Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow slightly. He paused momentarily, frowning ever so slightly as a shudder of awareness shot up his spine. "If you like, I can help... seems I have a talent for picking up on Dumb, Dark, and Clueless' spiritual signature," he offered. He heard Acheron snort as if holding back laughter. "What? He was an idiot to flash in unprepared and clueless as to what awaited him... he's lucky he didn't leave without the large head," he said defensively as Ash snickered. "Besides, I wanted to talk to Mama 'mi again anyway," he said, half joking at the nickname for the goddess many feared as the Great Destroyer and with good reason.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly, having no idea as to who Raen was talking about before giving a small shake of her head and folding her arms slightly, once again forming a short of emotional shield between herself and everyone else "Not this time..This is something I have to do myself.." She knew it probably sounded strange, but she needed Apollymi to know she was one to keep a promise, no matter what it was.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged slightly. He didn't mind the idea. "Be careful, Mairi. I don't want to see you hurt," he murmured to her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a half smile "Have a little faith Raen.It's what's gotten us this far." She looked to Ash "See you all in a bit.." She faded from view, the only indication she'd been there at all was the faint scent of orange blossoms.When she became solid again, she was standing in the exact same spot she'd met Apollymi the first time, the black and gray sands covering the toes of her boots.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled. He knew she knew he had faith in her. Apollymi opened her swirling silver eyes, her pale silvery blond hair falling over her shoulders. "Hello, dear; I sensed Noir... though he seemed to flee rather quickly, I wonder why," she murmured. Her tone made it clear she was fairly sure why the ancient embodiment and god of darkness did so, but held back on outright saying it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shifted on her feet slightly "Seems I wasn't paying enough attention then." She crossed her arms and studied the goddess carefully, wondering what her tone meant "Are you ready to go home?" It felt strange, saying those words, especially when her own home was a small one bedroom apartment back in Arizona.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:57 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Stryker slid out of the shadows behind Mairi, sneering. "Looks like a meal stumbled into our home," he said coolly, smirking slightly. Apollymi cocked an eyebrow. "I am home, though I suspect you are referring to Katoteros," she said, her tone holding a slight questioning tone when referring to the 'heavenly' Atlantean realm. She gave no sign she noticed Stryker other than a very slight twitch of her lips downward.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's eyes slid over to Stryker, and her aura flared slightly in warning, though a slight amount of shock registered when she saw their eyes were nearly identical before she turned her attention back to Apollymi "This is a prison, one of your own making.I made you a promise and I intend to keep it.But if you prefer to stay here, knowing your family needs you, then that's your problem.Archon is back and he'll need your help even if he doesn't admit it." She tucked her hands into the pockets of her jeans, totally at ease, giving Apollymi time to decide.She could get her out of the whirlwind that had her trapped, and take her back to Katoteros.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:25 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Apollymi cocked her head slightly, taking a slow deep breath. "I would like my freedom... but I swore that I would destroy Artemis and Apollo... if I do not keep my word, I will die for it," she said in a low voice; she knew that both were responsible for much more than just Apostolos/Ash's death to begin with... they were responsible for her Cthonian nephew's (Styxx) torment for years when he'd been truly mortal.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi studied the older woman silently for a moment, still waiting for Stryker to pull something, before hesitating slightly "If there was a way for you break you word and not die for it, would you do it?Ash and Raen just got you back, and Archon didn't really realize he'd lost you.Revernge is one thing I can understand, but it causes more pain for those around your than solving it. She didn't know what the two gods had done to earn Apollymis word on revenge, but she knew that if that revenge was carried out, they'd have more problems to worry about that they do now and more pain as well.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Apollymi tilted her head fractionally, bowing her head slightly. "Artemis did nothing to stop Apostolos' death... Apollo was the one who did it... gutting him like an animal then casting him aside; both of them were abused physically, mentally and sexually repeatedly by those two deities," she said in a low voice. "If it were possible to forgive them... even for what they did... I would do it for three sakes: Katra's," because the goddess was her granddaughter and had given her great-grandchildren, "Apostolos himself... and yours," she said quietly; she knew it would surprise the young Cthonian woman that she would be included, but also knew that it linked Raen into it as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi didn't so much as flinch at the explanation, she'd heard of worse, and with what Raen had said of his own childhood, she figured there was some sort of resemblance "And they'll get what's coming to them, but it won't be at your hands.Havent you learned yet that Karma's a b***h?" She froze slightly, startled.She figured Raen would be included, and she made that connection, but she could fathom why she was "Im not offering you forgiveness.That's something you need to work on yourself.But I can offer second chances.A way to do things over in a different light." She silently hoped the intruder, Stryker was listening, because she'd noticed a few quirks in his aura that showed he could use a few as well.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:56 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Apollymi cocked her head fractionally, mildly amused when Mairi froze. "The reason I include you in that list is quite simple... you give my son what I couldn't, companionship and pleasure," she said with mild amusement and sincerity as she took Mairi's hand gently before hugging the young Cthonian woman.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi simply raised an eyebrow "I think he's given more than I have." she kept her face a careful mask when she felt her face start to heat with a blush.She looked a little shocked when Apollymi pulled her into a hug and floundered for a moment before hesitantly returning the gesture.The small whirlwind imprisoning the goddess dissolving into a cloud of dust a few seconds later.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen sighed, his gaze on the navy colored beach and oddly violet water that faded to a deep indigo-navy color in the distance as he leaned against the wall of a beautiful garden with various flowers in colors that were startling as they were more brilliant in color, almost as if they were made of crystal. He cocked his head ever so slightly, sensing Mairi though he was several dozen feet from the bedroom. Apollymi looked very amused as they materialized in the same bedroom Mairi had left moments before. "I'm sure he has, but sometimes, it is not always 'them'," she said with amusement, referring to males in general, "that tend to have more power and balance," she said with amusement, meaning that Mairi helped Raen balance his darker side.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff