Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:25 am
Kaden, the meeting with his father ended, left the throne room alone. He decided to let Raylana and Inwe finnish their talk and took a strole to reaqaint himself with his home. He turned down a long passage and heard the rattle of armor. He quickened his pace. Before him were two of his guards, a stranger who they were apperently apprehending, and the beautiful half dragon woman whom he had watched leave the palace only days before. "What is going on here?" Kaden asked firmly in his most royal voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:10 am
Gildor sighed. "Well, Inwe," he began, his brow furrowed. "If your friend's father is our enemy, and you do not wish to harm him, then I must fix my plan. Good bye." He said, before dissappearing.
"Bye," Inwe said faintly. She turned back to Raylana. "My father is not going to do your father any harm, or so I pray. He is a very gentle elf, but when his village is in danger, he takes action." Inwe patted Raylana's shoulder. "Now I must change,"  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:48 pm
she shrugged. "i guess i'll come to the palace too" she said "and he may do what he must"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:39 pm
((is it too late to join?))  

Dark Eboreous

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:53 pm
((not at all, but it's not moving too fast....))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:25 pm
Inwe started to walk toward the palace.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:38 pm
Inwe started to walk toward the palace.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:21 pm
((Ok... I'm a Tree Elven Nightblade (Magic Assassin/Thief... Oh... and High Priest of Lo'Diim, the Tree Elven godess of Beasts.... check my RP pitch to see how that happens to a thief...))  

Zeyphyr Barklif

Zeyphyr Barklif

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:37 pm
Zeyphyr sat under a wall of the castle, looking for a place to infiltrate. He could, of course, levitate up, but the violet light would attract unwanted attention. He decided to climb up the stone wall. He clasped his hands around the cold stoned and began to ascend. His cloak flowed gracefully behind him as he scaled the wall. His black, glossy claws supplied extra grip, just in case. Soon, he found himself at the top. With a strong pull and thrust from his legs, he sprang to the top. WHen he landed, he crouched and walked low to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:15 am
raylana watched him then turned to inwe, she had just barely seen his legs disapeer over the side. "did you see that!?" she asked, but knew that wasnt good. "i'll be back." she raised her hands and strong winds seemed to lift her up. it was clear she had done this many times before because she was good at it. she landed on the edge of the turrets and cleared her throat.  

DragonSong

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:53 am
Inwe studied the wall. Her keen elven eyes had seen it all. She closed her eyes and with a small crack appeared next to raylana. She glanced around. "There!" she whispered pointing at the low figure.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:33 pm
((Im guessing that guys not comming back, so I'm just going to start back in the throne room))

Kaden left the Throne room alone feeling frustrated. He started toward the garden, but quickly changed his mind. He didn't want to intrude on Inwe's grief in any way. Instead he made for a different part of the grounds. This part of the grounds was quiet, but instead of the sounds of the birds taking refuge in the oasis, there was the sounds of the desert. The soft sounds of sands blowing gracefully along the dunes. He took a seat by the wall and leaned his head back in deap though. He hated contemplating war, but there must be some strategy they could use so no harm would come to anyone. His first and most obvious thought was negotiations, but of course that was out of the question.  

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:14 pm
[bump?]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:35 am
(bump....)  

DragonSong

Calieb

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:50 pm
He held the hood over his eyes lightly as he waited by quietly. The worn cloak wasn't that of his usual nature. Covering most of what he wore. The shabby green thing looking like it had been worn by atleast two generations of people. He stood there with a hand on a smiple blade as his black hair concealed his families blue eyes from the world. The simple light from over head being the only thing to cast a shadow on his body. Most knew him as the prince but he didn't want to be known as that. Not at this time not at this hour. He just wanted to be known as Bastion.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games