Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:22 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

He finally released the songwriter after a few more seconds, keeping an arm around him as Ellery kept one around Lock's waist in an attempt to keep him upright in case exhaustion won out and he passed out. "Better than he would be if you hadn't gotten to him in time," he said, nodding in such a way that could be seen as a form of thanks. He moved his arms away from the brunette to stumble over to his designated chair beside Ethan, slumping forward and running a hand through his thick hair. "Doctors say that his finger should slowly readjust to being part of his body again, and in time he'll forget the pain, but until then, he's going to be very fragile, physically and emotionally. I think his mother should be here, but I couldn't call her and tell her what I let happen to her son. This is all my fault." He covered his face in his hands. "This is all my fault."
"That's not true," protested the songwriter, setting his hands on his hips.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"You can't blame yourself for that." Fredrich told Lock. "There was no way of knowing how psychotic Barnabas was, and even then you won't have to worry about him after today. He'll be locked up for life considering everything he's done."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:15 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"Sang-Min knew," he said quietly, staring at a mirror. "Sang-Min knew how and why he wanted revenge so badly. You don't know what it was like. It was as if I were stuck inside my own mind, unable to do a single thing. It was a nightmare, as if I were sleeping. It was awful." He grew quiet, now staring blankly at a wall.
Ellery shook his head, then moved to set his hand on Fredrich's arm. "I have to go check on a friend here. Can you watch Lock and make sure he doesn't try to do something stupid?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich watched Ellery leave then turned back to Lock, his lips pursing. Why couldn't Ellery be the one to stay here? He was far better at comforting people, especially people he knew. What could he even tell the pop star? That everything would be all right? That Ethan would be fine? That was all true, but it wouldn't take away the past that Lock was convinced could have been avoided.
His eyes drifted to the clipboard at the end of Ethan's bed for nurses and doctors that came in. He walked over and picked it up. What was written was worse than he initially thought. Among the comments over the severed limb, there were also accounts of broken bones, fractured ribs, even a poison injected into him. Rehabilitation was recommended.
Fredrich set the clipboard back then moved a seat at the other end of the room near the bed, across from Han. "You're aware that it couldn't have been avoided, right?" he asked as he sat down on the bed, looking hard into the blank eyes. "Even if you knew how deadly Barnabas was, there was no telling when he'd attack or how." He looked at Ethan. "At least you were able to save him before something worse could happen."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:59 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"But I didn't save him, you did," he corrected, leaning back to run a hand through his hair. "I just sat there and talked to Barnabas. I don't even know what I said to him!" Lock looked at Ethan, taking in the now-familiar sight of the broken man. He exhaled through his nose, voice and eyes softening as they stared at the person he loved most. "I just love him so much, Waltz. He's so precious to me, and to see him laying in this hospital bed and know that I'm unable to patch him up and bring him home destroys my heart and makes me sick to my stomach. All I can do is sit here, hold his hand that it's ruined, and think about all the things I could've done to avoid this. Don't you remember when Ellery was attacked by that Surgeon killer? How you felt seeing him?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yes, and I know the thing he hated most was damn well seeing me like this." he said while waving a hand in Lock's direction. "Think about Ethan's perspective. Yes he was frightened, but I have no doubt he kept thinking about you and how you saved him. You may have only talked to the author, but that kept him distracted enough for me to get him out. Do you think Ethan would want to see you like this? Beating yourself up and blaming yourself for something no one expected? He needs you now more than ever, and you have to be strong for his sake." His expression softened lightly as he heard the Texan shift in his sleep. He'd be waking up soon. "You did all you could, Lock. Whether you could have saved him before or not, there's nothing you can do now but to help him get through each day until he's better. It'll take a while, but with you I'm sure he'll be back to normal in no time." His eyes flickered down when he heard movement again.
