Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:24 pm
"Ahh you got the one for water. What about wind?" Kit asking to see if his other element was still avaiable.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:26 pm
*brile realized that he had fire as an element but kept quiet*  

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:31 pm
"Yep one of seven, I have two myself. Yawaraka-Te the Sword of Light, and Nekura the Sword of Lightning." He said showing off the sword on his back and the other on his belt. He then turned his attention to Kit. "Zann is going after the wind one at the moment, but hasn't got it yet. Ric has the Sword of Earth and Ryo has the Sword of Darkness. So the Fire one is all that is left." He informed them, remembering something about wht would happen if all the sword have a owner...but he forgot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:33 pm
"Man i guess no legendary sword for me." Kit sighed and sat down. Sipping his tea.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:35 pm
"um i'm uchiha and have fire as an element" *brile said to kiyoshi after taking another sip*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:41 pm
Kiyoshi glanced at Brile. "Brile I already know you want it so you just have to ask." Kiyoshi smiled a little, then looked at Kit. Kiyoshi thought for a bit, not saying a word. He then detached Yawaraka-Te and held it out infront of Kit. "Take it." He told Kit his voice remained strong not wanting to show any doubt about his decision.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:44 pm
Kit took the sword with surprise. "Umm are you sure bro?" He said looking up at kiyoshi. Did he really mean to just give away such a powerful weapon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 pm
He nodded with a slight smile. "It is selfish for me to own two. You should be able to put this to better use then me." he told Kit knowing he was from a clan that specilized in light.

((*A voice in your head appears* Thou art I, and I am thou. From the seed of thy soul I am born. I am Yawaraka-Te the sword of light. lol sorry persona 3 joke. Anyway here wht the sword can do. Copy and paste this to your profile and fill in your name fro user.

Yawaraka-Te
Description: The Scared Elemental Sword of Light, the purist of the swords. Unlike the others this blade can only injure someone with darkness in their heart. The more darkness in the opponents heart the more damage it does. If the opponent has no darkness in their heart the sword will not even scratch them. It is also said that this sword has the power to purify the evil in people’s hearts, as well as heal injuries. The sword also has the power to read the emotions of people, letting the user know if their sword will be effective against the target.
User:
))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 pm
kenshin looked at the powerful sword and seemed lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:52 pm
Kit bowed slightly in respect. "Thank you Kiyoshi." He strapped the sword to his side in a reverse blade manner. "Just like dad." He said and smiled . His smiled faded away when he rememberd the accident. "Ahh so long ago." He immediatly perked up and his smile waide across his face. "Hey Brile guess what?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:01 pm
"Cool, one sword left. or two?" Rahenno said confused. "anyway, when all the swords had been gathered, i wonder what'll happen."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Kit's grin got wide across his face. "Yawaraka-Te huh." He smiled and unsheathed the swrod. It's beautiful blade shimmering in the sun and sent rainbow style light across the room. "Kool"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:06 pm
these swords seem interesting, i wonder. kenshin looked at kiyoshi. how did you obtain the swords?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 pm
"Yeah, it also has a nice effect of being able to repress demons. Even the users. So as long as you have it you shouldn't have any 'outbreaks.' Well I never had." He told Kit then looked at Rahenno as he pulled out a scroll. "One left." Opening it he bite his finger and ran it across the page. Suddenly a cloth appeared and had something wrapped in it. Carfuly removing it you could see a red sword. His attention was then shifted again to Kenshin. "A secret, actully all of them were hidden and had to be found. I was just lucky to get this off a traveling merchant. How he got it I never found out." He said showing of the last of the Sacred Swords, Jin the Sword of Fire.
User Image  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:14 pm
((What does Th light sword look like?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games