Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm
Xaven the Raven

I know what I want to do with Josh now. I want his focus to be on dangerous pokemon, mostly catching them so they don't hurt others and get hurt themselves.

If this sounds like a bad idea, someone speak up.

murruelecreuset
Honestly I don't know what to tell you on the Sentret situation. I'm going through the same issue with Maria. I'm looking to get her a Meowstic or the pre-evolution Espurr but I wouldn't mind the Cherubi that's currently available. With only two slots free this year and only so many pokéballs given it's tough. Evelyn is a lot easier since she'd just going for Pokémon that look ancient or odd / different.

If it makes you feel better, I have no clue what to do with Ava xD She'd be one to go for at least one more bug pokemon. Maybe a Combee/Vespiquen or a Spinarak/Ariados. Have been thinking about the Kakuna/Beedrill though. She'd be all over that xD

But yeah. As to Josh, who knows if a hondour or larvitar will roll around? I wouldn't hold out exclusively for those, but if you see something you think the character would be all over, go for it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:33 pm
Xaven the Raven
So my school failed me from my class because the system can't tell the difference between snow days and regular absences. After two weeks of fighting, I am passing with a b.

My next class is online, so expect to see a lot more of me.

And I'm not sure if I should catch a sentret for furret or hold out for hondour, pawniard, or larvitar. Thoughts?

I know what I want to do with Josh now. I want his focus to be on dangerous pokemon, mostly catching them so they don't hurt others and get hurt themselves.

If this sounds like a bad idea, someone speak up.

In my opinion I would say go for Sentret because Furret is a top percentage Pokemon.

As for the dangerous Pokemon idea in my opinion it sounds a tad bit cliche, but to an 11 year old it sounds reasonable. I believe you could expand off of this by cooperating with a teacher for future plot events for your RPC.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:01 pm
Is it morning time in the guild? I want to grab myself a Budew haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:08 pm
Sun Hou Yi
Is it morning time in the guild? I want to grab myself a Budew haha.

Yeah it is currently morning.

Hello by the way. I'm Murrue. I play both Maria Taylor and Evelyn Chamberlain as well as the nurse Jean Clarke  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:00 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I've actually been thinking of asking you for a battle with Eli. Marcus isn't much of a battler so I needed some reason for him to train his pokemon and I kinda figured since he and Eli seemed to hit it off maybe they could be friends and maybe battle together? (since Eli knows he wants to be a Ranger so he'd want to train his pokemon)
If you're okay with them being friends and possible training/battle friends I mean...sorry I meant to ask you this in a pm but since you asked...Eli and Marcus just seemed to hit it off....>>

Oh I would love to! I was actually hoping to ask you the same thing XD Seems you beat me to the punch. I loved reading the battle between Faye and Chael so I can only imagine how a battle between Eli and Marcus would turn out ^^ and of course I love the idea of having a friend-rival person so soon. Eli enjoys training so I can imagine him trying to get Marcus into the spirit of training XD Would you maybe want to battle since I think today is considered the day off?

Sure
Something actually happened to Marcus (in a 1x1 between me and another guild member) that could probably prompt him to want to battle. He might be upset about it maybe Eli can do the friend thing and listen to him about it and we can segue that into a battle? (sorry he's just not the kinda kid to battle for no reason)
Also as you saw in the off days I'm moving house this weekend, so if I'm unable to respond during this phase that's why. (sorry, I really like the idea of our characters being friends and battle pals tho 3nodding )
Also Eli is awsome, congrats on roleplaying him so well. I always have a hard time with younger kids and Marcus seems (in my critical opinion) so grown up because of it sometimes sweatdrop

Oh alright cool ^^ What might that be? I haven't really been able to read everything yet and I don't think I came across it yet sweatdrop
Sounds great to me. Honestly there's no way Eli would do so for no reason either. He learned pretty quickly the importance of pokemon and trainer working together, so taking advantage for a no reason battle would just make him feel bad.
Oh not yet but that's okay hope the move goes well! Oh wow thank you so much that really means a lot. I've been so busy to the point I just couldn't roleplay for a time and to get back into the wing of it really feels great especially with a lot of great people here. I think you're portraying Marcus pretty well actually. I know a few kids that are mature for their age (one of my nieces corrects on grammar sometimes and she's 9 XD) so it sounds normal to me ^^. It's also a plus for when we portray our characters as they grow up so I think it's great!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:27 pm
How would you all suggest using the rare candies?  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:53 am
Sun Hou Yi

You can use them all on one Pokémon, divide them up or hoard them all or little by little.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:34 am
murruelecreuset

Xiatian Li

I just got called into work I'll be back tonight I'm so sorry! crying I'll have posts ready!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 am
Sun Hou Yi

I forget that I have those xD
It's up to you, but I'm gonna divide em up myself
3 for one pokemon, 2 for the next? idk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:00 am
Question on moving places.
Since Ava/Faye need to get to the train station to get to the city, do I just post Ava there after posting on leaving the cafeteria?
Or do I need to post her in the pathway before the station?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 am
Sun Hou Yi

In my opinion I would say go for Sentret because Furret is a top percentage Pokemon.

As for the dangerous Pokemon idea in my opinion it sounds a tad bit cliche, but to an 11 year old it sounds reasonable. I believe you could expand off of this by cooperating with a teacher for future plot events for your RPC.

I was picturing something like in the anime with the red gyarados. Lance catches it not because he wants it, but because there isn't much of an option. Knocking it out doesn't solve the problem, as the gyarados will just be even angrier when it wakes up. And as it is, it's too violent to try to relocate, not that it wouldn't just destroy wherever it was relocated to.

Something about that just spoke to my 12 year old self, I guess, because it sick with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:49 am
Xaven the Raven
Sun Hou Yi

I was picturing something like in the anime with the red gyarados. Lance catches it not because he wants it, but because there isn't much of an option. Knocking it out doesn't solve the problem, as the gyarados will just be even angrier when it wakes up. And as it is, it's too violent to try to relocate, not that it wouldn't just destroy wherever it was relocated to.

Something about that just spoke to my 12 year old self, I guess, because it sick with me.

Lance however is both a former Elite 4 and Champion. Your RPC is just a child. There is a difference in limitations.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:02 pm
Sun Hou Yi
Xaven the Raven
Sun Hou Yi

Lance however is both a former Elite 4 and Champion. Your RPC is just a child. There is a difference in limitations.

In another guild I had Maria catch an angry Geodude that attacked her and her Pokémon. It was more determined to seriously injure her then listen even after capture. She's was sixteen at the time. Though I'm sure I would have did it even if she was ten like she is know. Granted I only did that to teach her that not all Pokémon are easy to understand or work with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:18 pm
So how are we working our plans for the morning / plans for afternoon since the phase is changing?

I'm guessing next phase is lunch?  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm
DJ Double B
Question on moving places.
Since Ava/Faye need to get to the train station to get to the city, do I just post Ava there after posting on leaving the cafeteria?
Or do I need to post her in the pathway before the station?

I posted Faye in the Lamia Train Station and did an Exit post so Ava can join in. Where did you want to go after that. Shopping District? Café Salvatore? Or to the Bar and Resteraunt Area? You're call, I'm up for anything. XD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games