Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faedl

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:50 pm
Hello! My name is Mya. Im 16 years old and Im a junior in HS. XD (well, soph, about to be a junior). I love to be on the cpu, and I love video and cpu games. I live in Pa, USA. My favorite color is purple. I love to eet new people and make lots of friends. There's alot more to me and if you wanna know more, just talk to me XD xd heart

OH! If I was to win a million gold, I would fix up my house and get all the clothes that I want. I would buy a pet too. With the rest? Idk. When I tendto have aot of money on a game thathas people, I like to give some.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:50 pm
hi im john.s im 18 i live in comox bc in Canada i like twisted art work i like to hang out and do what ever im lade back and dont care about much like politics and stuff like that i love anime well most anime so far

i really want to know how to use swords and build thing like robots  

Shadow_of_Souls

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

iCrayon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:10 pm
Hey, my name's Erin. I'm going to be a junior in high school and got addicted to gaia last December. A lot of people think I'm just a huge nerd (which I kind of am) but I'm actually pretty crazy if you get to know me. I'm also a nightowl, so I'm usually on gaia after midnight. It majorly screws up my sleep patterns, but that's okay.

For some reason I just don't make money as quickly as most gaians no matter how hard I try, so if I won, I'd use the gold to finally be able to buy my dream avatar. As for the rest, I'd give some to my friend who gave away all her stuff when she quit, only to recently rejoin. After that, I'd donate everything left. I always admire people who are willing to try and help others with their quests, but I've never had enough gold to be very helpful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:44 pm
Hello, I'm Benevolent Rose. I am a roleplay freak and I love it! heart I love basketball with all my heart. Uh, I love white roses and I live in Washington state. I used to live in California and I miss it. crying

What do I plan to do if I won any gold? This is something sad but true. I, am a subject to a hacker. He stole all the items that I now have on my wishlist because I want them back. But as soon as I get these items back I'm gonna keep any extra gold and continue to do what I was doing before I was hacked...

Give people I deem hardworking an item on their wishlist in which I will buy for them and label it, 'anonymous.' Helping people always makes me feel good. and besides, all this just may be pixels to me and I may just want my things back because I worked hard for them in the first place... But to other people these pixels make people happy. And making people happy is what I live for. Believe me, ask my friends. (Ones I know in real life know this better than my friends at Gaia. whee )

P.S. I LOOOOVE my photobucket account and use it whenever I have the chance.

User Image  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Frankenska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:44 am
Helloooo. My name is Katie. I love music. I've been playing percussion for 2 years and played violin for 3 years before. My fave genres are punk/ska/industrial/metal. Art is another one of my loves. I paint and draw a lot. Theres a link to my art on my profile. I enjoy reading comics. Especially one done by Aaron Alexovich, Jhonen V, Roman Dirge and lots more. I like movies, too. The old black and white ones are my favorite. Fave actors are Johnny Depp, Vincent Price and Jake Gyllenhaal. Fave actresses are Drew Barrymore and Winona Ryder. Tim Burton is my fave director. Dude's a genius.

Yep. I think Im done. =]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:52 am
My name is Dexter however I go by Devilish Dexter, live in Santa Cruz CA hippie centeral.Listen to alot of Metal but also the MARS VOLTA greatest band ever.Enjoy Star gatr sg1 and atlantis. The greatest movie of all time is the BIG LABOWSKI xp  

FRANCIS THE MUTE

Soxar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:41 am
My name is Rachael, I"m from Malaysia, I'm 16 yrs old...Sry, i don't have anything to say...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yo! I'm Kimi. And, because I have nothing other to say, I will tell you about myself!!

Name: Gabby
On my mind: Naraku! Wind tunnel! Punch! Hot Pocket! Angelic Glove! GRRRRRR. Fwoo-oo-woo-wook!
Hobby: Art/Sleeping
Hates: Illiterates, people who confuse they're/their/there, people with crappy avatars, obnoxious people, jerks, bitches, cheesy, over-done things, bugs, people who judge things, over-religious people, anti-Gay things, and... DONNIE DAVIS. >[[
I am...
A furry, an artist, an anime-tard, a geek, a debater, a slob, bisexual (preferring women), a loser, etc.

Wee-OOT!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

para-eunoia

`iPod`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:31 am
    Hello Everybody, My name is Jordan Im 14 years old going on 15! So yeah, I live in Hawaii and I love to go to the Beach, Skateboard, And Draw, I aslo like to read watch movies and pplay video games, I like anime, gaia and lots of other stuffs. :] My favorite Sport is Basketball I like surfing to, and so yeah thats a little bit about meeh!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:27 am
ok. so let's start off with the basics.

i'm amira ysabela.
ysabela is still a part of my first name, k? it's not my surname.

and i'm 15. i'm from the philippines.

what else?

well, i play guitars, both acoustic and bass. also drums.
yeah, quite a rocker, u can say.

i'm the only daughter of my beloved parents. i have 3 older bros so i go along with boys quite well. my bestfriend is a boy, just so you know.

that's all for now. you can pm me anytime.

ysabela12

ruroken darkblade

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:28 am
my name is riku. i love to draw anime and write. ...i like to play my wii and rp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:59 am
im josh im 15 i like to read manga my sports are football and tennis i draw sometimes and i like to think up stories for manga that i would like to draw one day my favorite mangas are in this order are:
tsubasa
love hina
xxxholic
bleach
chobits
negima
fma
inuyasha
anything else
and naruto  

Jushiro Ukitake91

Senkanji

Distinct Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:11 am
well im Crono Ruin in the real world im known as Giovani or Gio im 15
going on to sixteen im usualy only on gaia mostly on summer mostly i
play my games like final fantasy 7-9 but if i do win that gold im pretty
much gona use it for newbies i like helping people alot  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:45 am
Hiii!!
I'm Faith and i'm 22
My starsign is Cancer... and right now i'm a gift box =D ~
i'm not very fond of introductions  

Mister Tender

Lymay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:03 am
Hi everybody! My name is May Ly (it's reverse my username) and I'm 13 years old. My friend Nightmares Awoken invited me to the Guild and I hope I have fun here. 3nodding  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games