Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8121 8122 8123 8124 8125 8126 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:44 pm
-hug- I hope everything works out for you then. It usually does in some way. And you never know, that prince will come someday! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 pm
In the grand scheme of things, it is, after all, only an evening out
Thanks for letting me rant. It always helps.

Well, I'm only seventeen. Hopefully a few princes will come my way!
Greedy, I know, but I've never been the girl who'd be satisfied with only one serious relationship her entire life.

What can I say?
Interesting new experiences are my version of heroin!

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:25 am
Nietzsche
What if some day or night a demon were to steal after you in your loneliest loneliness and say to you:

“This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence—even this spider and this moonlight between the trees, and even this moment and I myself. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned upside down again and again—and you with it, speck of dust!”

Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus?

Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: “You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine!”

I don't mean to say that you should have a prom- that supposedly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. What comes once in your life isn't the party, but celebrating your graduation- however that may be. There's nothing really special about prom in and of itself. What makes it special would make it so for people who enjoy large parties and social situations. Can't you make your parents understand that you are not one of them and would rather spend the day out with friends and family?

You don't have to throw fits and tantrums; just sit them down and calmly explain the situation, what would make the experience not so enjoyable, call out any of society's cliche's that they throw out down there and respond with the reality of the situation. Maybe it'll be more special to invite a handful of friends or just have a night out to dinner with family.

The only thing I enjoyed about my prom night is taking my sister (who was having her junior prom) and our best friends out to Chili's. We had some fun conversation, teased each other until we were passed out, drunk with sarcasm while our friends died of lung failure. Our voices were hoarse for almost two days after.

But don't let yourself be whisked away to an event you know makes for a shitty evening. If the choices you made, you'd have to live with again and again, for all eternity: would you not rather make most of that excuse to celebrate things properly? Hell, if I were there I'd scold you and your parents and smack you all out of the houses to the nearest Margarita's. It's an awesome mexican restaurant... @_@ God, am I seriously craving some bean burritos and fajitas.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:04 pm
First of all
I dun't like Mexican food

Secondly, you don't think I've tried all that?
I wouldn't be here ranting about it if I could seriously do something about it
ranting is a last resort to help me move past things I can't change.
I'm expected to go, if not for myself, then for my family.

It's like getting married. No matter how much I would hate an expensive ceremony and reception, it's expected of me. If I don't do it for the family, they get mad.
The marriage is yours, the ceremony the family's
It's the same for grad. No matter how little the ceremony means to me, and even irritates me, I'm expected to grin and bear it, for the family. Cause it's their celebration too, apparently.

I've tried reasoning and logical arguments and everything I can think of.
I resorted to leaving the country for heaven's sake!
But that didn't work out, and now I'm resigned.

As for the friend argument, they'd simply say we could go out later that night, or on another day.
Family comes first.

I have it mostly out of my system, anyways. I'll just bring a damn god book.
Besides, it's not like I've never done this before.
It's like church every week. It means absolutely nothing to me, but I'm expected to go. And I will, if only to avoid a large confrontation with my parents that I really don't want.

And to tell the truth, it won't be agonizing or anything.
Even if I had to do it over and over, it's just a mix of boredom, loneliness, and anger at my parents. Plus, it's not like I'd be doing anything else with my time.. I'd probably end up reading the same book, just in a much comfier setting.
Once I get past the ranting stage, I'm really indifferent to it.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

wendychi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 pm
Guys ;w; somebody PMed me and said they read my music blog.

I am so happy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 pm
JOHNNY!!!

edit:
my highest score right now is 66k

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:35 pm
*bounces in*
HAIGAISE
*bounces around*
>.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Hey Guys! How is everyone? Sorry I haven't been around. Studying abroad has kept me so busy! I just got back from spring break in Italy and it was amazing! I miss you guys though. Hopefully when I get back home in May I can RP again!  

Elpinoine
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 pm
Gah, my computer had a virus guys!! D:
I managed to somewhat save it...but a few things are a bit wonky. Think I might take it to a computer shop to make sure that the virus is dead.

Ugh, so annoying. D:<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:59 pm
BOO!  

Annamarie Valenton

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 pm
AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OHHH LOVEEEE  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:03 pm
OMG OMG!!!

HeartGold and SoulSilver come out on Sunday!! There is no way I'll be able to focus on school now...@___@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm
Yeah me either Tiffy

GOOD THING I HAVE SPRING BREAK NOW TO PLAY POKEMONS -relaxes- 8D

OCEAN PARTI~~~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:14 pm
I don't have spring break for another 3 weeks. D:

OMG which totally reminds me, I need to breed some of my Pokemon in platinum so I can transfer them in soulsliver.

::goes to play platinum::  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:09 pm
I hope you got the Jirachi limited at Gamestop~ It lasts until the 14th o-o if not RUN, YOU HAVE TIME LOL

And jeez that is one late spring break...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8121 8122 8123 8124 8125 8126 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games