Ethan squinted in his sleep then opened his eyes, riled by the sounds next to him. Part of him flinched just by opening his eyes, partially expecting the smiling author to have another idea to try out. When his surroundings were replaced with dull white walls and two colorful people, he relaxed a little. His tension almost disappeared completely when he recognized the two people. "Fredrich? Lock?" he mumbled and looked at each of them, stopping on the blond.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:44 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock was about to speak, only for his attention to quickly be preoccupied by Ethan's voice. He looked down to him, moving to stand beside the bed and set a hand on Ethan's cheek. "Ethan?" he said quietly, smiling at the Texan. "Hi." The Korean couldn't think of much else to say, nothing clever or sweet, just hello.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:07 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"Hey." Ethan smiled gently back. His blue eyes still held some apprehension in them, as if expecting this to be a dream or to see Barnabas pop out at any minute with a pair of scissors in his hand. Looking away to distract himself from the thought, he caught sight of the cast taking his entire arm. "My hand." he mumbled. He tried to move his fingers, but they were either too numb to follow orders or the cast was on tight. "My finger." he said even more quietly, expecting to hear that they couldn't save it.
"It's been reattached." Fredrich said, as if hearing the brunette's face. When he nudged his head in Lock's direction. "Han was the one that saved you. He found out where you were and managed to distract Barnabas long enough for me to get you out."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:23 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock took his hand away, setting it on his lap and smiling a little as Fredrich vouched for him. "I couldn't have done a thing without Fredrich, though," he insisted, wanting them both to receive credit from the brunette. "He managed to talk me out of my panic and think somewhat logically. But all that doesn't matter now." He brushed hair from Ethan's face. "You're safe, Ethan. Barnabas will never touch you again."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:31 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan looked away when Lock brushed his hair. "You're sure about that?" he asked softly. "He's got this weird power. Everything he draws comes true. My shadow couldn't even stop him because he drew it so that it couldn't fight!" he said and grabbed Lock's arm with his free one, looking at him with terror.
"Ethan." Fredrich said in a soft yet commanding voice, making the brunette let go and look at him hesitantly. "Lock fought Barnabas. He's too wounded to even draw a stick figure and will remain that way for a good while. I will personally see to it that he doesn't have anything remotely close when he's put in prison. You're safe now."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:48 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock nodded at Fredrich, then set his hand on Ethan's free one and stroked it tenderly. "I will never let him hurt you again," he promised, golden eyes seeking to soothe blue ones. "Ethan, you can rest easy. Fredrich and I are going to protect you, no matter what."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan looked into Lock's eyes, trying hard to be comforted by them. He wanted to so badly, he wanted to be happy, maybe even crack a joke. But he couldn't. He was too scared, he was completely paranoid.
The Texan gave Lock a light smile, though it was clear that it would take a while for him to actually believe that. "Thanks for saving me." he said after a while. "I knew you'd come. I just knew it."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:13 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He was frightened still, Lock knew that. He completely understood. It was still a little depressing to him that Ethan didn't really trust him to protect him now, but he wasn't so stupid that he couldn't understand how founded it was. He gently squeezed Ethan's uninjured hand, grateful for the smile he was given. "Have I ever let you down?" he chuckled, trying to keep the situation from getting too serious.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:26 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"No." Ethan said with another small smile. He felt a sense of nostalgia, remembering when he had been framed for a crime and put behind bars. He remembered Lock promising to get him out, even to break him out if he really was a murderer - even Fredrich was there.
"My luck just gets worse and worse, huh?" he attempted to joke, only to look down at the bed he was going to be living at for a while. "How long will I be here?" he asked.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Doctor said a couple weeks, at least, and then you have another few months of rehabilitation," he answered, looking over to the door where the doctors were probably waiting to come inside, now that Ethan was awake.
Just then, Ellery finally walked back in, a frown on his face until he saw that Ethan was up and talking. "Hey, look who's up!" He smiled at the Texan, deciding that he could dislike him another day. Today, he was going to put past discrepancies behind him. "You really had us worried there. Even Daniel was upset." He dug his phone out, pulling up a photo of a half-finished drawing that read "Get better, stupidhead" on it and showing it to Ethan. "He's even making you a get-well card."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces