Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:59 pm
Kraid looked to Miles. "What'd he say?"
Miles shook his head "He said we could trace him."
Kraid cut him off "Can we trace Yousei?"
Miles shrugged "Marten, he wants to know if we can trace Yousei"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:36 pm
Marten bit his lip for a second, then "I'm not sure. Their magical heritage would make it less accurate than tracking a human, but with some refining you could narrow it down to a half-mile radius or so. Why does he ask?"  

Gredar

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:10 am
"He said yes," Miles told Kraid, narrowing his eyes. "But we need something of hers to track her with."
Kraid kicked Miles leg out from under him, catching his foot and removing the knife from his boot. "We have something of hers," He spoke simply, chipping off a small bit of blood from near the hilt of the weapon. "You should really clean this thing."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:50 am
Mirado heard both Kraid's and Witium's questions. However, he did not answer right away. He listened intently to Kraid and Miles's conversation.  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Witium looked at the two as they attempted to use problem solving skills, "Uhh, yeah I agree guys." He nodded confidently as he wondered what was going on. With a raise of his hand he muttered, "If you guys needs any help, i'm uhh, right over here." Indeed magic and stuff was not the elf's thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:59 pm
Miles watched Kraid and shrugged "Alright we have Yousei's blood how do we track her?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:40 pm
"You'll need a circle or pentagram to shield the spell, a brazier or bowl to hold the blood in, and a fire to burn it with. Once the shield is fully drawn don't let anyone cross the line or the spell could misfire and target a place where she's been in the past." He paused, then added "Oh, and only one person can be in the spell at a time. Too many minds in the spell can mess with its targeting. Once you have those things assembled I'll instruct you further."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:25 pm
Miles nodded and looked to the others, "We need a bowl and a pentagram. I can cover fire, and I guess we have blood." Miles looked to the knife, staring down at the blood around the hilt. He swallowed hard, a guilty feeling rushing over him. He shook it off and slid the knife into it's hilt inside his boot.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:30 pm
"Shouldn't we meet up with Marten before going after Yousei?" Mirado questioned. It seemed only logical to get Marten before teleporting to Yousei. It would be unwise to leave him behind. "If you want I can try to find him in the desert."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:38 pm
"What for?" Miles groweled, glancing to Mirado. "He hasn't done any good thus far, How much help could he actually be?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:42 pm
"For one, he told us how to find your Yousei-friend. Plus, there's strength in numbers," Mirado explained bluntly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:51 pm
"I heard that!" Marten yelled in Miles' head. Luckily Miles simmering temper kept him from hiding his thoughts. "Tell me Miles, where where you when Sagor and Ju-Hades tried to grab Yousei in the cave? Where were you when your sister was almost grabbed by Surion seven years ago?" He quaked with rage on his end. "I've proved myself in battle before. Don't let your anger blind you. I'm more skilled with magic than you'll ever be, and whats more I'm as committed to this as you are. It was my fault that Yousei was there in the first place. Don't try to cut me out of this!"  

Gredar

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:55 pm
"I was Surion's puppet! Not much an eleven year old boy can do when he can't move! Where were you when Emeille was attacked by your shadow creatures!? Where were you when I was banished from Eden?! Where the ******** were you then tough guy!?" Miles spat back. "Four is a number," He spoke quietly, drawing a circle in the sand around him with the heel of his boot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:10 pm
"Don't talk to me about banishment! I spent six years living in that sand infested hell hole! All I wanted was to actually do something, and that ******** phoenix gets me exiled! Tell me, where were you when I was banished? And don't be so stupid, why would I have attacked Emile. In case you didn't notice, she was the only one who believed me. If I was going to attack anyone I would have killed you." Somehow he had been expecting that after seven years Miles would be at least a little smarter than an eleven year old.  

Gredar

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:13 pm
"Tell me how to find her" Miles demanded, finishing the pentagram around himself.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games