Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:04 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

Liya looked up at Xero and smiled, she started to feel cold again but she wasn't as cold as she was a little while ago. She looked at Nami and warm water with healing magic continued to surround Nami not really understanding illnesses.

She looked towards Erin and noticed some remnants of the fight.
"You got scratched across your face, big bro, but its healing."

Liya grit her teeth and the water stopped coming out of the charm. She could feel the malevolence of the man push back towards the surface before retreating.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ene let Jaecen go as he hopped to his feet. He beat off any dirt that was on his pants and walked over to Kurona, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You go get some rest." He looked back at Nami. "Something has to be done otherwise she'll die soon..."
Jaecen walked over to the couch and picked Nami up with ease. He looked around the room before spotting Odayaka. "You... Odayaka." He motioned for her to follow. Jaecen walked towards the Dojo.

Erin touched his own cheek and felt the receding wound slowly vanish from his face. "Must've been some fight."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:05 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka nodded and was about to follow behind Jaecen, but stopped and looked back at Shinochi, "Shino...you're okay now...right?"
Shinochi chuckled and rubbed the back of her head, "Yep, thanks for the help Oda-chan." she said with a grin. "And yes, I'll come by the Infirmary to visit you again, don't worry." she said, her ears twitch.
Odayaka smiled and nodded, then continued to follow behind Jaecen.

Namia smirked at Hileinna, "Well, when you say it like that, it does sound a bit sad." she said, letting out a sigh and shrugging. "But anyway, it seems we've spent enough time here, don't you think?" she said, looking at Hileinna as if waiting to see if she wants to hang around a bit longer or not.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

Liya went quiet hearing what Jaecen said. Nami....might.....die? This wouldn't have happened if her old master didn't cause problems to force her and Erin to use their power, so did she cause this? She really had trouble understanding because she was so used to being the scapegoat which made everything her fault.

She left from Xero and hugged Ene. She was sad and scared but she didn't really know what to say. She spoke out loud but in a scared voice.
"I hope I didn't cause this...bad stuff to happen. Im afraid that I might have caused this somehow."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 pm
Jaecen Light

Ene hugged X back. "It-it's not your fault, X." She sniffled. "Sissy's been sick for as long as she's been born. Same with me..."
Erin stood up and rubbed Ene's head. "Yeah, but you two are fighters. Right, Ene?"
Hearing Erin try to cheer her up made her feel a bit better. "Aye t' that!" She giggled.

Jaecen stopped in front of the portal. "I altered the portal for a few minutes so it will appear in the infirmary. Odayaka, you go ahead first. I'll follow."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:10 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked up at Jaecen and tilted her head, a bit confused as to why Jaecen wanted her to go first. But, she did as she was told and nodded, and walked to the portal, but stopped as she was about to walk through. "...Mr. Jaecen..." she looked down, her ears going down, "...I'm sorry...I wish...I could do something..." she said, and took a step into the portal.[exits]
Shinochi folded her arms and sighed, "If anything, it's that stupid man's fault for trying to take you. He should've known well that your new family would kick his as-...erm, beat the hell outta him." she made sure not to talk bad in front of the kids. She sighed and looked around, noticing Tsuyoi wasn't here, "Hm?" her ears twitched, and looked up at the ceiling as if looking at where Tsuyoi was. "What're ya doin up there Tsu...?" she said to herself, raising an eyebrow.
Meanwhile, Tsuyoi was still sitting on the ground, hanging her head as she sat down. She sighed and slowly got up, rubbing her forehead again, "I...shouldn't..." she then began to leave the room to join the others.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:45 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero released his power flow when X stopped using the charm. He never knew what the charms where that his keyblade created until now. It created a charm from remaining power within those he defeats. X began to become teary eyed and left Xero to go to her brother. He wished he could comfort her, but knowing the truth made him stay silent. Oda and Jace as they where about to leave. "Oda, Jace, I am going to come with you as well. Like I said, I need to talk to the leaders of K.K.A. and discuss some things." Xero then said his good-byes and left back for the academy.

