Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Sweet for a second lost her hold on Auran and slipped right off of the dragon and she fainted cuase she was too freaked out and scaried.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:01 pm
bixyll hed out his hand and mutter a few words she stopped falling and flew back to the dragon gal'dar stopped flying and sweet landed on the dragons back  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll hed out his hand and mutter a few words she stopped falling and flew back to the dragon gal'dar stopped flying and sweet landed on the dragons back
Sweet was on the dragon but she was still knocked out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:23 am
not a single cut was on Krad or Dark, they were throwing daggars at eachother nonstop,they knew that if they let up daggars would come flying toward them.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:42 am
gal'dar landed on the ground and billy (( meant billy last time..my bad)) billy pulled her off and out his pack on the ground and laid her down reasting her on it he looked at her and closed his eye and broke into her mind he blocked himself from seeing all of her memories and feelings and asked " are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
gal'dar landed on the ground and billy (( meant billy last time..my bad)) billy pulled her off and out his pack on the ground and laid her down reasting her on it he looked at her and closed his eye and broke into her mind he blocked himself from seeing all of her memories and feelings and asked " are you alright?"
In sweet's mind and form of her appears and she was knocked out on the ground but she woke up and slowly got up but she was was really weak and she sat down agianst a tree and saw billy"how did you get in her?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:02 pm
"magic, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:29 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i will tell you when i can figure that out. my mind temporary shut off so i will not know if am ok for a while. just protect my body ok?" Sweet pushes him out of her mind. Outside her mind sweet layed there and wasnt wake still.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i will tell you when i can figure that out. my mind temporary shut off so i will not know if am ok for a while. just protect my body ok?" Sweet pushes him out of her mind. Outside her mind sweet layed there and wasnt wake still.
*Auran holds on to her tightly.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:48 pm
bixyll's eye open and talks to gal'der (<< im changing it to that pernounced gal as in the world gal that means girl and then dare)) in his mind " she must have a really strong will to be able t push me out of her head like that"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Sweet remained in auran's arms and she still was knocked out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:13 pm
Dark switched his moves, the daggar in his right hand shot a chain busting through th daggars and hiting Krad in the chest. the few daggars that weren't blocked by the chain Dark dodged easilly.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:16 am
bixyll pulled out a cintine and took a drink he then dug a hole and poured the water into it letting "gal'der drink it"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:14 pm
Sweet wakes up and looks at Auran"you can let go of me now"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items