Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8129 8130 8131 8132 8133 8134 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm
I loveee the cap! lol, I voted for that one xD~ I'm too broke to get one right now DX;;

Yeah, I don't think any other event on Gaia could bring that much gold... maybe the double the gold booty grab event but that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 pm
LOL haha, I voted for this one too!!! XD  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 am
I voted for the girly one but I really liked the strange cap LOL...glad that one made it, I bought two 8D

I woulda really liked that cap to be able to lift up instead of covering the face, but oh well :c

YAH I GOT SO MUCH GOLD I DUNNO WAT TO DO WITH IT -throws gold around-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:26 pm
Oh I know Minto! The reason why I voted for this hat was because of that nifty little lift up feature. Boo on the artists for not putting it in.

Ugh and school syndrome just sunk in. Already dreading homework I need to do. DX  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:26 pm
I'm getting a 49% in life drawing.
I have 53 zeros in that class.

emo

*gets school syndrome too*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 pm
So, since I'm finished school, and instead of going to classes I'm helping out with the Japanese exchange students during the day.

Today we went to Fort Edmonton. Think outside museum, fur trade period.

For this we split up the students into 6 groups of 32 and each english volunteer would be paired with a Japanese teacher. I'm already quite intimidated.

Then I get paired with the 'cool' teacher. Y'know, the fashion conscious one who all the girls hang on and the guys treat like he's their age? Plus, his english isn't great. Turns out, me and him get along fine! The language barrier was a bit hard, but I practiced my Japanese and he got out his translator, and it worked fine.

The first thing we did was a scavenger hunt, so we gave each student a thing to find and they paired up in small groups and went their way. Leaving me and him to wander the site by ourselves. It was lots of fun.

He was surprised at how young I was (but who isn't) And when one of his students asked him to take a picture, he took their camera, let them pose, then flipped it around and took one of us instead! I also heard some of the girls tease him about being on a date, which at that time I thought meant that they were asking him on one, but now I figure that they were teasing him about me.

So anyway. Getting up early and running around all day isn't half bad! xD

Too bad he's not one of our Japanese teachers. And he's.. you know... older than be by a lot.

I'm just so freaking shy and unable to communicate with the kids, so it's nice to have made a friend. Even if he's an adult, like everyone else I hang out with. Ah well, at least he's Japanese.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 am
Doesn't matter if you're Japanese or Native American or African American as long as you get along with the person : D It's good to hear you've at least made one friend though!

Practice practice practice Shuggles!

I feel the school downs too...-slumps-BUT ONLY LIKE 4 WEEKS LEFT HNGGGGGGGG  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 pm
I'm failing all of my classes and I'm probation. This means, I'm about to get suspended for 5 years from one of the ONLY ENGLISH UNIVERSITIES. =D.

Does that make anyone feel better about their academic life? =) I sure do hope so.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 pm
... omg eek

(That does actually make me feel a lot better LOL)
(five years waaat?! ;___ wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 pm
XD Good, lol. I'm glad you feel better.

(It's just their way to say if you're academic too incompetent, then we don't want you here. Fckoffkthxbai)

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 am
Yeah Shuggles that's what happens in college, if you don't do well they just kick you out, they don't give a s**t about your future >_____________>

-hugs for Izzy-

Edit: HOLY CRAP PRINCESS KAGUYA *O*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 pm
I just like the hair in the Kaguya. I swear, anything with the word princess or anything associated with it, I'm all over it. XD  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:52 pm
Yeah I just like the background pink shade thingy and the hair on the Princess...

I really like my avatar for once, I feel like a mage in...heels LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm
Nope, they don't XD! *hugs Minto* <3
Love love love your cute avi, Minto =D~

Princess Kaguya is really cute, too lazy to get one though XD!

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 am
LOL Mages in heels are major sexy Minto!
We should make a heel club where we fight monsters in heels. We would kick a** but still be sexy!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8129 8130 8131 8132 8133 8134 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games