Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:11 pm
As long as there is pizza, I am totally THERE!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:49 pm
Cawabunga!! - -;  

Kobo-chan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:27 am
So is the Garrador... Like... Shredder?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:20 am
Totally... what a great analogy xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:49 am
Well, except the Garrador is less important to the plot line.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:59 am
Well, that's why fanfiction was invented, for challenges like this biggrin .  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:02 am
Michaelangelo: Whoa, dude! Shredder's pissed, and he's speaking Spanish! And what are those tentacles sticking out from his back!?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:45 pm
Something just occurred to me. Everyone was speculating on BSAA and how what if it's the same Company that Ada is working for, and what if Chris isn't really working for the good guys in RE5...
Well, what if it's the other way around? And BSAA ARE the good guys...

I mean, we know that Ada didn't deliver the Master Plaga sample to Wesker, but that doesn't mean that she handed it over to her organization to do THEIR experiments with. For all we know, Ada actually morally opposes what Wesker is trying to do and along with BSAA, she's actually one of the very good guys who's playing a bad guy in order to spy on Wesker? I mean, we know that her intentions aren't completely Evil, she did let Leon live (wait.. that IS evil...).
So maybe she IS working for BSAA, who are trying to prevent bio-terrorism and such. And by not giving the master plaga sample to Wesker, she actually handed it over to BSAA who destroyed it so that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands?  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:40 pm
Something tells me she wouldn't go through that much trouble just to destroy the plagas after. I say she's working for another rival company who wants the plagas also. Maybe Umbrella? If there are secret Umbrella bases. Which I think there are. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:44 pm
But Umbrella was supposed to have gone under. Besides, I don't think they'd hire her after she was sent to spy on them.

That's the thing, how many rival companies can there be?
What if Ada's 'mission' in her RE3 epilogue was to gain Wesker's trust in the first place and to spy on him. Then retrieve the Plaga sample, maybe not to be destoryed, but to create antibodies for or something. But I'm starting to think that Ada might actually be on the GOOD side, not just another evil.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:37 am
I think Ada's intentions have changed from RE2 until the present. Its plausible that she's working for the greater good, but I still think she's a woman of her own means, and has her fingers in all sorts of pies (so to speak).

As far as Umbrella goes, I think it's entirely possible and clear that Wesker is trying to revive the company. Or at least a sect of the company. Perhaps it'll be something like Germany and Italy and how they spent most of history in divided sects, and then finally unite into their own country.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Well the popular theory is that she's working for the BSAA. And if Chris is any indication, they're a company generally working for good.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:54 pm
I think Ada is neutral. Neither good nor bad. :] BSAA hm? I wonder.....that would be intresting. :]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:22 am
But see? That's the thing! She leads on as if she's neutral, she plays two cards, but it's obvious she's spying on Wesker for another company. But wouldn't it be an interesting twist if she was good all along?
I mean, what is her 'mission' as she says in the RE3 epilogue, is to spy on Wesker for the good guys?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:31 am
The plot thickens... I didn't really understand much of Ada's role until I read the RE3 epilogue. Based on what I see and know from these past RE games, including RE4:

-She's obviously betrayed Wesker by not sending him the master plagas
-Letting Squall Leon live
-Maybe she needed Wesker's trust in order to get something she wants that he has / revenge

I can only see the 'good' level that she's leaning towards to. However, yeah - she's triple-crossing them? Wow. That WOULD be quite the twist in her role. If she does happen to be doing this in order to get something she wants that Wesker has, what would it be, really? Well, revenge isn't really a choice since, well, human vs. walking-tyrant? *ahem*

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games