Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:56 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" yea its just .....my right eye is the only one that i use it makes me see darkness only the dark in things but i use it because well it makes me stronger.... much stronger but i can show little to no emotion
my left is light i acutally can have some.... some emotions but i lose all my power i thought it would help, but i guess it didnt... looks like fightin is all ill ever be good at" bixyll conutned to walk

Draraks eyes went wide. He grabbed Bixyll and they sunk into a shadow. They reappeared in Berry's room to see the man binding Berry. ," Dont you ever give up!!!!" Drarak grabbed the mans head and slammed it up against the wall.
damnet drarak you slam hard *rubs head*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:57 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"im going with you knew that already."
naota didnt i did *as naota and berry where talking darkness started creeping up naotas body and berrys body
"Help!" berry screamed.
*the darkness starts covering her head so she cant speak*
Berry trys to move around.
berry dont fight it relax it goes slower and ill get us out of it
*thinks- i can't relax, i just can't*Berry continues to move.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:58 pm
" bixyll went up to bery and tapped the darkness around her it diaaspeared and she was released  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:58 pm
Drarak took his sword and witout hesitation, he put it through The man, pinning him to the wall. Drarak laughed with his eyes glowing red. " I dont think he will be bothering us anymore" He said in a slightly demonic voice  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:00 pm
damn that hurts ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *goes limp*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:04 pm
bixyll wlake dout of the room and went to his own room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:06 pm
*walks in room* uh oh you killed naota *transform back into man* *notices darkness creeping back into his shadow* i cant believe it you killed naota i sent that shadow to look for him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:06 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll went up to bery and tapped the darkness around her it diaaspeared and she was released
Berry falls down and goes unconscious.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:12 pm
Drarak looked at the man with a crazed look in his glowing red eyes. The demon was beginning to take over. " You really think I care. Drarak cares about him, not I...AHAHAHAHAHAH!!" He tore the sword out of Naotas body and licked some of the blood on the blade. " I think that you're next" He said with a demonic voice and a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:14 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak looked at the man with a crazed look in his glowing red eyes. The demon was beginning to take over. " You really think I care. Drarak cares about him, not I...AHAHAHAHAHAH!!" He tore the sword out of Naotas body and licked some of the blood on the blade. " I think that you're next" He said with a demonic voice and a smile
just try it ill get revenge for killing my brother die *runs at drarak*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:16 pm
bixyll laid in his bed he heard the fighting going but he didnt care he was tired of thi fighting tired of it all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:16 pm
Berry wakes up."What the...." Berry sees Drarak licking his sword that has blood on it.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:20 pm
die *stabs drarak in the stomach*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:21 pm
"im going to leave now."Berry walks out of the room.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:23 pm
haitoriaoyeshi *light started coming out of his sword and enters his body*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games