Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:06 am
[[It wasn't his fault! Must...Defend...Tuesday...]]

Tuesday was slowing down. "LILLI!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. It echoed off the mountains. He heard Klaash's thoughts.
Maybe your right. Maybe I am just a faliure. I tried to help Celleia. I never meant for her to die. I haven't killed anyone since tonight for...several years. I was doing really good. Right now all I can say is I'm sorry because I am. Do you want me to just kill myself? I could do it right now and have Lilli be miserable. She told me to not give up so I'm not. She told me to fight so I am. I will always love her more than you ever will. Tuesday thought to Klaash and pushed forward, running faster.
"LILLI! Lilli come back!" Tuesday yelled again. He was gasping for breath again, but still kept running.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:14 pm
Lilli could hear Tuesday, now Klaash too, running behind her.'LILLI!' Klaash roared. A few seconds later... 'LILLI! Lilli come back!' Tuesday shouted, he was panting loudly as he ran. Lilli didn't stop. The tears were mixing with the rain, making it almost impossible to see. She wiped her eyes, and came back into focus... Lilli was running for a cliff. There.. She said. She sped up, running faster than she ever had. After a few seconds, she felt her body slowing down. NO DAMMIT! GO! She was at the edge, her body was frozen in shock. She couldn't push herself forward. How am I going to convince myself to do this. she stood there, inched from death. I wonder what it would be like.. seeing Rose again. Lilli didn't realize but her body was shaking in fear. GO! the dark voice in her head growled. You're so close!  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:26 pm
Tuesday saw Lilli now, she was standing on the edge of a cliff. He ran towards her, gasping for breath. He got to her and held her shoulders.
"Lilli. Lilli I am so sorry about everything. I love you so much." He said and kissed her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:37 pm
Tuesday ran up behind Lilli, and grabbed her shoulders. You lost your chance... The dark voice grumbled and faded away. Tuesday leaned in and kissed her. Everything was a blur. Suddenly, her brain cut off from her body. Lilli's senses were numb. She found herself kissing him back. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! The dark voice returned. After a minute.. Lilli could feel her body again, she opened her eyes. Tuesday was still kissing her, she still kissing back... her hand holding the sides of Tuesday's face. Lilli stopped moving. Her lips froze. She leaned back, breaking the kiss. She let go of his face, her hands fell faithfully to her side. Lilli heard Klaash footsteps growing closer. Lilli stepped back, her foot on the cliff's edge. Do it.. the voice urged.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Tuesday looked at Lilli when the kiss broke. "Lilli..Lilli stop, don't." Tuesady said calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:49 pm
“Ok. I’ll show you now, but if you’re still hungry come back down and eat some more ok?” She said with a cheerful smile. She headed for the exit; Ben following by her side.
“It’s up a few levels or so.” She told him pointing at the stairs before she started to go up.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:53 pm
Lilli still couldn't speak. She was so terrified of where she was, inches a step away from death. Lilli smiled weakly. She inched her foot back. She finally lost her balance and started to tip backward over the clifftop. Good job, my dear! The voice shrieked with excitement.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:55 pm
Tuesday quickly took steps forward, the slowed down, he caught her hand.
"Lilli. Please." Tuesday said with fear in his voice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:55 pm
haruxxx
“Ok. I’ll show you now, but if you’re still hungry come back down and eat some more ok?” She said with a cheerful smile. She headed for the exit; Ben following by her side.
“It’s up a few levels or so.” She told him pointing at the stairs before she started to go up.

"Oh no.. I'm not hungry anymore." Ben said. "Oh okay." He smiled and followed her out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:00 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday quickly took steps forward, the slowed down, he caught her hand.
"Lilli. Please." Tuesday said with fear in his voice.

"Tuesday.." Lilli said, her voice returning. "I can't do this anymore. I'm tired of ripping myself apart for the both of you." Lilli pulled herself forward, of the cliff edge. She moved a few feet away from it. "I just don't know how I'm supposed to do this!" she sobbed. Lilli let go of his hand.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:03 pm
[Hey Abby, Ori, and Haru. I'm sorry but I have to get off. I've been on for almost 3 hours. Most if that time was waiting for you guys. I don't know if I'll be on later, so TTYL. I LOVE YOU ALL. BYE! heart ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:04 pm
[[ scream YOU ASSES! CALL ME WHEN THESE THINGS HAPPEN! CAROLINE'S THE ONLY ONE! domokun ]]

"LILLI!" Klaash shouted, jerking forward. Tuesday caught her hand. He always steals her, then leaves her.
"Tuesday, move aside." Klaash barked at him, both enraged by his actions of kissing Lilli and speeding a head. After no movement Klaash raised his voice,"MOVE ASIDE.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm
[[ stare Thanks. I get here, and I can't do anything.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:06 pm
Tuesday looked at her, reassuringly. "You and Me, we can go leave the Manor." Tuesady said, putting his arms around her waist. "Nothing would matter. We could live somewhere else. Just you and me."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:06 pm
[[Now I can't think. stare Forget the last post, it no longer works with what just happened.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games