Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:20 pm
my freuind sujested an email email a freind and have them call the polce  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:20 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
....I though you meant real guns....oh well...guess the blades are your best bet.....If you can, find A place that you can see things at....Whe are your parents going to get there? do you have a cell phone
i told you i live on a mountain i have a cell but no service

Stay inside and keep your eyes and ears open...Stay out of plain sight and if someone comes in I would ambush them one at a time....Use the smaller weapons as they ar harder to take away and easier to wield....Ive got a friend in New Jersey and If he is still there I will call him and tell him about this and maybe he can get you some help if something happens
uhh guys there in the house  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:21 pm
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
....I though you meant real guns....oh well...guess the blades are your best bet.....If you can, find A place that you can see things at....Whe are your parents going to get there? do you have a cell phone

Stay inside and keep your eyes and ears open...Stay out of plain sight and if someone comes in I would ambush them one at a time....Use the smaller weapons as they ar harder to take away and easier to wield....Ive got a friend in New Jersey and If he is still there I will call him and tell him about this and maybe he can get you some help if something happens

Dont say anything...be quiet and Like I said, ambush them one at a time....keep them quiet by slashing there throats or stabbing them in the head....Im gonna call someone now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:22 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

Dont say anything...be quiet and Like I said, ambush them one at a time....keep them quiet by slashing there throats or stabbing them in the head....Im gonna call someone now

did they ask for anything is there anything they wanted?  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:25 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

guys im ok i got em  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:26 pm
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

guys im ok i got em

how?  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:26 pm
good....what the hell did you do  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:27 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

guys im ok i got em

how?
i kicked them in the nuts  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:28 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

guys im ok i got em

how?

lmao i know i shoul be laughing but that makes me thinkg of south park and thats all you did?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:28 pm
GOOd....Now keep him there....sit on top of him and keep him at knife point....Make sure he doesnt move otherwise youl cut off his testicles...or just slash his throat open  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:31 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

guys im ok i got em

how?

lmao i know i shoul be laughing but that makes me thinkg of south park and thats all you did?

yeah they where sissys i first scared them and then i kicked one in the shin while i kicked the other one in the nuts and after that i kicked the other one in the nuts and trust me i kick really hard  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:31 pm
Good job.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:32 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

guys im ok i got em

how?

yeah they where sissys i first scared them and then i kicked one in the shin while i kicked the other one in the nuts and after that i kicked the other one in the nuts and trust me i kick really hard

well what if they get back u[ and uhhh shot you its not going to be good to kick a guy with a gun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:38 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite

how?

well what if they get back u[ and uhhh shot you its not going to be good to kick a guy with a gun
i took his gun and took out the clip and took the bullets out of the clip and i threw the bullets in the lake and the gun in a deep hole  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:39 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite

how?

i took his gun and took out the clip and took the bullets out of the clip and i threw the bullets in the lake and the gun in a deep hole

yea right know way you could of done that in the 2 minutes you were gone  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games