Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:57 pm
(Nothing dirty happened, Yue did strip him but in no sexual manner, she was cleaning and quarterizing any wounds she found on his body. It clearly stated that. Juromaru simply for a moment though that upon waking up. There was though no sexual intentions, i actually stated that Yue's actions may have seen brazen but that she was simply completing her task.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:03 pm
((Bahh, I'm sorry If You feel I pushed things to far, I didn't do anything that I felt was out of control, and even in my posts I originally made no -xual references. Please don't resign, If I'm the problem the only reasonable thing to do would be to have me leave. I'm willing to do this without a fight if you will stay for the other guild members.))  

Bizarre-love-triange

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:06 pm
((I'm sorry this is confusing for everyone, but it's not that there was intent on anything like that, but the mere fact that is could seem like something different to other people has sent the guild captain into a complete frenzy. I ask if yo two want to do odd kinds of lovey-dovey stuff, take it over PM. It states in gaia rules nothing over PG-13. That was obviously A-14.

*Sigh* I went against my own rules to post that. *Sob* ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:19 pm
((ugh, *beats face into wall* I didn't even think of that as being anything over pg-13, because i KNEW that that was the rule and i did try to keep that in mind crying dam. And I had no intention of it being lovey dovey at all 0_0, though i suppose I'm as guilty as any by not realizing enough to say something as the innuendo was brought up. ))  

Bizarre-love-triange

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:31 pm
[Paaaaaalm treeeees! Tahaaaaake me there pleeeease!

so I don't have to sneeze.

AHAHAHAchooo!

Anymooooore!!]

[Will post tomorrow to break off this ugly OOc funk we have going.]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:10 pm
"Good thieves can find a way to cope." Shinobu said, once again hassling her younger sister with a scold involving being a 'good thief' or not. She felt relativwly guilty for this, it was no wonder Aoki was so overshadowed and fell behind so easily, the way Shinobu'd suaully treated her. Whether or not she meant no harm in her words, perhaps the silver-haired sibling would be wiser to comment her sister, or make suggestions, rather than warnings and useless cautionaries.

"Uhm... uh..." Shinobu mumbled, racking her mind for an idea, anything, to get things rolling.

That's it!

"Aoki! your golden butterflies, do you think you cold use them to track down this rare breed of dragonfly we're looking for? I mean, bright objects attract bugs, and bugs attract bugs, so a comibnation must be able to find something. Is it possible for you to send some ahead us, into the woods, to see if there are any golden dragonflies ahead, and to pinpoint the location? Can you do that?"

Edaniel
Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:08 pm
Yue shook her head idly for a moment, staring at the wall in front of her. Crazy, no that wasn't the word for it.

"Do you want to go into town, I'm itching to find a mission and I'm sure we can find an employer there..."

Yue sat back down on her bed, there wasn't much to fuss over in here, she kept everything so clean. Just then Chibi flew in, slowing a little bit as she saw Juromaru up and about. She liked him much better knocked out and incapacitated.

"You should have let him bleed out there Yue..." she said cynically.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 pm
((HEY! WHAT THE PHISH! AM I NOT GETTING YELLED AT?! I am so confused, I was pushing the envelope huh? my apologies. ))

"Perhaps little one, perhaps she should have. But actions are nothing short of what we feel is right." Juromaru shook his head.

"Town sounds wonderful. There might be something interesting to do their if nothing short of an assassination job. Ever notice how we get alot of those?" Juromaru rubbed his forehead.

"My apologies Chibi, It must be very frustrating to be around me. You never know when I'll go nuts huh?"  

Kevkas

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:30 pm
(( Sooooo slooooow.

And y'know, I'd like to point out that I was the first person to bring up the topic of the s-xual stuff. What with my queuing the pr0n-music and whatnot.

I'm such a deviant little bugger. A h-llraiser in my own time.

Can't believe I'm censoring me, either. Sheesh. ))

[You utter f_ck one more time here, you won't be laughing.]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:53 am
((I'm sorry to be the contributer of this, Eddy. I was merely hoping to get some posting on my side of this RP. I didn't know it would erupt like this. I take full responsibility for your resign. I just hope you'll still avidly roleplay with us ^_^))

Taketo fled by the dining room and posted himself on the farside of the hallway. He noticed the other thieves were taking particularly long to meet up with them. He honestly didn't think they would be very long or were caught. He simply drew his attention toward the adjacent door. Their target awaited...his adrenaline pumping. All he could focus his mind on was his target. He was ready to spill his blood and torment his...

Wait a minute...what am I thinking?! Why in the hell would I kill him? He's just as worthless as...

His heart began to pound rapidly he licked his lips as he slightly drew one of his katanas out half-way from his sheath. He was in a poised attack, his eyes piercing the darkness towards this futile prey. He lept from his post and drew his weapon aiming strictly for their target. His blood began to boil and his mind ruptured and set to kill this inconcievable person.

Die...

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:06 pm
((

|= |_| < |<

And that's all I have to say. Hah. Hahahaha. Laugh laugh laugh. ))

(( Why don't you go play in traffic for a while Mik-Mik, come back later when Debs and I aren't under so much pressure. *Sigh* *Can actually read what all those <'s and ='s *))

[*can't* Wait... oh... Lol, how pathetic, is that the best you can do with keyboard marks? Pfft. But, yeah, stop osting in here OOC now, or i'll just delete them all. And you'll be wasting your finger-strength on words no one shall read.

