Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:49 am
Mayah Playah

Julian didn't need to be asked twice. He brightened considerably and dashed down the halls of the asylum. There were plenty of people that would be terrified of the building's outside alone. Inside it looked like straight out of horror movies and scary photos, and the wails and roars from inside weren't reassuring. But this place was a playground for Julian when he was a kid and even now. Most of the creatures here were familiar with the brunette, and some even liked seeing the energetic youth.
Having memorized the layout from his many days of play, Julian turned corners and climbed stairs until he was in the room he had seen Daniel in before.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 am
Awesome nerd

The blonde stood beside the bed, stuffing his clothes and effects into a black bag. He glanced upwards as he heard someone enter, smiling as he realized it was Julian. "Hey there," he greeted, zipping the bag up and leaning on the bed. "I didn't know you were coming to see me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Hey." Julian replied breathlessly. He wanted to sound cool and collected, but couldn't help but look excited. It had been forever since they'd both met on good terms, anyway.
"Like I could just sit back and wait for you to move." the brunette snorted as he made his way to Daniel. He looked down at the box in his hands then held it out for him to take. "Here. I, uh... I wanted to bring this to you. I made it, but it was just because I wanted to earlier, so, like, I don't care if you like it or anything." he said while looked away stubbornly, trying to look like he wouldn't be upset if Daniel hated it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:17 am
User Image

Daniel took the box, brow furrowed in curiosity. "You made me something?" he asked, tugging the fabric away and taking off the lid. Seeing that Julian had made a bento for him, Daniel smiled and sat down ont he bed. "Juli, I can't believe you made me a bento. It looks delicious!" He reached in and pulled out a piece of strawberry, sticking it inside his mouth and chewing slowly. "I haven't had one of these in forever. Thanks, Juli. I really appreciate it!" He stood up, moving closer to the brunette and kissing his cheek gratefully.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yeah, well, I don't know how Grandpa's cooking is, so I figured you could use something tasty." Julian shrugged, a proud smile on his face. "So, uh, how are you feeling?" he asked, blushing from the kiss while trying to not look flustered.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image

He shrugged, taking a bite of the beef and swallowing. "Better than before, I guess. I mean, it doesn't hurt as much and my bones are all healed. Still a little bruised, though." Daniel gestured to the brunette's head. "Did all your memories comes back?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

He nodded. "Yeah. It's still weird, though. It's like when you remember a dream, you know? Anyways, now that you're out, what do you want to do?" he asked while folding his arms behind his head.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

"Go home and sleep in my own bed," he answered with a smile, picking up a clump of rice and eating it. "Anything just to be somewhere that I don't hear screaming every night."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Maybe your home isn't the best option, then." Julian said with an apologetic smile. "Seriously, I went to visit your parents and they were at it, like, twice! That's just weird in front of a guest!" He reached into the bento and took some beef.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image

He chuckled. "Please, as if you can talk. Have you ever met your parents?" As much as he loved Auntie Liam and Uncle Cam, they were both pretty bad themselves.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"The last thing I want to hear about is my stupid parents being gross." groaned Julian. After a while he started walking out, motioning for Daniel to follow. "Your parents are talking to Grandpa. Let's go."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:29 pm
User Image

Daniel's hand reached out, catching the brunette's waist and tugging him closer. "Can we take a minute and just be alone?" he asked quietly, empty bento on a table.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Feeling the hand, Julian smirked with satisfaction and turned around. "Ohh! Now you want me. Was it because you've got a full stomach? Huh?" he half-taunted while rubbing Daniel's belly teasingly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

"I always want you," he insisted. "You just ambushed me with food before I could make a move. You know how I am when I have something delicious in front of me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian tried not to blush at the gushy comment. "We can make out but that's it. Doing anything more in Grandpa's place is just weird." he said. There was no telling how many creatures were peering at them this very instance. He set that thought aside, however, as he placed his hands on Daniel's shoulders and boosted himself up for a kiss.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games