Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:45 pm
Wow, so I'm back for my monthly visit and everything's like... changed O_O

I suppose I should post more to set a good example, but my head's filled with incoherent information from a badly written back that I need to place into a elegantly written 6 page paper...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It looks like Gaia is "horribly" attempting To let the Guild "banner" stay with every single page of the Guild itself >_>

and this makes me have to make a new banner for Ria High XD and change that one to be the front page welcome and all.

Well... ::Rolls up sleeve:: whatever floats your boat Gaia.

and in other news. my internet is being stupid and not letting me load a page with more then 5 replies in it >_>;;

wierd.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai OMG, the exams weren't as hard as i thought, they were easy. Thats because i'm a good student and i get A's and B's unlike some people. But anyways. not having computer was kind of relaxing.

I watched disney movies, anime movies, I watched Sagwa the chinese simese cat (but PBS show ever) and drew and did other stuff. I also went shopping alot, and bought cute bows and hair clips for my hair. Some new pairs of jeans and cute shirts. And some new converse.

I'm soo happy though, i got a 90 on my geography final!! And that class is hard.

Anyways, i'm glad to be back than to be online for five minutes. I'll reply to your post Makie as soon as i can and work on some other stuff on my computer. And i noticed Gaia is trying to maker the guilds look cool. Meh, its alright, but they can get rid of those Post style things because those are ugly.

By the way

I have a scanner ^_^

That means i'll be making a shop soon, but i'm not sure about making it in Ria. I want to try out the gaia community. But i might use some lucky avatars as example art. I just have to choose who i want to draw. >_
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
I finally added my picture this time! lol sometimes I'm just too lazy to dig up the URL. Went to the funeral today, it sucked really bad, as did my new york trip. Which adds to my list of why I hate rappers. IM me if you really wanna know (or PM works fine too) just came back for a walk with my dog. It was nice, and I didn't fall into the river when having to cross the huge fallen tree with a huger hyper dog attached to me! Yay go me!

Gah I've got work tomorrow, and then some even for civics on sunday (which I did crap for in the ad department. I'm gonna donate stuff myself, say it was from other people and call all of my friends and make um come lol I'm so bad) No school tuesday or thursday, gotta love election day and veterans day. So I'll be doing lots of work on the guild then. As for what well thats for me to know (and Kurai too when I speak to him) and you all to find out.  

Elpinoine
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy[/:b]

Hee hee!! rofl Just got back from avollyball tournyment. Yea!! My schools team came in second!! XD XD I was singing stupid((but cute>.<)) little sing alongs to cheer on my Team!!! I swear my best bud Lexie is hte best,as well as a few others.

I meet so many new people! Though of course the guy I had my eye on asked out my friend Lexie.. sweatdrop This always seems to happen!! But heh...atleast she said no. ninja

After when were waiting for our rides I was dancinga round and such and one of the teachers,shes also a coach, said I'm going to my on Saturday Night Live!!! XD XD Sweet!!!!!!!

...........OO yes I can now downlaod anime. confused But for some reason it only works for Naruto and I think Cowboy Bebop!! But I want to watch other animes too!! Like like Shuffel! And Gensiken!! OO OO and Happy Lesson!! And And..((rambles on for hours))

I swear im in love with Hinata..shes the most adorable little thing I've seen. I always like the hyper characters in animes Liek Ed from Cowboy Bebop,if you didn't guess. But for some reason she really stuck to me. I always go for the under dogs,never for the main characters. Naruto is cool though..he looks like a cat fish!! >.<

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:
Hmm yeah.. totally did not show up today guys >_> sorry. I had some, college work to do and all. I assure you it had nothing to do with Dancing DDR from 11 pm to 5 am in the morning.

But neways here i am ended up somewhat halfway alive in my Dorm room, checking up on tha gaia guild and all, and lo and behold, apparently my Forum thread browsing works again. Mucho happinesso.

And as you guys can see, yes i have turned Female in honor of my 1 year gaia anniversary. Yes here today was where the cute adorable lil Chii made me come into Gaia and sign up as a boxer wearing lil Avi. <_< no one informed me of my free peasentry clothing.

punks.

XD.

But yes indeed. O_O i am alive O_O

sorta. its 5:33 am.

nite. X3.

**Edit***

oh yeah. upcoming lil project.

Making every lil NPC Character on Gaia, X3. To enhance a lil fun Event sorta plot thingies. X3.

Still have to discuss with the silly crew members of mines.

***edit 2***

and damn you gurl avis and your lack of silver hair options.  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: So sorry for not being online the past two days... I've been so busy!!

I had skating and Nutcracker rehersals on Friday and today! I also had my dance classes and a party today as well! Just recently I hjad a shower and my wet hair is making my PJ top soaked. gonk

I also have quite a few practices tomorrow, sorry guys!

Oh yeas... I just read your post Sakura-chan, mesa shall reply to it now!!! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Well, i'm watching Maid in Manhatten and its >_> yeah..

anyways...

HOMG! There is a Kingdom Hearts manga!!!

::goes to Tokyopop.com::

x3  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy

Well Just got back from watching a hockey game with friends,this guy Adam who was actually pretty cute was with us. So..more talkie talkie then watchie watchie. XD The team tied if you were wondering. ((pfft like you guys care))

now that i USED UP ALL MY BANDWIDTH SO I CAN'T WATCH ANIME!!!! hmm..kingdom hearts,that was a pretty good game,only got to like..umm..that alice in wonderland level,tarazan..and that other city you start in.

.............kuri has no emotions -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: if you haven't noticed. Ria High is currently going through the Kurai 'lazy' phase where everything starts to move a little bit slower. This is sorta what happened and caused the first fall of Ria high, (and where Ai and Tiff saved Ria high) X3. I doubt this will happen again since we got some spiffy lil crew members here now. And of course you very own special edition Vice-captain Ai to lead the way!

But neways more or less some updates on Ria high in:

* the FAQ
* My Sig Shop. (not going to be anymore of them. read detials on the first page)
* Deleted and moved some threads <_<  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Rene is hurting herself in college.

I can't wait for everyone to come home!!! Another reason to love thanksgiving breaks besides food and no college (although I have to take down a set for 2 hours during the break -.- and I aint that good with a power drill, you'd think something automatic would be easy to use!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Course, us spiffy lil crew members... Anywho I just wanted to remind everyone that the nominations stop in three days, so last call for nominations. I will then tweak all the nominees and stop the nomination proccess, adding instead a voting option. All will be explained.

Also in three day I'll be leaving to Rhode island to leave you guys all by yourselves. I'll be gone about four days so Kurai, you'll be missing one of your spiffy lil crew members.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: And this is the fourth request I declined... Either today's role players are terrible and consider one small paragraph long or I'm just too harsh.

Oh my...

HOMG!!! Kuri has girl-afied his avatar! I knew he changed genders, but now... Welcome to the girly crew Kuri! XDDDD

My rehersals are starting to pile up and I have a project due soon! I shall, however, check up on Ria High and other stuffs!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:48 pm
Oooo rehersals? What play are you in?

Wonder if anyone nominated me for anything...doubt it xp

must.... finish.... paper.... gaaaaaah *falls on back and tounge flops out*

Stupid artic. Stupid people makin a big deal over carabou.  

Rene the Hopeless

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: I'm in the Nutcracker! >.< It's very big around where I live. It's only once a year around Christmas time, but it's amazing when you see it!

Ah, you have a paper due soon? Gah, I hate papers, essays, or anything that has to do with writing a long 5 page essay about something boring. gonk  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games