Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Anima Bella

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:15 pm
I dont wanna write too much here.
My name is Anima, Bella, Sabrina.
Whichever. ;]
I am a videogame addict.
Nintendo is my love.
I would sexually assault my Nintendo DS if it wasnt a crime.
Haha, just kidding.
Or am I?
Link is pretty much sexually attractive.
And so is Rosalina.
O:
Ha, I've said too much.
Chat me up if you want to.
;]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:10 pm
Hey, my name is Joe. I am new to this guild, which is why I'm posting in this. My favorite games include both Super Smash Bros.(for 64 and Gamecube) and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. One of my strong beliefs is that if you know all the words to a song then you should have the right to sing it! rofl  

TAGRTTRNHUJHTOIY

-DistortedxTruth-

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:38 pm
Well I'm Tyro NOT WOLF. No seriously I hate being called that. Well i love nintendo and my favorite game so far was Melee. Anyway i like pokemon and all things dark and evil and angels ^_^ so yeah. Oh and im new  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:07 pm
Hi, I just joined yesterday and I love to play Mario and Zelda games.  

I hate paul ortega

Midorii Tatsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 pm
Hey i'm Midorii Tatsu, I'm a Nintendo girl through and through and a true gamer at heart. Its a fantastic world we live in where the deepest parts of our imaginations can interact so realistically. I'm a writter, and love story lines in games as much as the games itself. i love the Zelda games, and at the moment i am totally obsessed with Return of the King for Game Cube...

Keep gameing...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:05 pm
Hello, all! I'm new to the forums (obviously) and I like to use [...] a lot. In any case, I grew up with the N64 and a Game Boy Pocket (with Pokemon blue!), so i can't exactly call myself "old school" per se, but whatever. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Brawl, though I've yet to actually go on smashdojo.com. My favorite games are currently Metroid Prime 3 and Twilight Princess, but, wait for it, I'm saving up to buy an Xbox 360. That's right! I said it! I have my reasons! Don't kill me! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs away from the angry mob*  

Zil Samo

iAppleCider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Aneko. I'm new to the Cult here, and it was a convenient place to introduce myself. I'm still getting the hang of Gaia, so forgive me if I'm not around. Anyway, I'm around 5'7 with brown hair and blue eyes for anyone who gives a darn. And a total Nintendo lover. Unlike my brother... Anyway, just dropping a line, and it's nice to have joined the cult. Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:21 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Kay...
I'm really happy I got into this guild... I wasn't sure if I'd make it or not. Anyway, I like hanging out with friends, texting, and writing. My favorite video game at the moment is Zelda- Legend of the Phantom Hourglass. If you would like, I'm always looking for new freinds to PM!  

[Goth_Emo_Chick]

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:36 pm
hay o.o
my name is confidential, but you guys can call me Kagura
i like mashed potatoes and gravy...on seperate plates
and my favorite video game is Zelda: Ocarina of Time
be friends with me...pwease?
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 pm
hey im Robert new to gaia and the Nintendo cult. I am a hardcore gamer games are a huge part of my life. The current games i am playing are for Wii Metroid Prime 3 for DS pokemon diamond/digimon world dawn and Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP. Believe it or not i do leave the house. biggrin  

Raizen King of Demons

pudgypoultry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:40 pm
Yo!

I'm Pudgy or Texy, whichever you prefer, I'm an Otaku, name an anime, either I or a friend have seen it... yes... hentai too... sweatdrop

My top 3 favorite video games, no particular order, because they keep changing...
1. Portal
2. Super Smash Bros. Series
3. Shadow of the Colossus (AMAZING graphics for a PS2)

I am also an obsessive webcomic reader, my favorite monsters are zombies, but I'd rather be a vampire, they get all the hot chicks razz

If you challenge me to Guitar Hero, give me your wii friend code... I'll kick your arse!

Well, friend me if you may...

Over and out,
Pudgy  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:21 pm
I am the fig. I am very pleased to be accepted into the guild. I've been a Nintendo fan since the first NES came out ( should that make me feel old?), and still play vigorously today. The only system I have right now is the game cube (and xbox), but I own all the previous emulators with over a thousand games. I have two children (Gaia - 4 and Phoenix - 2) who also have a love for the game. cool  

fig057

JIRMNASHUNDtx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Welcome..First of all thank you Meta fish and crew for accepting me in your guild. I've been in the Nintendo generation since ever since. Since Milons Secret Castle (not sure of spelling) made you keep your system on because we eighties babies were not blessed with memory cards. Since the days of playing games that just looped right back to the beginning. Since the days of beating a game in ten hours only to get a ten second end sequence. And I still love Nintendo. Always coca cola I guess. Anyways, my name is Jirmnashundtx...the shund jirm. Feel free to engage in interaction at anytime..dont be shy. Pokemon Master is in the building. Thats not a hacked Pikachu who knows fire blast....I just trained him near a volcano in the Hawaii region of Earth. Chuck duece when you see me..one love....Thank the good lord for granting my wish of a Mario and Sonic battle...now all we need is Bomberman..and...well lets not be greedy. Peace. Im out like Ninja Gaiden ninja ..oh yea support my dream avi..pleace with a Pac man cherry on top.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:35 am
Lo
I'm Meari, and i love Zelda, Pokemon, Mana... and star wars games...but not all of them. i love lots of other games as well...but zelda would have to be my fav... ninja
I...We have a Game cube, PS2, ds, 3 game boys (i have a brother), two computers, only onw woth internet, and Aza wants a Wii. cool
Oh...and while this may not be related...I Love anime, i really want the slayers game...  

Meari-the-Dark

Hunter

Adrian-MalSeraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:36 am
Heyo folks, feel free to call me simply Adrian.

I've been playing Nintendo systems now for over ten years, and I haven't looked back. Mind you, I won't pass up the other companies, but I'll ALWAYS stick with Nintendo.

Favorite games include many of the PKMN games, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros. and more.

And this is a bit fanboyish of me, but I'd really like to get DBZ Tenkaichi 2 for the wii. Yeah, I want to wave my arms around like a fool, shooting energy! HUZZAH!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games