>>EXIT<<

Mood:
Happy
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:05 am
Jaecen Light

He shuddered at being called Jace by someone other than his sister. Jaecen caught his breath and went through the portal.
[Exit]

"You two'll be alright. That goes doubly so for Nami. She's a fighter so she'll make it." To others, it would sound as if Erin was reassuring Ene and X. He was actually trying to reassure himself. That Nami was on the verge of death really was terrifying to him. He wouldn't be able to function properly knowing his twin wasn't there to back him up.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia and didn't say anything to her for a few seconds. She let out a sigh, "...I suppose so." she looked towards the family, feeling a little sorry for them. Especially Erin who seemed to be most troubled by his sister's condition. She wanted to comfort him, but she wouldn't know what to say if she tried. She turned to look back at Namia, "Well...let's go then." she began to leave.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:07 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi looked at Erin and the kids, her ears twitch before she returned to her spot in front of the fireplace. She picked up her tea cup and continued to take small sips from it, "...not sure if Odayaka was able to sense it too...but whatever's inside Nami....." her ears went down as she looked down into her cup, half full of tea. She could see her reflection in the tea as she wore a saddened expression, "Poor kid..."
Tsuyoi eventually returned, walking down the stairs. She noticed that Jaecen, Xero, Odayaka, and Nami was gone. "I guess that was Jaecen and the others who went back to the academy?" she said as she stood at the half point of the stairs.
Wakai sat down on the couch and let out a sigh, "Yes...Nami needed to be taken to the Infirmary because Oda couldn't do anything." she said as she began to pour herself some tea.
Tsuyoi tightly gripped onto the railing of the stairs, "Ah...I see...well, hopefully Sasha will be able to know what to do..." she looked down, "Still, I can't help but feel...worried." she said to herself.

Namia nodded as Hileinna agreed to leave and began to follow behind her. She hummed to herself as she thought where they could go next, "Hmm, how about we go to a location nearby here? It's a small island that some kids from the town go to sometimes. For some reason it's a popular place for them. Shall we go there?" she asked, looking at Hileinna.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:01 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona frowned and kept against the door way. She couldn't see but could sense and that was good enough. She could tell Tsuyoi slightly frustrated mood. "You can't hide anything from me, Tsuyoi." Kurona said to Tsuyoi. "My hearing's incredible. Of course, feeling worried is the right course... Can... can I talk to you... In private?"

Erin's right hand started shaking slightly. He had known for a very long time that she might die but not like this. Finally, he couldn't bear it. He walked away from Ene and X and passed Tsuyoi on his way up the stairs. He walked calmly all the way to his room. As soon as the door closed behind him, he swore at the top of his lungs before flopping onto the bed face first. It was a pain he couldn't bear. Erin didn't want to do anything. He had even lost what little appetite he had.
Something inside of him, if it could, grinned. The depression was setting in and it was feeding off of it.

Ene became unsure of what to do as Erin walked away. With him, so did her hope. She grabbed X in a hug and started crying. "Oh, everything is going completely mad! An'-an' it's scaring me..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:33 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

Liya continued to hold onto Ene hugging her close, not letting go.

"im scared too, Ene. I know everything's going crazy, but we have to hope that everything will be ok because without hope, I....I don't know....im still trying to learn stuff too, but without hope, there is no light.....or is there. I don't know. Being a nobody for so long, watching others disappear, it was always scary. "

Liya hugged a little tighter barely able to put her head on Ene's shoulder, since Ene was taller by a little bit.

"we just have to hope and pray that Nami will be ok"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona when she noticed her worrying, looking away as she scratched her cheek, her face a little blushed. She then looked back at Kurona as it seemed she wanted to say something, from earlier. "Yeah, sure...I guess we could go up to mines and Jaecen's room." as she began to walk all the way down the stairs, Erin walked past her and up to his room. She had a feeling that this whole Nami situation was bothering him more than anyone else...she can't blame him though, Erin and Nami are very close, even though they fight a lot. She sighed and continued towards Kurona, "Here." she held her hand towards her, wondering if she needed help getting around.
Shinochi looked towards the two little ones, then at Wakai, "Hey Wakai, maybe you could make the kids some sweets, you know, to cheer them up and calm em down." she said, her ears twitch.
Wakai put her cup down after drinking some of it, "Hmm...I guess I could." she looked at Ene and Liya, "Would you two like that?" she asked them.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:13 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"sweets?" Liya seemed confused so she went into Carter's memories to find out what sweets were.
"I've never had one before. Ive had a few bars of sea salt ice cream in my lifetime so far." she put up two fingers meaning she's only had 2 in her entire lifespan.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Ene wasn't clueless to what they were trying to do. Cheering her up, however, was out of the equation. She simply kept hold of X and let her eyes keep shut.

Kurona took Tsuyoi's hand, although she was hesitant for a second. Tsuyoi led her to hers and Jaecen's room and sat her on the bed. Kurona sighed and tilted her head to the ground. She was silent for a while, trying to figure out what to say and how to say it.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games