Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Ooohh....You're breaking my balls here Bio....Alright, deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 pm
Alright, so let's little by little start typing things up, Chase. Tomorrow, I'll send my guild an announcement about what's going to go on. And here's the thing. All those people that are still technically members of my guild now, if any of them are into horror, that's already new members on board.
So I'll send out an announcement, and little by little, start deleting old threads. Then once everything's typed up, all the headers for all the sub-forums, we'll get 'er going.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm
Just make an MK a subforum for the original members. That way, you don't have to wipe them all out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm
Thee Stranger
Just make an MK a subforum for the original members. That way, you don't have to wipe them all out.
Well, I was at LEAST considering a general gaming subforum with a topic designated specifically to MK.
But yeah, something like that. We might have to make an MK Subforum anyway, cause I got so many damn subforums I don't know what to do with them all.
What a thing to complain about, huh? xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Alright, so let's little by little start typing things up, Chase. Tomorrow, I'll send my guild an announcement about what's going to go on. And here's the thing. All those people that are still technically members of my guild now, if any of them are into horror, that's already new members on board.
So I'll send out an announcement, and little by little, start deleting old threads. Then once everything's typed up, all the headers for all the sub-forums, we'll get 'er going.

Ok then. smile

Game plan:

1st, let's both decide on a guild name.

2nd, let's come up with the home page introduction (And with that, the general idea of the guild).

3rd, go through the process of deleting threads.

4th, come up with subforum purposes.

5th, type up all rules, regulations, yada yada.

6th, steal underpants

7th, ...

8th, profit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm
Hmm... Yeah, I dunno, something like, "Your World of Horrors" or something of the sort will work, I think. What were your ideas?

For the home page introduction, we basically want to establish that this guild is primarily dealing with all things horror, but at the same time state something like, "How we are different from other horror guilds:" And list that pitch that you had going.
For the splash image, I'm gonna make something either in PhotoShop, or maybe even in 3D. What kinda stuff do we want displayed?

I already sent the announcement telling everyone of the changes to come.

EDIT: By the way, we got 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... 9 subforums. A-ha-ha!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm... Yeah, I dunno, something like, "Your World of Horrors" or something of the sort will work, I think. What were your ideas?

For the home page introduction, we basically want to establish that this guild is primarily dealing with all things horror, but at the same time state something like, "How we are different from other horror guilds:" And list that pitch that you had going.
For the splash image, I'm gonna make something either in PhotoShop, or maybe even in 3D. What kinda stuff do we want displayed?

I already sent the announcement telling everyone of the changes to come.

How 'bout The Horribly Horridly Horrifying Horror Guild xd (But that lul face is in all seriousness).

Ok then. Do you want to work on the home page introduction, or shall I?

Umm, for the splash image...I dunno, I've always liked the image of something scary looking laughing it's as* off...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 pm
Maybe... I dunno if I wanna have it be "The ____ Guild" though. The Horribly Horridly Horrifying House of Horrors" or something, maybe?

Well, that whole idea of turning non-horror into horror was your idea, so I would at least like you to pitch that particular section of the home page. I can do the part about the general horror stuff.

Hmm... Scary looking laughing its a** off... Like this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Actually, doesn't Freddy Krueger have quite a few laughing scenes in the old school Nightmare movies? I'm sure I can rip something from the DVDs.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm
Elliot Salem
Ooohh....You're breaking my balls here Bio....Alright, deal.

can i feel your buns of steel? wink

Oh and Bio, there is nothing funnier then Evil Dead 2 with the commentary on. Its like Mystery Science Theater 3000.....or was it ED 1? xD Both are hilarious though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 pm
How 'bout, to keep in the theme of bringing non-horror entertainment into a horrifying light, we call the guild The Horrors Of Rubber Duckies (Or another least horrible thing you can think of)?

Ok, I'ma gonna get working on my part of the homepage, then.

Ah, that image. I have used that image so many times in the past...I never tire of it. But, that's not exactly what I had in mind. And neither is anything I can think of involving Freddy and laughing (Maybe). No, I literally want an image os something truly horrifying (Maybe an ultra scary demon or something) laughing it's as* off, maybe having milk come out of it's nose in the process or something along the lines of that.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 pm
Yeah, but naming it something that specific could fool people that it's not about Horror, but about hating Rubber Duckies. It just feels a bit misleading.
We could simply call it, "Horrorized" or something.

And the splash page... That'll be difficult to make, without making it seem like some cheap photoshop work... We could always run with the idea of making non-horror things horror, and I could make some normal things look gritty and bloody. Like Goombas, kittens, or something of that nature.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but naming it something that specific could fool people that it's not about Horror, but about hating Rubber Duckies. It just feels a bit misleading.
We could simply call it, "Horrorized" or something.

And the splash page... That'll be difficult to make, without making it seem like some cheap photoshop work... We could always run with the idea of making non-horror things horror, and I could make some normal things look gritty and bloody. Like Goombas, kittens, or something of that nature.

...I guess. As...appropriate as Horrorized sounds for the guild name, I just feel it goes against the total point of the guild: Expressing oneself in creative ways. Horrorized just sounds so...Generic, and unthoughtful. But, to make this work, I feel that we can't afford split opinions, so...You settle on a guild name. There. Settled. Done and done. 3nodding

Ok, that idea for the splash page sounds good enough. Lessee, horrorize kittens, of course, and rubber duckies, cause I like rubber duckies, and puppies and mr. bucket and...Well, other cutesy shi*.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:15 pm
Well, it doesn't have to be Horrorized. But Rubber Duckies would be too specific. Like I said, it sounds like it's a guild for people who are afraid of Rubber Duckies.

It could be something less specific like The Horror House of Happy Funtime, or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:58 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, it doesn't have to be Horrorized. But Rubber Duckies would be too specific. Like I said, it sounds like it's a guild for people who are afraid of Rubber Duckies.

It could be something less specific like The Horror House of Happy Funtime, or something.

I'd recommend nothing with house in it. Too carnivalish.

How 'bout Horroritize Me, Cap'n? It's a perfect example of horrorizing something innocent.  

King of Paradise

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:21 am
Horroritize Me Cap'n? Well, I think that'd capture what you might be trying to get. However, someone might think it's about horrifying pirates/sailors.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games