff just sizzled right off of her, so she never quite understood what people meant when they said that they liked to walk through the rain, it was part of the reason she always carried an umbrella with her, the rain was like a mosquito, sucking the energy out of her. Turning her attention back to Izaya she cocked her head slightly to the side, "What are you doing out here?" She asked out of blatant curiosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

"Heard about this place, so I decided to check it out. Can't believe this place exists though." He hate a deep hatred from suicide and wanted to help people from going that direction.

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"I think that almost everywhere has a place like this, it is beautiful from right here though." She said indicating to the location not the use. "It just holds a interesting sort of emotion though and as an artist, I would love to know if there is a story behind the place? If there is that might help me be able to draw this better." Ronan questioned and motioned that he should come join her on the cliff's edge, "Don't worry I swear I won't push you off." She added and used her flames to dry the area next to her, she smiled warmly at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am
User Image

Izaya nods and accepts her offer, sitting down on the edge of the cliff next to her. He twitches his hands making a smoothie appear and begins sipping it before stopping and looking at Ronan. "Would you like a smoothie?"

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 am
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"Yes, thank you." She replied with a smile as she looked over the edge of the cliff, looking back at her sketchbook again. "See I tried to draw it, but it just seems like there is something missing, some kind of emotion or connection I am not getting." She said softly showing him her sketchbook, it was a replica of exactly what could be seen now, but lighter somehow, without the dark atmosphere the clung over it. "That's why I was wondering if you could tell me anything about this place." She told him looking back towards Izaya.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:16 am
User Image

Izaya flicks his fingers again and making another smoothie appear in front of Ronan, floating. "Here you go, one smoothie." He was being nice for once, and wasn't making that much of an effort. It was kinda strange.

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:20 am
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"Thank you," she replied with a nod as she took a drink. "Wow it's good" she added while she drank it, "so did you really just come out here to the suicide cliff's to check it out? Personally I came out her to draw it." She informed him dangling her feet over the edge, looking bored she conjured a little bit of fire to play with, using it to make swirling patterns in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:04 am
User Image

Izaya nods in response to her answer. "You know, you're the second artist I've meet here."

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"Really? I would think this place is more popular for ghost stories then art." Ronan said with a smile as she played with the fire in her hands. "Or really this place just gives off a bad feeling so people might want to stay away." She thought aloud looking around, and noticing a certain chill in the air that made your skin crawl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

"I'm not surprised. With a name like suicide cliffs, I would think there would be ghost stories and such." He leans back a bit, his smoothie seeming bottomless as his continues to enjoy it.

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:12 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"Of course there would be. It's a shame I haven't heard any yet, probably because I just started school here... Oh well though I am sure I will hear something about it." She said, partially to herself, but mostly just to say it. She took a drink of her smoothie and conjured up a flame playing with it in her hands as she looked out at the horizon line.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Izaya looks at her, his eyes no longer cold. "I just wish people didn't do this. It reminds me of bad memories." He took a deep breath trying not to think about his past.

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:46 am
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"People do stupid things when they get sad, honestly it's worse watching it happen then being the one creating the issue." Ronan stated shuddering, but then put a smile back on her face as if she had never said anything. "Suicide cliffs or not this place is still beautiful." She stated glancing around.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff