Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8147 8148 8149 8150 8151 8152 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Finally, can get down to writing. Hoorayyyyy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 pm
omg i miss you too izzy and everyone else too emo

gosh darnit i'm going to write something random here sometime soon. I WILL DO IT, OK.

OR PEOPLE CAN JUST SHOVE & NAG ME ON MSN.  

Ai`
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 pm
Sure, Ai. Remind me of your MSN screen name again, please?

Partially done with my reply to Tiff biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:23 pm
Ugh, homework and midterms= scream
Sorry Rayan, I'll try getting on MSN tomorrow.  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:37 pm
No prob, Tiff. I've posted my reply, though I'm not done yet. I'll PM you the links to the courtyard posts and to the Headmaster's Office. I'm quite pleased with how I did, despite that this is just a rough draft and there are things I still have to add/alter about it. But I'll get to that tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:38 pm
I love chai too D< GIMME SOME MINTO! <3

Hahaha, Ai~ <3 You're going to pop up again when we don't expect it. XD

Tiff on MSN? You should get on MSN more often Tiff <3

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:41 pm
::cue fail song of Tiff not getting on MSN today:: -___-

blarg, Math test tomorrow and I've been studying like a boss because I don't get it. XP

I CURSE YOU MATH, I SHALL OVERCOME!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 am
Haha studying like a boss. You can do it, Mary! No worries about the msn, I finished work yesterday, came home, and dropped off to sleep. I'm TIRED lately... tonight I'm busy too, ugh... when will I get to finishing my post?

And QBP's right, you do need to get on MSN more. Of course, so do I, and I have been this week, but nobody else is on except Makie. Silly Newfoundlanders razz By the way, I have a copy of our first ever MSN convo, Tiff. I was probably really sketchy in that conversation... razz

Currently trying to make time to write, and still planning out plots and events and things. Not that I will plan everything, improv and adapting things is fun, but I want some structure to this so we have somewhere to go with our characters.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Nadindel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:15 pm
Bah! As much as I want to get back down to Gaia to help practice my writing, stuff keeps drawing me back out!

Dearest Celeste!
I'm officially a Philosophy student.
Taking 19 credits of awesomeness.
I won't be able to specialize in anything until my graduate studies (duh!), but I'm already looking into Philosophy of Education.
I'm thinking of experimenting with both High School and College education. I don't want to just teach, but find better ways of teaching.
I think we all need it if we're going to move forward.

I might even see if I can get some first-hand look at European education. I'm aiming to catch French and German as my third and fourth languages.
I'd love to be in both countries (I hate traveling without giving the effort to learn the native language, if only a bit.)
Also, my favorite philosophers are French and German...

A perk of teaching: summer vacation travel.

But yeah, that's the gist of it.
Philosophy of Education.
I have Philosophy of Science as a back-up plan.
Oh, and I'm not planning on giving up writing anytime soon. Hoping to be something of a public intellectual sometime.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Drama sucks!
I fell for my best friend's ex-girlfriend. Smart, educated, cultured and an amazing writer... in Spanish.
Comparative Linguist; what insights I can give in Science and Philosophy, she can enrich with literature and history.
Brainstorming sessions between the two of us? It's magical.
We're even working on a joint multi-linguistical piece.
The exchange of letters between two characters, each one of us uses their respective language of choice...
but I digress:

So, I decide to be up-front about the whole thing.
They break up; two or three months in, I'm interested in keeping an open communication with her.
He gives me the green light.
I'm starting to get attracted.
Green Light.
I tell him we're hitting it off and it might go somewhere...
I'm not to speak to him again. Doesn't want anything to do with the two of us for the sake of everyone involved.
Didn't exactly end on a sour note. A more fond and respectful farewell could not have been given even under different circumstances.

Could be worse... but
Turns out I fired the gun prematurely. I counted hens before they hatched... yet again.
(Kill me)
I didn't confess or anything; she mentioned her new boyfriend.
Oh, that felt good. Managed to regain composure fast enough to appear relatively normal... I think.
So, a week passed:
No best friend, no woman.

Ain't life grand?

Terrible as it might sound, I'm surprised by how easily I can oversome these things.
Well... I assumed I'd feel like the world was about to end; time would freeze and the world would break like thin glass... for a few weeks, at least.
The joys of being a hopeless pessimist: It takes a lot to dissapoint me; I already expected the worst.
A bit sad at times, but I can extract a lesson and get past it a'la Zarathustra.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 am
Wow, that's awful, Nadi. I'd have gone insane from the best friend's response to the situation. Pessimism can be helpful, though; people talk about the power of positive thinking, but there's an article about the power of negative thinking, which mentions that pessimism can help you become more objective (so long as you aren't RIDICULOUSLY negative) and predict bad things happening so you can prepare for them mentally.

I can't wait for you to start writing here again, Nadi. Maybe it will help you cope a little. Your stuff is awesome, and I hope our characters get to interact.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm
There's no way I'm reading all of that LOL, but all that drama sucks =_=  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Lies DP! I'm always on too XD!

Oh, you pwn that exam like a boss, Tiff <3

I'm sorry to hear/read that Nadindel. I do hope you patch things up with your best friend >_<;;

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Nadindel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 am
Both of them had a talk sometime this week, apparently.
The theatre curtains have CLOSED and the drama is now at an end.
Now, back to squealing with glee over my newest creation.

Edit: Yep, things are back to relative normality.
Working on a bilingual piece.
It's coming out awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Yay for drunk txt msgs from a stranger!

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm
-crawls out from the grave-
Haven't been here in FOREVER.
I've just been so busy with my animals.
Showed at my local rodeo, and placed with out of five of my animals.
4th auction lamb, 8th auction goat, 9th auction turkey tom, and 10th auction rabbits.
My piggy didn't place, so he went to "Jamaica." TT___TT
And I showed my other goat yesterday at the county fair, and got 8th place.
He apparently didn't have enough leg muscle.
Even though the girl who got second thought my goat was better than her's.
And got second in showmanship AGAIN.
Just cause my goat moved when the girl's goat behind me kept slamming into him cause she couldn't control him.
But its whatever, he gets to live in an equestrian center with another goat named Norman. X3
And I'm showing my other goat on Friday.
I just gotta work with him all this week, so maybe he can make sale and I can win showmanship there. ;D

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8147 8148 8149 8150 8151 8152 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games