Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:49 pm
i wish to dub this the official pokemon trading thread, so that the largest thread about pokemon will live on!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:05 pm
For my Diamond Pokemon Name Ricky and friend code is 4081 4984 2749 Pm so we can exchange FC's.  

Demon0fMists

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:13 pm
Helo? Anyone? the last post other than mine was like 6 days ago ?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 pm
User Image

2449-4581-0562. <---My FC for Diamond. Just in case.

User Image

Syph Medwes

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:40 pm
i just discovered a deadly team for double battles.

Raticate
and
Kingdra

Raticate will be the faster, and use super fang on the first target.
Kingdra will hopefully be the next fastest and use Brine on the same target, meaning since they are at about half HP they will most likely die. 3nodding

then raticate will have that one move that brings the opponent down to the same HP making any blissey HP whore useless! >=D

but yeah its the training that's gonna be a pain though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:53 pm
~Xiloscent~

Raticate
and
Kingdra

Kingdra will hopefully be the next fastest and use Brine on the same target, meaning since they are at about half HP they will most likely die. 3nodding

then raticate will have that one move that brings the opponent down to the same HP making any blissey HP whore useless! >=D

wow nice. But i hate raticate for some reason lol.  

Demon0fMists

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:43 pm
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~

Raticate
and
Kingdra

pachirisu also works, but slightly lower speed, static is nice tho  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:40 am
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~

Raticate
and
Kingdra

omg that is deadly, but yes i agree with Xilo. Raticate is much better. As for Kingdra, training will be very difficult unless you rely on Rain Dance to help.  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:57 am
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~

Raticate
and
Kingdra

omg that is deadly, but yes i agree with Xilo. Raticate is much better. As for Kingdra, training will be very difficult unless you rely on Rain Dance to help.
yeah, i only chose kingdra cause he was fast and sturdy. still gotta get raticate finished too. he's gonna have a neat move set too. some may even call hax on it cause its so awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:08 pm
~Xiloscent~
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~

Raticate
and
Kingdra

yeah, i only chose kingdra cause he was fast and sturdy. still gotta get raticate finished too. he's gonna have a neat move set too. some may even call hax on it cause its so awesome.
hmph. well if kingdra weren't available what wud u use instead. a Starmie?  

xxDarkGaaraxx

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:38 pm
Does any body have a Treecko? I will trade something for one.

Trading for Treecko:
Magby
Bagon
Eevee
Tyrogue
Feebas
Bulbasuar
Squirtle
Charmander
Larvitar

adn moar which wun do u wunt?/////  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~

Raticate
and
Kingdra

beings the moron that i am i don't have a brine TM so i'd have to go with something else that learns it. i was thinking huntail might surprise someone. and hes got other moves i like. kindra was mostly for his dragon type and the ability to learn draco meteor is grand.  

Xilo The Odd

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 pm
~Xiloscent~
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
beings the moron that i am i don't have a brine TM so i'd have to go with something else that learns it. i was thinking huntail might surprise someone. and hes got other moves i like. kindra was mostly for his dragon type and the ability to learn draco meteor is grand.
ahh a very tricky and powerful combo. hmm i might also suggest other pkmn such as Empoleon, whereas Prinplup learns Brine pretty early, despite the lack of speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 pm
yeah, but the key is raticate is faster. i'd rather not have to use iron tail and instead use something better like wide lens or scope lens.

i think i'll do teh same with a pacharisu, he'll replace raticate and have a huntail as my opening pokemon and Kingdra as back up.  

Xilo The Odd

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:23 am
~Xiloscent~
yeah, but the key is raticate is faster. i'd rather not have to use iron tail and instead use something better like wide lens or scope lens.

i think i'll do teh same with a pacharisu, he'll replace raticate and have a huntail as my opening pokemon and Kingdra as back up.
sounds much better. u cud also have a Luvdisc open up with a Rain Dance and chip away at the foe and then later use Kingdra to sweep away. but idk maybe ur idea is much better  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff