Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 pm
((creepilicious))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Chris turned to him and shivered again before speaking. "There are ghost and the house is alive so I suggest you remain within the glowing boundries of the halls." Chris said to Sirius. "let me show you the room you will be staying until we can help you." She said motioning to a room.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Rogi made his way slowly up the stairs, careful to avoid knocking the two he was levitating. He needed to hurry as fast as he could to prevent any permanent damage, but he also needed others around who could assist him. "Miss Emily," he bellowed, his voice echoing through the halls of the mansion. "Be prepared for some intensive surgery."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:24 pm
Sirus smiled. "I've dealt with haunted houses before Miss," he said as he walked in. In spite of himself he kept glancing through any entrance he passed. He walked into his room and waited patiently.  

Mellow Zihark

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:16 pm
"I will alert Rogi of your arrival." she sadi and went off to find Rogi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:28 pm
(you are welcome to rp here and join in ^^ welcome)

Rogi felt a shiver run up his spine as a massive evil presence filled the house. He rounded a corner with Blaze and his android, and entered the 3rd floors main room. He set them down gently and walked over to a wall quickly and placed his hand against it. After a few silent moments of silent communication, Rogi removed his hand with a forlorn look across his face. "Edgar, Siegfried, and Emily," he bellowed, so the whole mansion shook and all could hear. "Come to me. Third Floor. Main Room. Haste is of the essence." There wasn't much time. He needed to get to Chris and the guest before much harm could come to them, but he also needed his Master.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:40 pm
Phantom: Ho ho! It seems that the City has changed since I left. Now an evil essence fills me with dread, I like it. Thought Phantom as he walked through the walls of the mansion, unseen, unheard. Hehehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm
Suddenly, Blaze woke and started shouting "HE'S BACK! HE WILL DESTROY US!" but his voice sounded ancient and urgent, "HE WILL DESTROY US!" Then, as suddenly as it started it ended.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Airi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm
"Pointment?" She frowned, leaning her chin to her chest slightly as she mused her hair.
"Sucha strange ting, comin to ah no-man's dead lan' an be specting pointments." She shrugged quickly, tapping her cousins chest and jerking her finger.
"Ah be needin' some corpses fer a few tings, including "Abre de Mort" So supposin Ah need to see tha mister of dis town." She smiled slowly, batting her eyes and glancing toward the clone.
"Where be dis person ah need ta be meetin?" SHe clucked, leaning forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:12 pm
As chris made her way to find Rogi she suddenly stopped. A eeiry voice filled her head and she stared helplessly around."what the hell..." she whispered.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm
Edgar jerked up from the couch, having seen new people wandering into the mansion. He quickly got to his feet as he heard Rogi's announcement of getting to the thrid floor Main room. He looked up, judged the distance, then leapt up through the floor to the Second floor. Landing to the side of the hole, he leapt up one more to get to the Third floor. Edgar then walked to what appeared to be the Main room of that floor. He walked to the middle of the room and waited for the others to show.

Siegfried nearly jumped out of his boots when he heard Rogi's voice echoing through the house. It was followed by a bunch of booming sounds as if something was going through the floor. Grasping a hand over his hat, Siegfried looked around quickly. What in the Sam hell is going on?
He made his was hastly to the door, but turned around just as quickly. Picking up Emily, Siegfried raced through the door to the stairs. Heading down to the thrid floor, he burst into the Main room only to see someone he had never seen before. It was tall, wearing a white doctors coat with a hood over its head. A giant scalpel was holstered on its back, and it seemed to be waiting for something. A giant hole in the floor in the hall made Siegfried wonder. Did he do this...?
Putting Emily down on a chair, Siegfried looked around wondering what to do next.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:30 pm
Blaze was starting to sweat, jerking around he spoke in that ancient voice again. "WARN THE PUREST OF LIGHT, KEEP HER SAFE, OR ALL IS LOST!" and with that he passed out again.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm
Clone Rogi seemed distant for a moment before smiling at the two. "Well, I would invite you two to wait in the mansion for the Master to arrive, but it seems that there is trouble up there at the moment. But come with me. I will show you two to the Master's residence." He walked past the two heading towards the apartments at the entrance.

"Ah good, you three came quickly," Rogi said qucikly. "Edgar, you wear the garb of a scientist, you you know much human anatomy? Our friend Blaze, and his android seemed to have gotten fused together and are in need of a very quick operation before the damage becomes permanent."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 pm
Angel woke with a start, throwing the dragon off of her. She felt like she was needed, but didn't know why. So she went to explore the mansion she was in.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games