Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:16 pm
Xia's eyes widened then she laughed softly. "Slow down boy, so many questions. Yes, we are in the Organization so we came by dark portal. We came from his hideout and yes, he's your Nobody. Or so he says." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:19 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia's eyes widened then she laughed softly. "Slow down boy, so many questions. Yes, we are in the Organization so we came by dark portal. We came from his hideout and yes, he's your Nobody. Or so he says." she said with a smile.

Greg examined her up and down. "And your Ai's true correct?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:23 pm
"Yes. Know where I might find her?" she asked, her eyes lighting with excitement and curiousity.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:25 pm
"Not really sure." Greg answered, "I haven't seen her in two years I believe."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:34 pm
Xia looked a bit sad at that but then smiled again. "At least you found your Nobody right? Wonder when he's going to wake up?" she asked in wonder.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:33 pm
"I guess so. What did you find in him though?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:35 pm
"Well, he's sure got amazing powers that's for sure. And it seems our past is connected somehow. How do you know Ai?" she asked, sitting up now and resting her arms on her knees and her head in her hands, kicking her feet slightly and looking at him with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:11 pm
"I only met her when she was seventeen. I was only twelve so, huge age difference. She sort of pushed me around a little since I was younger. I was pretty much naive and immature at the time. But one day, she sent me toa world that was very dark and mysterious. I had no idea where I was and a little scared at the time. She said she wanted to meet someone by the name of Xia, which is you. We got in a fight with these creatures called Heartless and they just kept coming we made our way fighting them to the roof of the highest building in the city. But then, after that, she fell off. I stood there and watched her. I was broken when that happened. But suddenly, she disappeared out of the blue, falling into something dark. I couldn't make it out too well, but I know that she's still alive." Greg sat back now after explaining all of that. "Now I'm here with my family in a normal house. I never really traveled to any other world ever again after that." He then sighed, "And now seeing you here is pretty big. I bet Ai would love to see it..."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:17 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed at this story. "Wow, that's cool. I wonder where she might be..?" she asked, leaning back in her chair and looking up at the ceiling in thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:28 pm
"I always wonder that too," Greg stated, "I just can't believe this is all real..." He looked through the see through fireplace to see Xeggr still asleep. "You hungry at all?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:46 pm
"Sure." she said, rubbing her stomach slightly with a smile. She also looked at Xeggr, wondering when he was going to wake up as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:13 pm
"Do ya like soup?" Greg asked as he got up and head for the harth room.  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:19 pm
"Yeah. And thanks for helping us." she said with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:39 pm
"No problem." Greg answered back and he went within the harth room.

The room was tile and there was Xeggr laying down on a brown couch. A recliner was to it's left with a lamp table in bewteen them. A breakfast table was in an open area with a chandaleer hanging from above. By the fireplace, was a TV sitting in an inner counter with cabnets underneath them. A glass window cbnet was beside holding all of the componetes(sp?) and below them were drawers.
In the kitchen area of the harth room, there was a center island counter. There were cabnets and drawers of course. There was a main sink and a fridge/freezer. There was also a walk in pantry and a microwave hanging over the oven top. The oven was to the left of the island counter.

Greg began to prepare for the soup. He got out a pan, went in the pantry and grabbed a can of Chicken Noodle Soup.  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:18 pm
Xia softly whistled as she waited for the soup, legs swinging softly backa fn forth as she looked over to Xeggr still curious when he was going to wake up. This was all a mystery to her how they could go to a place where their Somebodies exist and that Ai, her Somebody, mysteriously disappeared.

((Think I can try to bring Ai in somewhere? XD))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games