Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:01 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"For what?"
"Giving some of your enegry when i was trying to get it right. If you didnt i probably would of fainted." Icy smiles at him.
"How... How did you know?"
"I just felt it...Though my hand." Icy looked at him"Does that surprise you or something? I hope i didnt scare you at all...."
"No, you didn't scare me. It's just..... Usually when I transfer my energy over to someone else, they don't feel a thing."
"Oh...I guess maybe since you bit me that it might be the reason i felt your enegry...or that i was focusing on the enegry more than what i was suppose to be doing..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:02 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"For what?"
"Giving some of your enegry when i was trying to get it right. If you didnt i probably would of fainted." Icy smiles at him.
"I just felt it...Though my hand." Icy looked at him"Does that surprise you or something? I hope i didnt scare you at all...."
"No, you didn't scare me. It's just..... Usually when I transfer my energy over to someone else, they don't feel a thing."
"Oh...I guess maybe since you bit me that it might be the reason i felt your enegry...or that i was focusing on the enegry more than what i was suppose to be doing..."
"I see. That must be why you were using up so much energy trying to see."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:08 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah. It probably was that..."Icy looks at him"Sorry...I didnt mean to use so much enegry. I just didnt know what to do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:09 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah. It probably was that..."Icy looks at him"Sorry...I didnt mean to use so much enegry. I just didnt know what to do..."
"You just need to think about being able to see, and you will."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I just dont think i can do it ...im not that good at being a Vampire..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:15 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"It's easy, just clear your mind and think about what you want to do."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I just cant do it...Im sorry..."She begin to cry a bit. ((Sorry im not posting much. i need to finish up my bf's b-day present >< Im sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:41 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I just cant do it...Im sorry..."She begin to cry a bit. ((Sorry im not posting much. i need to finish up my bf's b-day present >< Im sorry))
"You know what? I had trouble when I first became a vampire too."((That's alright. I've managed to find entertainment.))  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:42 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You know what? I had trouble when I first became a vampire too."((That's alright. I've managed to find entertainment.))
((i might be going back to black mage account but it will have to get its username changed for sure. )) "you did?" Icy looked up at him and thought she was now going ot get a story.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:43 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
((i might be going back to black mage account but it will have to get its username changed for sure. )) "you did?" Icy looked up at him and thought she was now going ot get a story.
"Yeah. Would you like to hear about it?"  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:49 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah, of course." Icy looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:01 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"When I was bit, I didn't know what was happening. I don't remember a whole lot. It was over three hundred years ago after all. However I do remember riding a horse back to my home. It began to rain so I tried to find shelter. The closest place I could find was a castle. The castle belonged to a man named Count Vladimir Dracula. I didn't know what I was walking into. He said I could stay until the rain died down. He gave a bed and warm clothes to wear. After it had become truly dark out, I had gone to sleep. In the middle of the night I heard a noise. I got up and saw the Count standing over me. Then I remember him lunging for me with his mouth. All can remember after that is waking up in the morning in the middle of a field with my horse standing next to me. I felt..... hungry..... weak..... I didn't know where I was or what had happened to me. All I knew... was that I was hungry. The nearest town was miles away. Then, I looked at my horse, and I could see the blood flowing through it's veins. It was as if I could see the veins themselves. I could hear the heart beating. I could almost hear the neck throbbing. I couldn't control myself. I killed my horse. Then, that night, my powers began to surface. I had no idea how to use them or how to control. I had tried and tried for days without end and eventually had come to the brink of death. I told myself I would get it right before I died. Until doing it was all I could think about. It was then that was able to control my powers. I was thinking about nothing but controlling the powers and I had finally done it."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"When I was bit, I didn't know what was happening. I don't remember a whole lot. It was over three hundred years ago after all. However I do remember riding a horse back to my home. It began to rain so I tried to find shelter. The closest place I could find was a castle. The castle belonged to a man named Count Vladimir Dracula. I didn't know what I was walking into. He said I could stay until the rain died down. He gave a bed and warm clothes to wear. After it had become truly dark out, I had gone to sleep. In the middle of the night I heard a noise. I got up and saw the Count standing over me. Then I remember him lunging for me with his mouth. All can remember after that is waking up in the morning in the middle of a field with my horse standing next to me. I felt..... hungry..... weak..... I didn't know where I was or what had happened to me. All I knew... was that I was hungry. The nearest town was miles away. Then, I looked at my horse, and I could see the blood flowing through it's veins. It was as if I could see the veins themselves. I could hear the heart beating. I could almost hear the neck throbbing. I couldn't control myself. I killed my horse. Then, that night, my powers began to surface. I had no idea how to use them or how to control. I had tried and tried for days without end and eventually had come to the brink of death. I told myself I would get it right before I died. Until doing it was all I could think about. It was then that was able to control my powers. I was thinking about nothing but controlling the powers and I had finally done it."
Icy got scared when she thought about that and hand closed her eyes and was a bit afraid now. "That is scary..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:16 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Icy got scared when she thought about that and hand closed her eyes and was a bit afraid now. "That is scary..."
"If you think that's scary, then I'm not going to tell you what I was going to."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:24 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"If you think that's scary, then I'm not going to tell you what I was going to."
Icy wrapped her arms around him"I am sorry that i wasnt there next to you....Im so sorry...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff