Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8146 8147 8148 8149 8150 8151 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:37 am
Thanks, Ame. Maybe we should be the same age... time to rip apart the time/space continuum and alter things.

Lovely bday after I got home, traffic was hell... My lovely lady actually found me a copy of TMNT Season 1! Has Kate posted up the picture she drew for us? She should, it's an awesome picture, Winny is the bomb.

So busy this week... must make time to write...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 am
Actually, Alexander Odin is a name that would more likely find itself in my Pantheon, rather than my throne.

Hail Alexander! Let us drive out the intruders! Odin wills it!

Also, Lord Odin has a bit of a ring to it...

I took my first class yesterday.
My academic year started with 'Artificial Intelligence: The Perspectives of Engineering, Psychology, and Philosophy.'
Now I shall end my first week with 'Radical Englightenment: From Libertine to Philosophe!'

My semester is officially awesome.
And yes... I have class on most Saturdays so we can catch up from the days lost in the strike. If the professors don't go on a strike and the students don't rise up again this semester, we'll finish on December 29th.

"Merry Christmas! Here's your last partial exam!"
"Happy New Year! Here's your final!"
"Just don't ask what the Three Kings will get you. You really don't want to know."

Oh! Happy Birthday, man!
I've never actually seen the TMNT, so I wouldn't know. Still, I hope you enjoy it!  

Nadindel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:22 pm
I missed Rayan's Bday! D:
Well happy to hear you had a good bday! And no, Minto has not shown us this picture she drew ::checks Ria Art section::

In other news I'm a guy...again (no not me, I mean my avi). LOL
So don't be alarmed if this sexy new six-packed avi caught you off guard. Haha jk jk.

Haha Ame's baby shall take over the world one day with those kind of names!! XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 pm
LOL OMG Tiff I was like WHO DA FACK IS THAT IN OUR GUILD but it's just you xDDDD

I didn't even think of showing the art I posted, here it is. It's Mr. Rayan and his lovely girlfriend:
User Image

And OMG I love these new RIG items, I'm so glad most of them are cheap and affordable *_*  

Winny-chan
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 am
Thank you, Kate smile

Okay, as I'm sitting here waiting for people who probably won't show up, I'm gonna get back to writing. Hopefully I'll accomplish something in the next two hours.

-edit-

Awesome avi, Kate.

Celestial, I finally replied! Now we can get a story going.

Off to reply to Tiff... then again, I doubt I'll write something sufficient in the 50 minutes I have before I leave work. Well, here's to trying.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm
EEEE so cute Minto!!! X3

haha, I don't even remember where we are at Rayan. XP
Come to think of it, I haven't rped in a while. Must let my imaginative juice run wild again!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 am
Thank you DP and Tiffy~ xD

I haven't RPed in FOREVER, I think I forgot how!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:36 am
Headmaster's Office, Tiff. Trying to find what we wrote on the Ria Gates, though. I probably saved a Word file copy of it, but I'm at work so I don't have those resources with me.

Now to try to reply today before my appointments show up.

Glad Tiff likes the picture Kate drew. I really like my lady, I think Kate showed that real well razz

Anyways, I am determined to get my life organized enough so that I can rp a few times each week, and get a story going. I have story ideas, just need to actually write so I can finally use them, sheesh.

-edit-

Found it! Actually was in a courtyard smile Courtyard South, page 274. From there, we go to the Headmaster's Office. Hope that helps, Tiff! Had a lot of appointments today, so not enough time to reply right now, but I'll get to it. Reread the threads, haha... man, you did an awesome job, they were hilarious to read. Oh clumsy Tiff and her voluptuous features...  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:07 pm
I saw the pic on facebook~ I'll say it again: It's really really cute
Minto~ I love your chibi art style! <33333

Blah, I'm still RPing and it's giving me a headache in BT D< and
also have several 1x1 RPs with a friend so I have my hands
full =D <3

Right now I don't have any posts to type I feel so caught up~ <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Hey guys! I'm making a bit of an effort to slowly re-integreate Gaia into my life now that I've settled into University a bit. I'm actually just about to head out, but I wanted to give a shout-out and mainly ask Nadindel something: what did you decide to do for school? I got curious..  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 am
Happy late Birthday

Awesome baby names

Aha~ Gender swap~

Super cute art!

And Saturday classes suck. I have some more coming up too

That's all I can remember to reply about things in my current state xD
I spent the weekend in Kyoto as part of a dorm field trip and I got sick on the last day
Had to leave class this afternoon due to a coughing fit so I'm in my room recovering to Beauty and the Beast and some mountain dew I searched out
In other news, drama sucks
This guy likes me and he says he's not the jealous type yet he's already (semi)jokingly threatened to kill someone for almost putting an arm around me, and said some really nasty things to me out of jealousy as well
He said I "do things to him he can't even understand"
Aaaahhhhh I don't want thisssss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 am
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

i need to go online here some more. college has been busy and so has work too. been trying to save money to go to either italy or greece to study more into my art major. B)  

Ai`
Crew

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:45 am
Ai, you always pop up when we least expect you to. XD

We miss you here, come back more often whenever time permits you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 am
Yeah, what QBP said.

Busy at my job, but gosh darn it I'm gonna reply to Tiff tonight. Still formulating plots and stuff smile  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 pm
WOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE CHAI  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8146 8147 8148 8149 8150 8151 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games