Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8134 8135 8136 8137 8138 8139 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm
Poor Tiff... xDDD Hold strong girl, we're almost done!!! I have one more final on Monday and then I'm free! I just have no idea what I'm going to do, maybe I should find a summer job >_>

Those earn Gaia cash offers Spaz, if you do the first one under survey of the day (Ampario surveys) they're safe and you can get the most cash from them. The problem is just qualifying for one since the groups they want are very subjective. Just...DON'T do any of the other ones or anything else under it, I think that's what caused my hard drive on my laptop to crash and die. Doing these surveys of a LONG period of time has given me like... 3 EIs LOL, the Seracila pendant, the Compass and the Secret Retreat, not to mention some RIGs I made nearly 400k off of. It just takes a long time to accumulate points if you don't qualify for a survey every day.

At least they're reconsidering the daily chance Celeste, in the site feedback forum the people who chose to change it might make it based on loyalty or activity on the forums. Much better choice imo, everyone I know is already either on Gaia or doesn't want to be xD I for one do the daily chance every day even if all I get is 10 gold or a bug LOL, I swear that 10 gold has helped me in a pinch! dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm
::collapses in a bathing suit:: Is it here yet?! @w@

SKLDJDJKA! I think the main reason why it feels so slow is because I have so many things planned out for the summer.

1) May 28th, going to Gay Day Great America with a bunch of my friends. I'm kind of sad about this though because most of them are spending the night at a hotel and going to the beach the next day. I can't spend the night because my mom is going to the Philippines this Tuesday, which leaves me, my little bro, and my dad. My dad works on Fridays and the weekends though (night shifts), so that leaves me and my little bro. Basically I'm his babysitter, so I can't sleep at the hotel. D:

2) Going to UC Davis to visit an old high school friend. Not sure what we are gonna do yet, but still freaking excited to see her again.

3) Another of my high school friends is coming over for a visit, so I'm freaking excited to see her again. Again, not sure what we are gonna do yet, but it's gonna be fun regardless.

4) Going to Pride in San Francisco with a couple of friends. Never been to Pride before, but I'm super excited! Plus it's in San Francisco, so I'm gonna shop till I drop.

5) Me and my friend are planning to go on a road trip to L.A. and San Diego. The plan hasn't fully materialized yet, but just the thought of it is freaking exciting.

6) Finding a summer job....yeah, this speaks for itself.

and this is only in the first half of summer. More plans to come!! Haha, this is specifically why I didn't register for summer classes this year. XD

Edit: notice my constant phrasing of "Freaking exciting and super excited." Haha, yeah, I'm psyched.  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:37 pm
OMG Tiff it sounds like you have so much planned, you're so lucky! I don't really have anything planned because the whole friggin summer I have to struggle to get in-state tuition here...plus Alan has summer classes and work the whole entire time so it's not like we can go anywhere. The only thing I am probably gonna do is go back to my home state to visit my family in late July-early August but EH, that's usual and there really isn't much to do there. It's still cool to hang with my family though.

On another note, I LOVE that May Collectible Bani the Bunny item!!! <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:07 pm
tiff, i'll trade you my summer job for everything else on that list of yours.

+____+

::eats haagen-dazs::

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 am
Man, ********, if I had a summer job lined up...I'd be happy with just that, really. I need a car. ToT
That and some actual MONEY
40$ runs out rapidly once you hit the weekend and wanna buy beer  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:44 pm
That's why you go to parties Gin. Everyone else will buy the alcohol for you.

I just need freaking money!!! I'm lucky that my grandparents are giving me money for my gas, but I don't have any extra money to spend for myself. DX
I wanna dye my hair and buy new clothes/shoes....but alas, my lack of riches prevents me so. ::dramatic pose::  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:06 pm
IMMA GET MY LITTLE PIGGY NEXT MONDAY. X33
And some turkeys next Wednesday, bleh.
My parents want me to raise them cause they're "cheap."
But they eat as much as a steer does.
And they've got ugly shootin' out the butt.
But my goaties are doing good. X3
I'm actually planning to start my own goat breeding program.
As soon as my friend sells her horses, it's GAME ON. >D
I'm excited.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm
angeltrinity
That's why you go to parties Gin. Everyone else will buy the alcohol for you.

I just need freaking money!!! I'm lucky that my grandparents are giving me money for my gas, but I don't have any extra money to spend for myself. DX
I wanna dye my hair and buy new clothes/shoes....but alas, my lack of riches prevents me so. ::dramatic pose::
Tiff.
I need to start going to YOUR parties.
Or become a girl.

Because it's never happened; Where i go to a party and get free alcohol. Maybe If i was pretty with big boobs, or at least a bit of appeal, i'd get alcohol; but i'm pretty sure nobody at any party is trying to get me drunk enough to jump in my pants.
At least, it hasn't happened SO far.
Here's hoping. x ToT x *fingers crossed*  

ginseku

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:27 pm
You kids and your alcohol.

And your Cellphones.

And Graphic t-shirts.

And Latte's.

And your Gameboxes.

And Blogs.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:29 pm
SKJFEIFJKDSF!! I want a piggy!! Baby pigs are so adorable!!
Although I don't think I have the man power or patience to take care of one. XP

Hahaha, IDK, my friends are pretty generous when it comes to sharing their alcohol. XD
Bleh, but I'm not a huge alcohol fan to begin with though. Whenever I start to get a little tipsy I stop drinking because it starts to taste nasty to me. Never been full blown drunk, threw up, or had a hangover.
I guess I'm a mild social drinker (plus my body can't handle the alcohol so it doesn't take much to get me buzzed).

And is it a bad thing that I have/do all those things that Grey listed....>___>  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 pm
Get off my lawn!  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:05 am
Wahaha I want a baby pig too LOL, Shuggy you're a regular farmgirl xDD

Either way I am not a party person =w= And I don't like alcohol anyway... O u Tiff, at least you're responsible about it.

FINALLLLLLLLS ARE DONNNNNNNNE -sleeps-  

Winny-chan
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:06 pm
Ick. Sorry I haven't been on, I've been trying to watch all my new and borrowed DVDs before I go away for three months.

Yeah, Daily chance sort of screws over the oldbies cause we've long ago invited people who might join. I think activeness would be a much better way to scale the Daily chance.
I barely ever do it, I do sometimes, but I don't really buy much anymore, so I'm sitting pretty at 300K and I'm not really looking for more. Sometimes I remember and do it, though. But it just tends to be more for me to sort through.

As for alcohol, I'm with Tiff and Winny. I don't really like the taste, have never been drunk, or even tipsy. I may or may not have a high tolerance.. cause one night I did drink quite a bit plus a couple shots, but didn't really feel much. Mind you, It's quite hard to tell if I've lost my inhibitions cause I'm always touchy-feely with my friends.. well not the guys, but I'd have to be REALLY drunk to go there.
I'm always offered some at parties though. People don't like seeing someone empty-handed. Normally I'll go through about one a night and just drink it really slowly. It discourages asking, and saves me from making excuses.

No alcohol. No Cellphone. No graphic T-shirts. No latte's.. well none that I pay for. I technically have a 360 and a PS3, but I only watch movies on them.. I almost never play games. No blog either.

oOo piggy! And goats! And animals!

Money's not really a problem for me. First of all, I don't really shop, or buy much of anything. Also, if I need money, normally my parents will provide. I've got no bills and I don't go out a lot. I DO have a good-paying job.. but it al goes into the bank for travel money or for tuition.

I love my job. I've been there for almost 3 years, and it looks like I'll have it back after I'm gone for 3 months. Actually, my brothers might take over while I'm gone, but I'm not worried about them upstaging me. I almost got a second job.. but decided to sloth it out at home. As it is, I like my hours and my job.

Oh yeah.. I also got the job offer that's taking me to Japan for three months. I'm so psyched! A little apprehensive, but still excited.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:04 pm
I can't get this ******** toothbrush open. D:

I'm getting a bottle of crystal skull vodka.

For the bottle.

Forever Grey

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:19 pm
After getting drunk two three months ago, I don't plan on drinking anytime soon. =/ Not much of a fan of alcohol. I'm not a 'touchy-feely-FUZZY' person. I'm a lazy and quiet drunk.

Gaia...bleh.

School... bleh...

Work...too much =_=.

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8134 8135 8136 8137 8138 8139 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games