Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:52 pm
"I don't have weaknesses and I find myself balanced"
Ariana said very confident in her constantly failling self then she thought to her self
~weakness? Academy duh!~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 pm
Rahenno waves with two figures "it has been awhile, a year and a few months" Rahenno looks over to Ariana "hi, i dont think we've meet, i'm Rahenno." he said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:57 pm
(Weakness? i never asked for that XD)

"Interesting." Kiyoshi said looking at her. "Well the shall we go." He said as he stood up and headed for the academy training ground.

(To the academy training ground away!!!!!!!!!! lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:06 pm
bb3000ae
(Weakness? i never asked for that XD)

"Interesting." Kiyoshi said looking at her. "Well the shall we go." He said as he stood up and headed for the academy training ground.

(To the academy training ground away!!!!!!!!!! lol)

((lol sorry i was editting my profile and wondering if i should edit my weaknesses like a mod told me to but i dont know how i ended up saying all that))
Ariana followed  

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm
"Ah interesting, about your implant, Kiyoshi. Well I'll see you guys later. Have fun in the academy training grounds. Rahenno! I haven't seen you in ages! Where've ya been buddie? I've mastered Hyouton stage 3/3. I just need to learn that forbbiden jutsu, Demonic Ice Mirrors."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:34 pm
Rahenno
Rahenno waves with two figures "it has been awhile, a year and a few months" Rahenno looks over to Ariana "hi, i dont think we've meet, i'm Rahenno." he said with a smile.

((sorry about that ive been a mess lately {Well most of my life} I missed that post completely))  

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 am
*korioki jumps into the academy threw the window with a scroll marked with a "KA" screaming* Is zann sensai still away if so i need someone to train me fire jutsu biggrin im kinda hyper theas days  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:55 am
"No, he's still in the Stone. Your always hyper. Sometimes you have to chill," he said in an extended tone, "just relax and go with the flow. You will rank upsooner or later." biggrin  

D a i j b

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:48 am
I know but is just whant to get outa this place biggrin and i whant to do it as soon as posible smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:36 am
Nocchi sits in an empty seat in the class room and looks down. "Oh...I'm so nervous. I hope I do well. I don't want to become a failure. Oh my..." Nocchi sat and began to fidget with her fingers in worry. Her mouth began to quiver. Nocchi threw her hands into her lap and shut her eyes tightly. "NO! I won't be afraid and I won't allow myself to be scared so easily. Who am I to sit here and be scared over nothing? I WILL excel and surpass all." Nocchi stopped fidgeting and her mouth stopped quivering, but broke into a small smile.  

leaf hinata hyuga

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:32 pm
*korioki dashed behind the new girltaping her on the sholder*
hi you must be new here im korioki the fire aprentice smile
*he jumped back to his corner in the top of the class room if you need anything or anyone just holor il get em for you wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:37 pm
Nocchi gasped when she heard a voice. She looked around and saw the boy. She smiled sweetly and walked to him an sat down. "Actually. I do need some help. I'm looking for a teacher to be in a squad. And..." Nocchi leaned in close and talked in a hushed voice. "...I'm also looking for someone to teach me Medical Jutsu. Can you help me?"  

leaf hinata hyuga

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:43 pm
well... *korioki grinned while looking at the girl* me and ari are short a team-mate so gues you can join our group smile and if sasume sama is elected rai-kage i think shel me more then happy to have an aprentice smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Nocchi looked away. "Sasume. Is she your squad leader?" Nocchi paused. "Wait...SHE'S GOING FOR RAIKAGE! AND SHE'S YOUR SENSI?! YOUR SO LUCKY TO BE TAUGHT BY THE FUTURE RAIKAGE!"  

leaf hinata hyuga

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:59 pm
no shes a worker im a slacker we came to this village about the same time...
shes a sanin im not even a genin.. oh well what u gota do(i had trubbles at school so i didnt have any time for gaia xd xd xd )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games