Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8107 8108 8109 8110 8111 8112 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xXCuratorAngelusXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:54 pm
Which brings me to the "You know you're addicted to the internet when you try to immitate the smiley's you use online in real life." Sorry... That was horrible...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:57 pm
How in the heck would you imitate the ":3" smiley in real life? (or, better yet, the " dramallama " smiley?)

EDIT: I just realized that at 4:45, I didn't have 9 hours and 15 minutes left in the day to work on my project. I had 4 hours and 15 minutes, minus time for dinner. *smart*  

Annamarie Valenton

wendychi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm
I make something similar to a :3 face when I'm really happy but don't want to smile really big.

picture

I mean, it's not exactly a :3 face but it's what I consider my :3 face to be 'cause my normal smile doesn't look like that. =3=

(Also I look messy in that picture because I've just been lying in bed all day LOL)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 pm
I told my friend that and she tried to imitate every smiley face ever thought of.
She did a pretty dang good job at it too.

xXCuratorAngelusXx

xXCuratorAngelusXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 pm
Uhm... Where's spazz? I hate to break it but there are two people in the gates that are ONE LINERS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 pm
Excuse me. I am not mad or trying to do something wrong here. it is just that i am managing my other guilds and there RP's and I am just starting in this one. my character has nothing to do as of yet. I am going to make him become more interactive as I RP. I am usually more in depth with what i type in when Rp-ing an all. Currently I need to get him to interact somehow. Do you have any ideas where he could go? sweatdrop Sorry for the trouble. sad  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

xXCuratorAngelusXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:02 pm
No offense, it's just you kinda have to make an effort, or at least hold off before posting. We understand writers block and stuff that doesn't allow for much to write, it happens to the best of us. I'm pretty new here myself, and I have more than a few guilds to tend to myself, so I know where you're coming from.

Next time, just try to follow the simple guidelines: 303 character minimum, try to be active (not sure the exact definition of 'active'), and be patient, simply waiting could help liven things up a bit.

As for where you can go, I'm sorry, but the guild is in a zombie state. Pretty much me and a group of others are all sharing the same RP group, in the gate area.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm
Yeah. I don't know what you could classify "active" as either. I am on everyday for about 4-6 hours so I am good there. I just posted at the gates again with enough characters, lol, and now i play the waiting game. whee Thank you for the help.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 am
OMG!

I have the Radetzky March stuck in my head >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 pm
Dear makers of the Lightning Thief movie,

Grover is not black. Annabeth has blond hair. Just wanted to clear that up.

-A disgruntled fan of the books  

Annamarie Valenton

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm
and so the ria 4 generation 2 RPier makes his return? x_x;

well i'm here.

and have been snowed in for a week :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 pm
Yeah...pretty much dead again. XD

LOL but these Valentine messages are uber funny!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 pm
s**t, I promised I'd be back, I know I did. But I got distracted and lazy and had to hide in my room with the absence of a computer so that my family couldn't find me.
And I won't be doing much better anytime soon.

I'M LEAVING FOR CUBA ON SUNDAY!!
HECK YES!!

But then, after two weeks and the pursuit of a job, I should be back!
Hopefully!

...still not done Physics yet..
heh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:24 pm
Blah, still have no time for RPing. I would log on check my PMs and perhaps booty grab for a bit and leave. =/ Oh well.

Have a nice trip, Celeste~ <3

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Annamarie Valenton

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:52 am
Hey Max, do you know where Lisi is? Rajah is being bored out of her mind waiting for Cas...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8107 8108 8109 8110 8111 8112 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games