Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8145 8146 8147 8148 8149 8150 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 pm
0__o

Today is my Gaiaversary .
I joined Gaia Sept. 11, 2004....6 freaking years on Gaia.
XP  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Yay~ Congrats Tiff! <3

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 pm
@Tiff Happy Gaiaversary! smile

@ all the baby related stuff: Nope. Can't feel the baby yet. You can start feeling them at 16 weeks (which I will be in like two days). But if its your first baby you really can't tell too much. You can start really feeling them at 20 weeks.

Oh and we're going in for an ultrasound Wednesday and we have a good chance of finding out the gender smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
EEEEEEEE!!! That's so exciting Ame!! X3
What are you hoping for? Or does it matter which gender it is?  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm
That's so weird Pi...omg idk what I would do if I couldn't drink aloe juice, I love that stuff!

HAPPY GAIAVERSARY TIFF~ Gawd we have been on this website for such a long time OTL

Omg, finding out the baby's gender sounds like one of the most exciting parts of pregnancy to me xDDD I'm getting anxious for an update even now!!! Do you have names picked out already for both genders?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:17 pm
I'm feeling boy. I wouldn't mind a girl. But I think having a boy first would be neat. As long as he or she is healthy.

And Alexander Odin is the boy name. The girl name so far is Olivia Raine but we might change it. I want Raine as a middle name though.

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 pm
Hahaha I like aloe juice too. Being deprived from that would really sck! My skin can't handle high PH soaps... I don't think body lotion should have that effect on me. LOL!

Oh~ Those are really elegant names, you shouldn't change them. <3 Keep us updated, Ame ^__^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:20 am
Yay babies~!

My first week here, I had a skin reaction to... Japan.
Or something.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Nadindel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 am
I should drink aloe juice.
My colon was born in the very pitts of hell, so drinking it would be good for me.
I just can't swallow it.
Tastes horrid and it's far too slimey.
Yuck!
>_<

Alexander Odin?
Holy crap, that sounds awesome.
The kid isn't even born yet, but I already feel compelled to drop to one knee.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 am
@_@ Did you know why you got the allergy reaction, Spazz?

LOL! Poor Nadindel! Don't you think it tastes like grapefruit juice... except sweeter? XD

HA! Even Nadindel agrees that the names sounds elegant! Well... more like royalty! But yeah, the names are awesome heart

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:28 am
No idea xD
I just know I had a big red rash near both of my ankles/legs.
It went away on its own and apparently others had the same problem
I never looked into it > u>;;

I'm currently getting a slight cold
I think it's 'cause this guy has been sick for a week but keeps hanging out with us

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:16 am
That rash sounds odd. If its gone though I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe there was something in the area?

Oh! And the doctor is about 90% sure the baby is a girl smile . But its still early so she could be a boy. I go back in 3 weeks to double check.

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 pm
j0. Been months and months since I've been on here. So much busyness in real life... but I need writing back in my life so I'm gonna try to start up things again. Rereading my old posts with Celestial, also I owe Tiff a reply too.

Tomorrow I turn 23.

How are the lovely Ria gals doing?

-edit-

Woah woah woah... Ame is going to be a mother? Awesome! Really happy for you smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 pm
The rash could be because of a change in humidity or temperature. That's exactly what happened to me when I moved up East but it went away in a few days.

Those names are simply adorable! Don't change them at all. And oooh, a girl *_* You can buy tons of cute little clothes!  

Winny-chan
Crew

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 pm
Happy Birthday to you!

I always thought you were the same age as me. Not that a year and a few months difference is really much of a different...

And yeah. I've got a bun baking. I wanna go shopping for clothes!

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8145 8146 8147 8148 8149 8150 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games