Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:40 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"sorry,i thought you knew"
"I didnt. All of my memory was erased, including the person who did this to me."

"well,i tried to teach you this again,i dont know if it worked,but can you do this?"
xidan stares at her and closes hisand opens it again and his eyes turn completely black
"The last time i did that, my head felt like a elephant sat on it, so no thanks." she said sarcastically.

"whatever,have it your way"
"Will it make you happy if I try again?"

"do whatever you want"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:44 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"well,i tried to teach you this again,i dont know if it worked,but can you do this?"
xidan stares at her and closes hisand opens it again and his eyes turn completely black
"The last time i did that, my head felt like a elephant sat on it, so no thanks." she said sarcastically.

"whatever,have it your way"
"Will it make you happy if I try again?"

"do whatever you want"
'Hmm...if I try, I'll get more memories back and my head will hurt like hell. I dont try, I stay here without any memory and I wont remember where I came from. I guess I'll try.' she thought to herself as she tried to make her eyes black. This time it didnt hurt her so much but she did black out.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:46 pm
xidan grabs as shes falling down
and chants the spell"hyunder"
she should wake up now  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:52 pm
braveheart soldier
she should wake up now
Her eyes stayed closed as a old memory flashed through her mind.
"Suzuka, run away from here." some man said while attacking a nobody. Every where around her, nobodyies and heartless' were coming out of no where and attacking her home.
"..b....but..." the little Sazuka stuttered.
"Just go now!" the man yelled at her. Nobodies and heartless' jumped on him.
Suzuka ran into the forest and turned around once to look at her home. The entire town was under fire and everything was being destroyed. Suzuka turned back around and ran, tears blurring her vision as she ran into the darkest parts of the forest.

She opened her eyes slowly and stared at Xidan. "Where am I?" she asked while putting her hand to her head.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:58 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
she should wake up now
"Suzuka, run away from here." some man said while attacking a nobody. Every where around her, nobodyies and heartless' were coming out of no where and attacking her home.
Suzuka ran into the forest and turned around once to look at her home. The entire town was under fire and everything was being destroyed. Suzuka turned back around and ran, tears blurring her vision as she ran into the darkest parts of the forest.

She opened her eyes slowly and stared at Xidan. "Where am I?" she asked while putting her hand to her head.

It's ok,dont worry you just had a black out,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:00 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
she should wake up now

She blinked and yet she could still see the fire. She closed her eyes for a second and when she opened them she remembered fully where she was and she tried to stand up. "What made me black out?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:05 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
she should wake up now

She blinked and yet she could still see the fire. She closed her eyes for a second and when she opened them she remembered fully where she was and she tried to stand up. "What made me black out?"

"i dont know.but here,this will help control your energy"
calls out the spell"ikinbus"red energy came out of xidans hand and threw it into sazuka's body"now your eyes can turn black with out any pain"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:07 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
she should wake up now

calls out the spell"ikinbus"red energy came out of xidans hand and threw it into sazuka's body"now your eyes can turn black with out any pain"
"It didnt hurt this time though, only for a quick second, and thats when i saw the fire..." her voice trailed off as she thought about what she saw more closely.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:12 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
she should wake up now

"It didnt hurt this time though, only for a quick second, and thats when i saw the fire..." her voice trailed off as she thought about what she saw more closely.

"try turning your eyes black now"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:14 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

She tried turning her eyes black once again. It worked this time without making her head hurt or making her black out. She looked around, as though it was a new world.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:00 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

She tried turning her eyes black once again. It worked this time without making her head hurt or making her black out. She looked around, as though it was a new world.

"are you ok,is anything happenening?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:07 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"Nothing is happening, other than the fact that everything looks different."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:17 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"thats perfect,it worked now,your eyes are black now  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"So what all can these eyes do?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:30 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"So what all can these eyes do?"

"watch me"
xidan snaps fingers and a giant rock is cut in half
"also"
xidan starts flying
"and"
xidan disappears and reappears behind sazuka
"impressive, huh?"  
Role Plays