Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm
"What?" Ben and Niles looked skeptically at Nurixin.

"What are you--" Ben was about to ask before he was cut off by the sound of gunfire.

"s**t, someone is out there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Azm, Nurxin, and Marie all ran into the woods.

Azm was the first to make contact, firing his smg at an android that was in his path, and bullets bounced off his shield as he charged forward.

Nurixin and Marie both took cover and covered Azm's flanks, firing at anything on either side of him that moved.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 am
"We better follow." Niles sighed as he looked at Lucy.

"Stay here. You're unarmed." He told her before running after the others, Ben following behind him with a groan as he'd be stuck in close proximity to Nurixin again.

"HA! I knew you ******** couldn't have turned tail so quickly." Someone laughed from behind the androids. "Maybe you humans aren't so cowardly." They commented, as live wires lit up the dark with dozens of sparks while robotic limbs were torn apart.

"To bad you're all still pathetic." They laughed again as one android rushing towards the three suddenly stopped. A bullet ripped out through his forehead, like it hadn't been made of metal but flesh instead. "But that's okay. I'm here to save the day in a ******** up way!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:25 pm
Nurixin was being the perfect soldier, as if she had a switch she could turn on and off that completely changed how she acted. She even started pointing different targets out to Ben.

Azm continued working his way towards the voice and killing everything in between.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:51 pm
"Aw, cute." The assaulting android laughed as Azm started to get closer. "One of them wants meet me." He bull rushed an android, who fired at his chest. The bullets ricocheted off the body armor he had in place, he grabbed his shooter by the face. "Ain't that ******** sweet of him!" He laughed, hurling the android at a group of others. He glanced down at his armor, noticing one bullet had managed to dent his armor.

"Aw, ya little ********! You finally ruined my shiny new armor." He momentarily pouted.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm
It didn't take Azm much longer to reach him. "He have a mechanic in our squad... I'm sure she'd be happy to fix that little dent for you," he said as incoming fire bounced off his shield.

Most of the enemy bots we started to run now, realizing they were not equipped to take on a full squad and a fully equipped battle android.

"COME BACK COWARDS!" Nurixin yelled as she fired her assault rifle after them  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 pm
"Bah, I can just fix it myself..." He mumbled, running a finger along the dent for a few moments. When he looked up from his 'wound', he angered to see the androids retreating.

"Hey! Hey!! ********!" He barked at them, his hands folding into his arms as guns appeared in their place. "You're not getting away that easily!" He fired at the ones retreating, wanting to take them out first before the ones who actually remained to fight.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:32 pm
I like this one. Can we keep him? Nurixin asked over radio.

Perhaps... he replied, firing at the androids who desided to stay in combat.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:48 pm
"Do we really need a crazy robot..?" Ben groaned, taking a glance at Nurixin.
"A... Touchy one is enough. Besides, we can't replace Kim."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:48 pm
We're not replacing Kim, he replied. An addition... nothing more.

I'm not being touchy now, she said as she gunned down another fleeing android.

"Umm... guys... my arms aren't working..."

Azm sighed. Are you out of sight?

"luckily..."

Sit tight. We're almost done.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am
"Doesn't feel like an addition.." Ben muttered, as he shot down one of the remaining androids.

"So what brings you in the neighborhood?" The android asked Azm rather calmly, as if they weren't caught in a fire fight.

"Come to check out the scenery?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 pm
"We came to blow up a bridge and destroy their new toy," he answered as the last of the androids either were out of sight or no longer moving.

Lucy. Marie needs you to fix her limbs.

Marie came wondering out of the woods weaponless and with dangly arms. "hey..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm
"Party pooper," he chuckled, glancing back at the bridge. "Toys are always fun."

"Is everything clear?" Lucy asked cautiously as she made her way towards them, following the path she had seen Niles and Ben go.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 am
"not when they almost blow up my squad mates," he replied.

"All clear," Azm called out.

"No almost about it. I totally got all exploded," Nurixin added.

Marie was wriggling her arms around trying to get them work.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:08 am
"Hey, you lived! Quit complaining." The android barked at Nurixin as he started up the hill, curious about the others. That, and just bored since the fighting stopped.

"Alright..." Lucy sighed as she reluctantly stepped out of the forest.

"Marie," she called out, going straight for her with her equipment bag in hand. "What seems to be the problem?" She asked just before something rushed up beside her and lifted her up into the air.

"No. ********. Way." He stared at Lucy for a moment, while she stared back at him completely terrified.
"Jesus ******** Christ. ITS YOU!!" He laughed excitably as he shook Lucy like a rag doll.

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff