Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Oh, okay, I see what you mean. Then instead of General Horror, we'd have General Discussion for everything non-horror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh, okay, I see what you mean. Then instead of General Horror, we'd have General Discussion for everything non-horror.

Ok then. I get to it, you too, do it to it ya ya.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 pm
Actually, I need my sleep, so I'll do it, probably first thing in the morning. If not, then sometime during the day. I don't work Wednesdays, so I got time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 am
haha. I have s**t tons of action figures. Most of them are still in their boxes, though. I still have the entire original Toy Biz line of action figures for RE1. That includes Chris, Jill, Zombie Forest, Hunter, Tyrant, etc. And a Leon figure from RE2, post bullet wound. I have a GI Joe-sized Naked Snake doll from MGS3, with all the weapons and even the gator head. Also have a Vasquez doll from Aliens about the same size. A Leatherface from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Ash from Army of Darkness, complete with chainsaw hand and boomstick. Both of those are from the first McFarlane movie maniacs line. A zombie Captain America from Marvel Zombies, and a Deadpool figure. Michelangelo and Mousers from the original Eastman & Laird TMNT comics. Picked those up at Comic-Con '08. Oh, and a giant Cthulhu figure. So I think my toy wars would be pretty epic. xd  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:11 am
Wow no doubt.
My friend who collects GI Joes actually built a fort for them out of cardboard, and even put a turret on top which he also built out of cardboard. It was so badass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:53 pm
Has anyone bought APB?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 pm
Nupe. And I'm getting less hours this summer, so I'm gonna be pretty broke. After Persona 3 Portable, no more game purchases until September. Have you picked it up? How is it?

On a sidenote, for those who are interested in RPGs, here's my review of Hexyz Force for PSP:

http://biohazardreviews.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/game-hexyz-force/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:41 am
APB...?  

Thee Stranger

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 am
Is anyone else physced about Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2?It looks like it's gonna be ill.They have fixed the targeting system so it is now easier to target things,and find what you have targeted.There are all new Force powers,and Starkiller Duel Weilds now.Not to mention the new challenges,and enemies.Plus,who isn't excited to see where they're going to take this new chapter of the Star Wars Legacy?

One of the leaked new Force abilities is Jedi Mind Trick,you can turn your enemies on each other,ect.It's pretty cool.And I don't think Kota has really lost his connection to the Force.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am
Not a Stars War fan.

In fact, I'm really disappointed that since SMG2 came out, there hasn't been a game to come out or any games that are coming out that I've really been interested in. (At least, not for a long while).

Naughty Bear looked sorta cool, but all the reviews say it's complete garbage, so I guess that's out of the equation. And there are other games that have been released for a while that I'm interested in, such as Heavy Rain or inFamous, but not enough so where I want to dip into my bank account to purchase 'em.

Luckily, though, I won't have to worry about my money for long, seeing as how my ma found a new job. biggrin

But anyways, yeah...I actually am looking forward to playing MGS4, but I don't know when I'll be able to get to that (I have to play MGS3 first, of course, and it just so happens that my copy is scratched to s**t. confused Thanks, previous owner(s))  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 am
I would've advised byuing the "Essential Collection" new. But hey, I think Blockbuster Video resurfaces disks, you could see if they do it.

Lol, I had to search to see what SMG stood for. Hahah. I was like, "Sub-Machine Gun?"

Well, like I said, LUCKILY there won't be any new games I want for a while, cause I'll be broke this summer. And even in September, I actually wanna get Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 for PS2. Since it's a turn-based RPG by the creators of Persona, I'm definitely interested. But as far as my essentials go, there's nothing in the scope of this year.

I still wanna get Alpha Protocol even though the reviews have been mediocre. But I'm hoping it'll bomb, and then it'll be on clearance for like $20.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:05 pm
Bio: Were you talking about APB or P3P?

Stranger: All Points Bulletin. It's a new mmo.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 pm
I was talking about APB. P3P isn't out til Tuesday. But I still won't get it until like, Friday, since I ordered it on Amazon. But hey, since I pre-ordered I get Junpei's baseball cap!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 am
Gone for the weekend.

Bio, I'll have the stuff typed out and ready for you either Monday night or Tuesday day.  

King of Paradise

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:35 pm
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan either, but speaking of its legacy they could easily make the Knights of the Old Republic game series (not the mmo), into movies. The stories are valid and take place I think like what...500 years before the events of Darth Vader? But I'm really interested into the mmo because the series has been around for a while and its the only Star Wars games I actually enjoy. I have Forced Unleashed, but I never got around to actually playing it actively. Eventually I will one day when I get my 360 back >_>.

Speaking of 360's you guys seen the advertising for the 360 slim? I'm hoping by God almighty that the 360 slims will be fixed in such a way that it doesn't get a red ring of death with the amount of problems they have with the regular 360's. That's what I'm really hoping for, but only time will tell once they're avidly on the market and being bought for a while.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games