Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8152 8153 8154 8155 8156 8157 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

I feel like a dad who's oldest son got lost at war crying

Hmmm, interesting >.>

You remember his bad assness don't you!

Jedi: Wait til after the chuunin exams for me please

Wasn't he the Iwagakure ninja who taught Karuda, Chidori? Which ultimately he ended up using to kill his parents.

Yup smile Then I tried to kill you or shane I don't recall. He was also a ninja from Cloud, Rain, and Sound I think.

Shane, I think. I remember, what my goal was now. I was going to learn Edo Tensei and bring back a certain someone, seriously, cannot remember who.

I also was trying to obtain my Magenkyou, which I ended up getting one and was looking for a medic, when banned.

Oh, by the by, with how you said you feel. I know, bro. I felt that way when I was banned from NUR, I mean, it's not the end of the world, but it was pretty shitty for me, I dunno, I just am pretty lonely. To date, I've had... ONE IRL friend, I met him while I was in NUR. Anyway, my point is, I can sympathise, I dunno. I just felt, at the time, that Karuda was more real then Corey. It was like... I dunno, an intense identity crisis. I just don't know, it's kinda pathetic but I hated my life (Things have hardly improved, moved to a town of 150, 2 hours from town and otherside of country from my friend)

But I suppose I gotta find something good in this world instead of hiding from it. Just, I see nothing but uglyness out the windows. Anyway, sorry about getting carried away from my main point sweatdrop

Imma go play PS3 now ninja
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Hmmm, interesting >.>

Wasn't he the Iwagakure ninja who taught Karuda, Chidori? Which ultimately he ended up using to kill his parents.

Yup smile Then I tried to kill you or shane I don't recall. He was also a ninja from Cloud, Rain, and Sound I think.

Shane, I think. I remember, what my goal was now. I was going to learn Edo Tensei and bring back a certain someone, seriously, cannot remember who.

I also was trying to obtain my Magenkyou, which I ended up getting one and was looking for a medic, when banned.

Oh, by the by, with how you said you feel. I know, bro. I felt that way when I was banned from NUR, I mean, it's not the end of the world, but it was pretty shitty for me, I dunno, I just am pretty lonely. To date, I've had... ONE IRL friend, I met him while I was in NUR. Anyway, my point is, I can sympathise, I dunno. I just felt, at the time, that Karuda was more real then Corey. It was like... I dunno, an intense identity crisis. I just don't know, it's kinda pathetic but I hated my life (Things have hardly improved, moved to a town of 150, 2 hours from town and otherside of country from my friend)

But I suppose I gotta find something good in this world instead of hiding from it. Just, I see nothing but uglyness out the windows. Anyway, sorry about getting carried away from my main point sweatdrop

Tenkai was my pride and joy! I thought he was me for awhile

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

LuvlyMrDevil

Bashful Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Can someone review my profile. I guess it got over looked by newer profiles submited after mine. Its 2nd to the last on 3rd page.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Chuunin Exams!

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:26 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Haha, like I said, I know the feel. Karuda was more real then me, maybe still is. I dunno, I don't really have a 'life' as such, I mean, I don't have irl friends or anything like that.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:29 am

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Haha, like I said, I know the feel. Karuda was more real then me, maybe still is. I dunno, I don't really have a 'life' as such, I mean, I don't have irl friends or anything like that.

I remember I spent all my time on gaia with Tenkai

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:10 am

There are 2 types of people in this world,
Those who can finish lists
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
jedimastersonic
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
jedimastersonic
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Yeah World Domination!
My S-Ranked badass rpc that Dizzle brought back from the dead ha The one that mastered 8 styles (originally knew 13) Basically the one that caused all the taijutsu rules to be made....

idk

we'll see what happens

If you don't mind me asking, why world domination? Why not world peace?

Domination is peace. If one force is in control of the whole world then there are no opponents to fight, therefore peace.

Irish-Sama

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

I remember I spent all my time on gaia with Tenkai

Bro, 6 hour days, sometimes more.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:32 am

(16 days i think)

i missed the lunar eclipse.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:07 pm

I think my rpc being half dead is worth all the other exam people who arent on my team being asleep.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:34 pm

claru gardeford
I think my rpc being half dead is worth all the other exam people who arent on my team being asleep.

..... I'LL SAVE YOU!!!

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

naw. i actually couldnt do it. this whole thing actually limits me now. i have to convince people i can work on a team. muffins actually intelligent with his making people put forth effort.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:58 pm

*sits waiting* Where's the kage building in the cloud village so I can become a genin.

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 am

Negative J3T
*sits waiting* Where's the kage building in the cloud village so I can become a genin.

Dont you have to go to the academy?

And i believe the Kage's office is the temple in the clouds or something like that. It's one of the sticky threads...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8152 8153 8154 8155 8156 8157 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games