Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool didn't seem to mind her taking his taco. He was far more preoccupied with eating. "Well..." He said between bites and chews. "I lost this kid named David to Weapon X..." chew chew chew. "Somewhere in Canada." Chewing more. "And now I got a few X-men and a brotherhood chick to help me get him back." Chew. "Oh... by the way... who are you?"
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image Larusa looked at Sam and nodded. She didn't mind helping out. Polaris was busy and out of town. She had some free time that she wouldn't mind putting towards a good cause. "So, both David and Arya are missing? When did that happen?" She asked, looking at Sam shocked. She'd gotten there after the news of the two missing people had arrived. This was a shock to her

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina had shut her mind from hearing Deadpool's. After finding out his name, all she could find out without getting a head ache from the different voices in his head. She could sort through them, but it would be a pain to do. It was easier to just ignore them. "You lost David?!" She snapped, very tempted to pound Deadpool into the ground with telekinesis, but that wouldn't do anything. He had healing powers and then she would be in a fight. She wasn't in the mood to fight at the moment. "I'm Sumina Clawn." She said annoyed. Lovely, she had to go save the person she wanted to break.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"What am I saying," Sam murmured suddenly as she looked back at Larusa. "First thing is first. We have to know where she is before sending people off to get her." Holding out her hand, Sam gestured for the girl to hold it.

"If you can, take some of my power and put it in one of Arya's friends," she said, gesturing to the bunnies. "I have an affinity to them and they have a tie to her, so it should act as like a stimuli. They could tell us where she is." The explanation seemed half hashed and she had never tried it before, but the logic seemed sound enough to warrant a try. They had to do something, gather some clue as to how to proceed.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 am
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool looked at Sumina with a cocked eyebrow, which was bizarrely visible through his mask. "Wow, nice reaction. Sumina... Sumina..." He said, slowly remembering. "Oh yeah, you're that telepath he kept talking about." Deadpool leaned up to her, and squinted. "... yeah, I can see what he was talking about." He said with a nod and a swallow.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head as he leaned against the wall a few feet from Sam. "I can also use her unique spirit energy signature to track her down if necessary," he said quietly. He tilted his head as he saw Angel, his glowing teal irises rippling with green light as he shifted his weight.
User Image

User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan smirked slightly as he pushed off into a loping jog as he cracked his knuckles and removed his jacket, revealing his rarely used black uniform. He usually used either his dark gold or dark brown uniform nowadays.
User Image
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 am
User Image Sumina put on he bored face as she looked at Deadpool. She was curious to know what David had said about her. Probably something about how she should join the X-men. "What did David say about me?" She asked, her voice utterly void of excitement or curiosity despite being as curious as a cat.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 pm
ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel shifted on her feet, the others didn't notice her. Deadpool, Sumina, and Vincent. She stepped a bit closer, her sudden excitement quickly vanished as she felt a shortness of breath. Um...Jean sent me to help find David...and Arya...who ever that is...I can be very useful...Scanning areas for their minds and the thoughts of others, I can even infiltrate high facility areas very well, since I don't make noise theres nothing for others to hear. She said, trying to sound convincing that they needed her. She could be very useful, they just had to know it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Carmel meowed in a bored tone. This conversation couldn't be less exciting! Who were these people they were talking about? Should she care?
Turning from a cat to her human form, brown silky pigtails, amber eyes flashing in the sunlight, and hands on her hour glass curved hips, she pouted. Sorry for eavesdropping and stuff, but exactly who is missing? She asked, wanting to be helpful, or more so have something adventurous happen. She joined the brotherhood hoping to have a fight now and then. Its been forever since she was able to punch someone, her fists needed something. Cause nothing but boring crap has been going on lately, I want it. And you do know saying no won't stop me from invading in your little rescue mission. She has the money needed, if any money is needed, she can look like anyone and anything, and, well, she's pretty badass.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

With a sigh, Sam put her hand down. It looked like there were several already who would be better suited to finding their lost friends. Her idea made in that initial panic faded, letting her bow to higher brain functions.

"Well then if we have everyone, we're all set," she said, scanning the group as a whole. She was glad to have so many willing to help, even if some of their motives were under suspicion.

Which brought her attention to the girl who looked the most ill suited for being in a fight, let alone with a bunch of people who she would normally count as enemy. Looking at the girl who's mouth continued to sizzle, and having heard that Larusa had been living with the brotherhood to make amends with her sister, Sam had to settle this one last curiosity.

"Why are you helping us?" she asked simply. Larusa she could understand, who was more neutral than anything. This ebony haired girl, however, was anything but neutral. Her aura reeked of violence.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Hearing the suspicious question made her smile almost sweetly. So distrusting. It was good to know that not everyone just accepted what they saw at face value. Zeda made a note to watch the girl, just in case she did more interesting things than just use her head.

"Don't worry princess. I'm not the one that's going to get your nickers in a twist. I'm just here for a good fight," she said as her tongue flicked out to taste the air, a few acidic bubbles clinging to the split forks.

"Oh, but someone else is," she added ominously as she caught Sumina's scent. She had hoped to keep the telepath out of the way, but then this might prove more interesting. Zeda fought the itch that urged her to test the girl. There would be plenty of time for that later.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool chuckled. "Ask him yourself when you see him." He said as he stood up. He surveyed his troops. "Alright then! Give me one second!" Deadpool said as he dashed off. And after two minutes, Deadpool pulled up in a public school bus. "We have our ride!" Deadpool said, honking the horn loudly. He saw the looks of disbelief on everyone's face, and shrugged. "What? I did a job for a principle a while back and he paid me with a bus. Perfectly reasonable explanation. Now get on!"
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Foxi Doll

((OOC: Sorry, I'm kinda confused, Sam's not talking to Angel, right? Cause I don't want to post until I'm sure. xD I wasn't sure who the "ebony haired girl" is. xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:29 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
Foxi Doll

((OOC: Sorry, I'm kinda confused, Sam's not talking to Angel, right? Cause I don't want to post until I'm sure. xD I wasn't sure who the "ebony haired girl" is. xD))

(I believe she's talking to Zeda. In fact, I'm 100% sure she's talking to Zeda.)  

Kaiga13

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm
baka-slash-chibi13

((OOC: I doubted she was talking to me, since Angel doesn't "reek" of violence, and her hair isn't ebony, but that moment of confusion, xD lol I feel stupid. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 pm
((OOC: Hey guys, as I'm sure everyone's noticed, my posting has not only bee delayed lately, but hasn't really contributed. I have many excuses, such as school ending at 5:30 pm for me and me not getting home until 6, homework, winter break next week meaning every teacher is cramming their tests this week, the end of the quarter very close, many more. I'm not quitting, I mean, I don't have much right and I'm having fun in this RP!!!!! I just don't think I'll be able to post very well until the end of the week, once winter break starts. ^.^ So my posts will be infrequent and short, just drag my RPCs around and all. I'll be posting as soon as I can ^.^ Sorry for the inconvenience! ))  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika had slipped out of the kitchen for only a moment to put on her uniform, knowing it would get in her way much less than her normal clothes. After all, that was the point of it. But when she returned and saw that the amount of people in the room whom she mistrusted was equal to, if not more, than that of her friends, her already sour mood turned dark. This was not going to go well. She could feel it.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games