If you MUST post OOc, attach it to an IC post, like... uh, EVERYONE else does.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:24 pm
Aoki thought for a second. "I don't think it works exactly like that. I mean, the butterflies are only illusions, so they'd have to attract other bugs to attract the golden dragonflies."

The brunette contemplated their time frame.

"We would have to wait for a dark enough point during the night time for it to work properly, then we would have to wait untill dawn in order to see out situation. If we suddenly find out that there's like, 500 men ready to kill us and it was simply a trap, we couldn't take measures to ensure our well-being. We might be impervious to wounds, but that won't help if they capture us."

Tsubasa Reservoir

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:34 pm
((Hey, I'm back and I appologize for leaving abruptly.))

The wind picked up a bit in front of Haru. He small sigh of relief came out of his mouth and he continued through the thicket of the forest. His Zanbato was slung over his shoulder and seemed almost as light as a feather in his hands. He continued through the ever darkened forest and glanced towards the sky. “How many times have I been killed?” Haru thought to himself. He saw countless lives taken away by his stained sword and not one of their blades could hold his own. He was a immortal among immortal. He knew not of any others. The wounds that he touched were nonexistent. He felt them as if they were inside him but there was neither a scratch nor any wound that could be seen. Haru found himself deep in thought to why he was immortal. Anyone would question that, wouldn’t they? He was alone; he was always alone for he knew not of any other immortal besides himself. Haru began slowly getting closer to a house. Upon further inspection, it appeared to be a theater. “So, this is the path that fate decided to bring me.” Haru said glancing at a small trinket in his hand. “Well then, perhaps there is something I should be looking for here.” Haru stepped towards the Theater and to the doors in front of him. They were surprisingly unlocked. With a small push against the door, it opened and Haru glanced inside. Based on the interior, one could suspect that there had been activity inside recently.

Haru had no idea about his past. He didn't know anything but the present. He had a bad case of amnesia and couldn't even remember anything besides how to fight and his own name. He only knew he was immortal from the many battles in which he should have died.

Haru had a bad and uneasy feeling. As a mercenary, he knew that he was the only one he could trust and he unsheathed his blade. What could an immortal fear? Haru had no idea but the fact that he was tense only excited him more. He longed for battle, to stain his sword with more blood. It was the mercenary inside him. For an artist loves to paint because it is enjoyable, Haru found killing a necessity and an enjoyable event. Haru didn’t move but his eyes shifted around waiting. “If they show their faces with the intent to kill, I shall move swiftly and end their life.” Haru thought and then tightened up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:17 pm
[Welcome back, slaine. The only thing that keeps me going in life is the hope that all of our treasured roleplaying pals that have had to leave us might some day return to play once more.

That and triscuits...]

"Well, Aoki... that's a little elaborate... I can say that I trust kherej far enough to follow the directions he's given me, and we are to, at no time, let down our guard, so there is no danger of anything going THAT badly on this mission. It may be perplexing, if nothing else. "

"And don't worry, too much about it, sister, that was only one idea, I will think of another way to find this swamp. Waiting until nightfall is a wise idea, though." Shinobu complemented, taking a breif gander at the sun's position, wishing it were falling more rapidly, as she was keen to get moving.

~~~

Yul stopped, just outside the door, as he was returning to his room, to meet back with Aiyoku so that they could move. his pillage was concluded, but something else, far larger a priority, was taking place, down below some levels, with his fellow theif Taketo.

He's been picking up Taketo's tense aura for some time now, and knew it was unsafe, that the man wasn't balanced, and yet, through this, had chosen not to bother with it until now, but things were getting rough, and Yul had to move.

He tossed his things rather bluntly through the door to his quarters, and took off, speedy, down the stairs, and into the dining hall, not bothering to conceal his rash and akward actions, as he had to catch his brother thief before he did something all of them would regret.

[What are you talking about, Taiku? You weren't even involved with my annoyed-ness. Besides, I may have stepped down from captain but it damn time I did, it's Tsu's turn now, and we love to have her back.]  

Edaniel
Captain

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:51 am
((Hey, well I would totally read everything I missed but that would just take too long so I'll read it in bits and pieces but I'm in the Immortal thieves' guild place with amnesia so yeah... I assume that would spark someone's interest.))

Haru could hear movement but didn't stir. He slightly put his sword down so that he could move and possibly dodge an attack. His guard was slightly down however, his eyes were much more observant. "Random smells, most likely food. The steps that are more lightly than others. Somehow, he felt as though this place was familiar but unfortunately, he could not place it. heard something slightly moving around. "Alright... this place must have someone or some thing in it." Haru concluded to himself in his thoughts. He began moving through the front lobby. His movements were unfortunately loud as he carried a heavy sword and didn't really have much use for stealth. However, the use of no stealth could help and hurt him in this situation. It was reasonable to understand that stealth gave him the chance of suprise; however, the fact that they were moving silently suggests that either they know he is already here or they are merely trained to move silently. If that was the case, then trying to move silently was a wasteful effort. Also, if he were to make a rucus, most likely they would appear sooner and if that was the case, he could easily take hits from them for he was immortal. He knew he'd have a distinct advantage over them do to his strength and speed with a sword and fists however, something kept telling him that this place shouldn't alarm him. He was silent but his breath was heavy. He began to continue walking down the hallway slowly.

[Saku, Yue and Juromaru are in this messed-up love traignle with Tomoyo nearby, Aiyoku, Taketo, Kosho and Yul are at a mission in a nearby village inn, and Shinobu, Aoki and a closely pursuing Izumo are off quite a ways on an important mission.]  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff