Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Larxene went to the throne room where falcon had sayed xeggr was"XEGGR!" larxene ran and hugged him

Xeggr choved her. "Stay away." Xeggr made a Reflaga sheild so no one could touch him. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:49 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Larxene went to the throne room where falcon had sayed xeggr was"XEGGR!" larxene ran and hugged him

Xeggr choved her. "Stay away." Xeggr made a Reflaga sheild so no one could touch him. "What do you want?"
"whats wrong with you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"whats wrong with you?"

"Maybe I'm confussed, maybe I'm insane, or maybe I'm already dead. I'm not sure about anything anymore since I just felt emotions with a heart. You, since you have a heart, may not be the same as me for you don't have the stress, but I do. So, as a result, leave, me, alone..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:04 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"whats wrong with you?"

"Maybe I'm confussed, maybe I'm insane, or maybe I'm already dead. I'm not sure about anything anymore since I just felt emotions with a heart. You, since you have a heart, may not be the same as me for you don't have the stress, but I do. So, as a result, leave, me, alone..."
"no i love you i never leave you" larxene walks and trys to break though the barrier  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"whats wrong with you?"

"no i love you i never leave you" larxene walks and trys to break though the barrier

"Leave me alone..." He said in a tired tone and created a dark portal benieth her. It made her disappear into the floor of darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:13 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"whats wrong with you?"

"Leave me alone..." He said in a tired tone and created a dark portal benieth her. It made her disappear into the floor of darkness.
larxene made another one and was right next to him"please don't do this to me"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whats wrong with you?"

"What am I doing to you? Nothing that's what!" Xeggr yelled with anger. He then sighed. "It's my destiny to not feel, not to exist. Now, you standing here is screwing that up. Your causing this tear and it's becoming bigger. Now, I want to sew it shut, as if nothing ever happened. So, LEAVE DAMN IT!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:25 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whats wrong with you?"

"What am I doing to you? Nothing that's what!" Xeggr yelled with anger. He then sighed. "It's my destiny to not feel, not to exist. Now, you standing here is screwing that up. Your causing this tear and it's becoming bigger. Now, I want to sew it shut, as if nothing ever happened. So, LEAVE DAMN IT!"
"no .you gave me a heart..........so am giving it back. " larxene reaches inside of her chest and presses the heart into his chest and made sure it went in to him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"no .you gave me a heart..........so am giving it back. " larxene reaches inside of her chest and presses the heart into his chest and made sure it went in to him.

The heart just hovered there alone with no one there to hold it. "Hey Larxene," Xeggr asked as he was on th other side of the room bu the door. He was just leaning against it, just smirking. "Tht's not me. If you would've been paying attention, I've been here the whole time. So, I bid you a goodbye..." Xeggr disappeared just like that. No portal, no darkness, just gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:27 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

The heart just hovered there alone with no one there to hold it. "Hey Larxene," Xeggr asked as he was on th other side of the room bu the door. He was just leaning against it, just smirking. "Tht's not me. If you would've been paying attention, I've been here the whole time. So, I bid you a goodbye..." Xeggr disappeared just like that. No portal, no darkness, just gone.
"no.... larxene disappeared as was searching for him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:02 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"That's alright by me. If that's your natural enviroment, the go."

"Do what you want to her." Deishi turned around and looked around for one last glimpse of the mansion. A small, bright green fairy appeared by her. "We might meet again. Chances are very slim." Deishi reached out for the ball of light.

"Nice to have met you."

"Uhh.. Yeah.." a tear slide down her face when she looked over to Zexion. "Zexion..." The tear hit the ground, and a few glowing, shining flowers grew in that spot. She touched the fairy, and her body began to slowly fade away in little blue butterflies. They flew around Zexion and then out one of the open windows in the next room. Deishi's last words were, "You were the kindest person I knew.. Or, not have known. You can visit me anytime, you'll know where to find me." Her smile faded away, and the room was empty, except for one butterfly, who was fluttering limply away. It landed in Zexion's hand to take a short rest. It's glow was getting dim, and shorter.

Zexion looked down at the butterfly that was within the palm of his hand. He then closed his hand gentley and crushed the butterfly. "Nevermore," He then looked up and tropped the dead butterfly out of his hand. "Nevermore..."

The whole castle shook, and the floor started to crack. Flames spit out from the ground, and yelling could be heard from the main hall. Deruku had awoken, but she wasn't a girl anymore, she was her inner demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:39 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"That's alright by me. If that's your natural enviroment, the go."

"Do what you want to her." Deishi turned around and looked around for one last glimpse of the mansion. A small, bright green fairy appeared by her. "We might meet again. Chances are very slim." Deishi reached out for the ball of light.

"Nice to have met you."

"Uhh.. Yeah.." a tear slide down her face when she looked over to Zexion. "Zexion..." The tear hit the ground, and a few glowing, shining flowers grew in that spot. She touched the fairy, and her body began to slowly fade away in little blue butterflies. They flew around Zexion and then out one of the open windows in the next room. Deishi's last words were, "You were the kindest person I knew.. Or, not have known. You can visit me anytime, you'll know where to find me." Her smile faded away, and the room was empty, except for one butterfly, who was fluttering limply away. It landed in Zexion's hand to take a short rest. It's glow was getting dim, and shorter.

Zexion looked down at the butterfly that was within the palm of his hand. He then closed his hand gentley and crushed the butterfly. "Nevermore," He then looked up and tropped the dead butterfly out of his hand. "Nevermore..."

The whole castle shook, and the floor started to crack. Flames spit out from the ground, and yelling could be heard from the main hall. Deruku had awoken, but she wasn't a girl anymore, she was her inner demon.

Zexion landed and was in the main hall now. Xemnas was in his final form and was right beside Zexion.
Xemnas: "You here."
Zexion: "What's going on with her?"
Xemnas: "I believe she's in a type of demon form."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:46 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Nice to have met you."

Zexion landed and was in the main hall now. Xemnas was in his final form and was right beside Zexion.
Xemnas: "You here."
Zexion: "What's going on with her?"
Xemnas: "I believe she's in a type of demon form."

There was so much darkness flowing around it, that it was hard to see the demon. It's eyes were glowing yellow, it was growling and snarling at the two people standing there.

Deishi sensed a disturbance within herself, the last few butterflies formed together to make her body again. "Where is it?" she asked slowly to herself. "Why is it gone?" she put her hand to her chest and felt no beat. Deishi started to walk to the lake in the middle of the forest. When she arrived there, there was no lake, just a big patch of flowers. "This looks familiar..." she yawned and walked towards the middle. It was night now, and the moon was shining brightly. The trees were creepy and dark, Deishi could hear howls from far away. She went to lay down and closed her eyes. I am so tired. What has gotten into me lately? Thorned vines had begun to wrap themselves around her wrists, ankles, stomach, neck and forehead. Her eyes opened instantly. "Get off!" Deishi tried to break free from the ripping pain in her skin. She could feel something cold running down her forehead, and knew it was blood. The vines slowly wrapped itself around her closed eyes. Heavy footsteps were coming closer. "Who's there?!" whatever it was, it didn't say anything. The vines tightened, and she could feel the thing pulling the vines off from her eyes. The person had pink hair and a long, multi-colored scythe. "Marl-" "Marluxia. Yep, that's me." he grinned.
Deishi: "What do you want? Why are you here?"
Marluxia: "I need you to do me a favor.."
Deishi: "Why should I?"
Marly: "Being stubborn now, are we? Huh. That will just get you killed."
Deishi: "Why should I care? My heart was crushed anyway."
Marly: "Your heart? By who?"
Deishi: "Zexion, he literally crushed it.."
Marly: "Well, kill him then. That is what I ask you."
Deishi: "How come you want him dead?"
Marly: "Not just him, the whole Organization XIII."
Marluxia took his scythe and ran it down her forehead to cut the vines. It sliced through her skin and bled even more. "No, I will never do that. Ever." Deishi was getting mad now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"no.... larxene disappeared as was searching for him
larxene searchs though the castle  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:53 am
((...))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games