Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8195 8196 8197 8198 8199 8200 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Snuff that Muffin
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Snuff that Muffin
r a i n- C R U S H E D
I'd love too, but I'm held up in the profile forum.

need final approval?
I could help with that

Nah, even though I was accepted for the sharingan I got told I couldnt have it so I have to start from scratch again.

Btw, you mentioned something before about the rinnegan being a beta, I jotted some ideas down in the idea forum, is that similar to what's in testing?

I admit myself a fanboy.

send you ideas to Alicia Joana, she's in charge of the Rinnengan beta test

@Fire:
I think I can approve that, one second
oh, and if this is a new character, just a heads up, you cant have metal puppets till chuunin

In that case, I'll turn it to wood.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Snuff that Muffin
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Snuff that Muffin
r a i n- C R U S H E D

need final approval?
I could help with that

Nah, even though I was accepted for the sharingan I got told I couldnt have it so I have to start from scratch again.

Btw, you mentioned something before about the rinnegan being a beta, I jotted some ideas down in the idea forum, is that similar to what's in testing?

I admit myself a fanboy.

@Fire:
oh, and if this is a new character, just a heads up, you cant have metal puppets till chuunin

i think we should wait on that because it is a step after the eternal eye and we don't know how to get it yet

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:17 pm

lvl one
Snuff that Muffin
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Snuff that Muffin
r a i n- C R U S H E D

need final approval?
I could help with that

I admit myself a fanboy.

@Fire:

i think we should wait on that because it is a step after the eternal eye and we don't know how to get it yet

it's already been determined that in the guild, Rinnengan and Sharingan will act as two seperate bloodlines for now. There will be no way to evolve beyond EMS...This may change in the future, but as of right now, the rinnengan is it's own thing
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:21 pm

thefire158
I'm held up in puppet approval atm. Can't RP a puppeteer without a puppet.

Sorry, didn't realize that was waiting on something. Got alot of stuff going on right now including a project that must be completed or i Fail this course, and instead of the year i would usually have i'm given 3 months tops.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm

so, i had this idea about Sussano, ameratsu, and Tsukuyomi that i'd had for a while but Recent war chapters help my resolve with said idea.

(None of this is an idea to be implemented int eh guild, just an idea in general)
Well, Izanagi is the ability to Turn reality to genjutsu or genjutsu to reality, at the cost of blindness.
This got me thinking, Maybe Mangekyou's Jutsu are really Using a lesser form of Izanagi through:
Turning the mythical black flames into a reality, and casting them at a foe, (Genjutsu to reality)
Turning Reality into a genjutsu witht the tsukuyomi (Making a person feel real pain for 3 days in their mind, thus turning the Illusionary mind into a reality),
And Calling form a god to shield them with susanoo. It would explain why each one looks different because each person would have their own image of the god in their head, and the technique takes this image and turns it to reality.
Due to being an Advanced form of the normal eyes, doing this wouldn't Immediately blind them like izanagi does, but does blind them with overuse.

If this theory was true, it would prove that the next step in using the izanagi technique is by obtaining the final stage, the Rinnegan, allowing the user to Perform the full version of izanagi without losing sight (As the sage was able to turn thought into reality as explained by 'tobi', which is what izanagi is. Thus, the final step).

Thats my thoughts on the subject at least.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 pm

muffin needs to get on, i have two apologies and one whine for him.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:48 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
so, i had this idea about Sussano, ameratsu, and Tsukuyomi that i'd had for a while but Recent war chapters help my resolve with said idea.

(None of this is an idea to be implemented int eh guild, just an idea in general)
Well, Izanagi is the ability to Turn reality to genjutsu or genjutsu to reality, at the cost of blindness.
This got me thinking, Maybe Mangekyou's Jutsu are really Using a lesser form of Izanagi through:
Turning the mythical black flames into a reality, and casting them at a foe, (Genjutsu to reality)
Turning Reality into a genjutsu witht the tsukuyomi (Making a person feel real pain for 3 days in their mind, thus turning the Illusionary mind into a reality),
And Calling form a god to shield them with susanoo. It would explain why each one looks different because each person would have their own image of the god in their head, and the technique takes this image and turns it to reality.
Due to being an Advanced form of the normal eyes, doing this wouldn't Immediately blind them like izanagi does, but does blind them with overuse.

If this theory was true, it would prove that the next step in using the izanagi technique is by obtaining the final stage, the Rinnegan, allowing the user to Perform the full version of izanagi without losing sight (As the sage was able to turn thought into reality as explained by 'tobi', which is what izanagi is. Thus, the final step).

you are mixing the powers of the gods
Izanagi has the power to make genjutsu real
Amaterasu has the power to make the Enton element

Enton can't be fake because it has destroyed object, killed people, ect and the fact that some of the uchiha such as sasuke don't have the eyes to summon Izanagi.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:51 pm

lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods

Enton can't be fake because it has destroyed object, killed people, ect and the fact that some of the uchiha such as sasuke don't have the eyes to summon Izanagi.

