Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8159 8160 8161 8162 8163 8164 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:48 am

my rping rate will improve for the next few weeks, college finally ened for chrismas so i dont have too much work to worry about.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:32 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
my rping rate will improve for the next few weeks, college finally ened for chrismas so i dont have too much work to worry about.
same here yay for end of finals

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:22 pm

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:06 am

indeed, praise be break!
I'll get to kick off my character this week, depending on bloodline/clan applications....I will admit, it's not to it's fullest, but it was pretty much all I could do with the subject matter at hand

The Extra Syllable

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:27 am

weeeee Christmas Break!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 am

Derp.

Sindenky

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 am

i know right?

not much to do at 3:am but derp -.-
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:35 am

just got to herp and derp =/

Starting to put onto paper some of the idea swirling around in my head. this is turning into a much bigger project that i had first thought, but lets hope its all worth it.

Sindenky

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 am

oh fun, what ideas?
Like....writting ideas literature?
or writting ideas guild work?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:44 am

Guild work.
Stats, perks/feats, a new variation of Mainline jutsu and Sub-jutsu. Training methods, leveling system, experience gain ext.

I'm pretty happy with how its all coming together, just wish there was an easier way to run a mission's system =/

Sindenky

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:46 am

oh nice,
I actually had a new ideas for a perk system, though I'm just reseting my roots here again, been out a long while, so I'm kind of in the off scene right now, lol

Wanted to gain more of a reputation before I went throwing in some ideas.

Also had a few for bloodlines and learning weapons and taijutsu also...simple stuff though.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:52 am

Well my RPC's were both in very high/important position's, then I vanished for 2 months, and I cant think of a good was to squeeze them back in. So there is a very high chance that my NUR days are gone for good.

Plus i had been working to adjust/mod the system here, and that was not going so well, so i ended up leaving everyone to there own devices.

Sindenky

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:54 am

Ah, that kind of sucks...well, hope you find a way to work yourself back in...

and I know that feel bro. It sucks when you put a lot of work into systems and ways to better the guild and then in the end it was all for not.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 am

I don't regret it, i got a ton of experience, i got to feel out what works and what doesn't. Plus i got to keep a few things for my guild.

NUR is great an all, but it has far to many flaws for my taste, and correcting all of them is just something nobody is willing to work that hard towards. Thats why I'm not a crew member anymore, better to let them try to work out what they have, rather than have my barading them to fix issues.

If my main RP buddies can fill me in on some stuff, and i can get a good story going i may hop back in, but don't want to get to absorbed or ill just get right back to were i was when i left >.<

Sindenky

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:04 am

Pretty wise words there...and good to hear you can use some of this stuff after all. It'd be a shame if hard work went unused.

I will admit, NUR does have some flaws, and I have looked at other guild with more organization, but I've had some good memories here, so I'm willing to give it another shot.

And being abosrbed to quickly is one thing I'm looking to avoid...you now, in hind sight, making my character a jinchurikki might have been a bad idea, lol
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8159 8160 8161 8162 8163 8164 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games