Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:00 am

"Yeah, course I'm a little jelious I don't have yours." Kiyoshi looked at him with a smile. "Unmatched speed is pretty amazing."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:11 am

((ZOMG Kiyoshi can read minds blaugh ))

"Seki-Reigan is pretty unbalanced, and apart from speed there's nothing else that is combat orientated." Zann sat down against a tree, and the side effects are pretty large too...He thought back to when he almost threw up because of the nauseating feeling after using his bloodline for too long.

iZann

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:40 am

Zann Juskarath
Zann appeared in front of Angel by using the Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill), and he brought his hands together and gave a short bow,
"Angel, I have heard that you are called the Master of Wind...if it is possible, I would like to train under you, as your student." He said in a humble voice.

"Sure why not. When do you want to start." He said. He then jumped up into the air and the wind picked him up it formed little discs under his feet as he walked through the air. Then a seal appeared surrounding his body and propelled him forward 10 feet.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:46 am

Seeing Angel rise into the air, Zann formed some handseals,
"Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)"
An airball 1m in diameter formed beneath him as he crouched on it on one knee, and he rose into the air after Angel. He knew he won't be able to hold the jutsu for a very long time or maneuver through the air as fast, but he was determined to follow Angel through the air to show that he wasn't weak.
"Any time is fine for me...Sensei."

iZann

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:36 am

jedi walked to gates
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:13 am

From the air, Zann saw Jedi walk to the gates, and a small frown appeared on his face. He knew he had little reason to feel suspicious, but for him to return to the Cloud after such a short time seemed a little...off.

iZann

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:20 am

Eris5
"Kiyoshi, I will train her, You have your own training to do." Susumu smiles and walks up to the new girl from the mist. "My names Susumu Yasuaki-Saiz -Sannin- of the cloud village. and who might you be?" Susumu bows "The Medical field is a tedious path to take, do you think you are up for it?"

" of course, i always wanted to learn medical jutsu. I don't wanna be helpless and if something happens i wish to be ready."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:31 pm

"alright then." Susumu turns around and begins to walk back into the village. "meet me at my house for training, I am going to go gather more students that wish to learn medical jutsu's" while walking tenderly down the street, Susumu suddenly turns into a gust of wind and dissapears.

Eris5

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Red takes one last look at the cloud village before leaving to go back to leaf.

((i'll be back soon))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm

((OOC. Red look in Dorms))

L K r e g e r

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Red leaves the cloud on his way to leaf.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:07 pm

kenshin walked to the gates and looked back well i cant say much but goodbye then kenshin left through the gates

Carbon-kazuma

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Futashi appeared at the gates. he then saw kenshin leave. "where is he going?" he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:09 am

Zann saw Kenshin leave from the air, and his brows furrowed slightly. He wondered where he's going so suddenly, leaving Neko behind.

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games