Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 am
Hahah, that's awesome. Maybe we could actually Horrorize Captain Crunch for the front page, then!

EDIT: I remember when I first came to Canada and I watched the Captain Crunch commercials, I always thought those kids at the end said, "Crunchatize me, Damn it!" I thought, "What a bunch of rude kids."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 am
A childhood figure turned evil? I like that.  

Elliot Salem

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 am
Do eet. biggrin

Gone 'til Monday.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm
So, I just came back from seeing Toy Story 3, and I gotta say... Possibly my favorite yet. Wow...

It got me thinking though. What kind of toys does everyone got? Action Figures, Dolls, Collectibles, what have you... What do you have lying around, and how do you think they'd interact with each other?  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So, I just came back from seeing Toy Story 3, and I gotta say... Possibly my favorite yet. Wow...

It got me thinking though. What kind of toys does everyone got? Action Figures, Dolls, Collectibles, what have you... What do you have lying around, and how do you think they'd interact with each other?

i have action figures mainly from anime's and games. *drools over her master chief and ryu hayabusa statue* good times. i have a lot of collectibles like dragon statues or anything with fantasy. and i do have some stuffed animals. elephants are my second fav next to dragons. XD as to how they'd interact with each other? uhhhhhhh i have no idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

There's all my dolls from when I was little but they're packed away at my mom's house.

I have five Figmas (poseable figures typically from anime). There's also a really cool SS Gojeta figure my husband won from a crane machine and a Shinx plush from one as well. There's also all my gashapon.

I think they'd get along for the most part.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Well, what I got on display right now is Jill and Chris from RE1, the Atlus mascot Jack Frost dressed like Raidou, the Fallout 3 Pip Boy Bobble Head, a little vending machine Spider-Man, and a small teddy bear from SPCA. Oh, and a small figure of one of Russia's biggest cartoon icons, "Cheburashka", hanging on my curtain.
Hmm... I dunno, I have a feeling there's war... Or at least conflict.
I still have to find my big plush Cheburashka, which was my very first toy ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 am
No way, your toys seem like a peaceful bunch.

I forgot about the SC3 Voldo gashapon my husband has, but I'm sure my REmake Chris would keep him in line, not to mention my old Gundam model kits and my husband's Krillin and Kid Goku gashapon (all of which I forgot to mention before because they're on my bedroom shelf and I rarely mess with them). mrgreen

So how is the new guild coming along?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:08 am
Umm, I haven't done anything for it since Chase left for the weekend. We'll probably get it going by like, Friday or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am
Yarg, Pixar is still unable to disappoint me.

I only have a Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface plush dolls and a Zombie Hulk figure in my room. Oh, and a Scooby Doo beanie doll.

Either one of three possibilites happen with 'em while I'm away.

1. Scooby cowers as the others engage in an epic battle for horror superiority.

2. Scooby runs away while the others chase him around the room to groovy 60s/70s tunes.

3. Nothing haha.

@Bio: I got work soon, so I'll see if I can give you my part of the homepage introduction later on tonight.  

King of Paradise

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 am
holy wes-ticles. i dont post for at least a day or two and you guys actually managed to stay on pg.813 xD oh how that amuses me.

here just for shits and giggles. Resident Evil Live Action AMV This is the massive music video project I worked on while at Fanime, in San Jose back at the end of May. Don't worry, its a mix of all cosplayers from all the RE games. Someone even had the tofu box from RE 2. (but its not in the vid) xD I was dressed as Wesker S.T.A.R.S. I say its massive because it was the first time in my entire life that I coordinated a LARGE group of people to get this thing made without any script or storyboard. I just shot whatever was interesting to me and it came out great!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 pm
In the meantime, shall we come up with uses for the 9 subforums, Bio?

Lessee...

Movies/T.V. Shows
Video Games
Books/Comics/Manga
Miscellaneous Media (Music, Art, etc.)
Fun and Games
Mortal Kombat

I dunno, you're more familiar with the entire aspect. What else would we need subforums for?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:40 pm
Well, if the main page is gonna be about horrorizing innocent things, then maybe the OTHER aspects of horror still need their own separate subforum(s).
We could have one designated Horror Art/Fan Art, Fiction/Fan Fiction.
And one for General Horror Discussion.
Which would leave one Subforum which would be for Mod Operations.

Okay so...

1. Mod Subforum
2. General Horror
3. Movies/TV Shows
4. Video Games
5. Literature
6. Other Media
7. Fun and Games (and possibly Contests)
8. Art/Fiction/Fan Art/Fan Fiction
9. Tribute to Mortal Kombat

Sound good?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 pm
Double Posting since Gaia is a retard and seems to have eliminated the Edit button.

So, for the intro posts to each of these forums, I figured we'd split them?

I'll take the Mod, Other Media, Mortal Kombat... And one or two other ones that you don't wanna type up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Double Posting since Gaia is a retard and seems to have eliminated the Edit button.

So, for the intro posts to each of these forums, I figured we'd split them?

I'll take the Mod, Other Media, Mortal Kombat... And one or two other ones that you don't wanna type up.

Two Quick Qs:

1. If the main forum is about horrorizing innocent things in all mediums, then I presume the Movies/TV Shows, Video Games, and Literature subforums are to discuss actual pieces of horror such as The Evil Dead or Resident Evil, right?

2. So, what will be discussed in the General Horror subforum?

I guess I'll take Movies/TV Shows, Video Games, Literature, Fun and Games, and Art/Fiction/Fan Art/Fan Fiction subforums, if that's ok with you.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games