The bold is how it is fake. It was fake, but then turned into a reality by izanagi. If izanagi can make any genjutsu a reality, then if you made a genjutsu of the black flames, then it would make them real.
Or at least, that is my personal belief. Just like you have your belief of the gateways to god thing.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods

The bold is how it is fake. It was fake, but then turned into a reality by izanagi. If izanagi can make any genjutsu a reality, then if you made a genjutsu of the black flames, then it would make them real.
Or at least, that is my personal belief. Just like you have your belief of the gateways to god thing.

it is not a belief for the last time man stare it is proven in the anime and by the creators.

but if your thing was true. wouldn't you go blind right after use?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 pm

lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods

it is not a belief for the last time man stare it is proven in the anime and by the creators.

You do go blind, albiet slower. Instead of instant blindness, the mangekyou sharingan user's slowly get blinded, with their vision blurring until finally reaching blindness.

Anime =/= creators. Alot of their stuff is generally filler for when they dont know the true way things work due to the manga not having shown it (Anime requires more detail than manga) Also, The 'creator' of naruto stated that he got his ideas for names and abilites from the japanese mytholygy, not how they work.

EDIT: To my knowledge. the only things done by the 'creator' in anime form is the 4th and i THINK 3rd movies.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods

You do go blind, albiet slower. Instead of instant blindness, the mangekyou sharingan user's slowly get blinded, with their vision blurring until finally reaching blindness.

Anime =/= creators. Alot of their stuff is generally filler for when they dont know the true way things work due to the manga not having shown it (Anime requires more detail than manga) Also, The 'creator' of naruto stated that he got his ideas for names and abilites from the japanese mytholygy, not how they work.

ya but after you create the reality you instantly lose site with that god...so it does not make sens.

and it was explained in the magna also so idk what you are talking about...

edit-and the anime has different creators and is not the original content. For example they have a lot of advanced tek in the anime that they don't have in the comic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:15 pm

lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods

ya but after you create the reality you instantly lose site with that god...so it does not make sens.

If you can post a link to it saying that says that every mangekyou ability is using a gateway to god that'd be great. Since the only explanations i can find are that they are abilities whoses powers Resemble gods due to the magnitude of them compared to normal techniques.

It doesn't make sense to you cause your still seeing it as being a gateway to a god, instead of a technique of mainpulating the energy of the universe in order to create matter from energy, with the form of the matter being based on the image the user creates in their mind.

EDIT for your edit:
Thats what =/= means. Anime not equal creator. Which is what i was saying.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods

If you can post a link to it saying that even ability is using a gateway to good that'd be great. Since the only explanations i can find are that they are abilities whoses powers Resemble gods due to the magnitude of them compared to normal techniques.

It doesn't make sense to you cause your still seeing it as being a gateway to a god, instead of a technique of mainpulating the energy of the universe in order to create matter from energy, with the form of the matter being based on the image the user creates in their mind.

EDIT for your edit:

the chapter were it explains how the sage gave his 2 sons his powers (one the power of his wisdom and the other the power of his gods.) then split the power of the 10 tails into 9 difrent demons

the sharingan was the key to link to his power...aka the gods. I could go look for it but that would take too much time lol. you can go look for it though if you don't already know that much about it.

and for your edit, I am confirming why I don't use the cartoon creators facts. only the original comic creators.....like I already did
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:27 pm

lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods
lvl one
TheWingsOfTheGods

If you can post a link to it saying that even ability is using a gateway to good that'd be great. Since the only explanations i can find are that they are abilities whoses powers Resemble gods due to the magnitude of them compared to normal techniques.

EDIT for your edit:

the chapter were it explains how the sage gave his 2 sons his powers (one the power of his wisdom and the other the power of his gods.) then split the power of the 10 tails into 9 difrent demons

the sharingan was the key to link to his power...aka the gods. I could go look for it but that would take too much time lol. you can go look for it though if you don't already know that much about it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The translation is that the elder son believed that power was the key to peace, not that his eyes were the key to god like power.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Okay, I'll step in and end this right now...

Wings, stop feeding him. Just walk away

Lvl One, The way it is in the manga/anime and the way we do things here will have their differences. It's a fact that you'll have to get over if you want to RP here. Quit throwing around these facts like you're a bloody expert. We take facts and add our own little spin to them to add some flair and originality to them. Deal with it.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8195 8196 8197 8198 8199 8200 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games