Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:06 am
Nudge three hundred and fifty-seven

127. If I beam off of a vessel that is still hostile, I will arrange to leave behind as large an explosive device as I can obtain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:07 am
Nudge three hundred and fifty-eight

128. I will not have both rotating and non-rotating sections on a ship. If I need rotational gravity, I will spin the whole ship. Any navigational computer that cannot deal with this will be replaced with one that can.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:09 am
Nudge three hundred and fifty-nine

129. I will follow the advice of my Chief Medical Officer. If I am not at 100% of my usual level of physical fitness, I will stick to desk duty unless the fate of something genuinely important hangs in the balance heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:11 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty

130. I will assume that all super-weapons are operational until proven otherwise, especially if they appear to be unguarded. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:13 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-one

131. All critical data and software will be backed up in off-line storage.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:15 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-two

132. A random alien's claims about his/her/its race's cultural values and attitudes will be given no more credence than a random human's claims about human cultural values and attitudes.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:17 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-three

133. My crew shall be trained in the fine arts of tactical combat, such as dispersing assets, walking point, advance, flank and rear guards, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:19 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-four

134. I will not throw infantry into close-quarter combat with creatures of leviathan stature, but shall turn such affairs over to the artillery crew.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:21 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-five

135. If my ship is whisked to the far side of the galaxy, leaving us with a seventy-year journey home, and a super-being offers to take us home instantly in exchange for having his baby, I'll agree and ask what we can get for two babies. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:22 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-six

136. If anyone beams down and their personal communicator drops carrier, all life forms within ten meters of the last known location shall be beamed directly to the brig. A large well-armed security detail will be waiting.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:23 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-seven

137. The people in charge of Sick Bay, Engineering, and R&D will not be the only people staffing those functions, nor shall they accompany away teams.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:26 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-eight

138. I will not ask "What does God need with a space ship?" and then order a torpedo strike. I will order the torpedo strike first, and ponder theology on the trip home.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:29 am
Nudge three hundred and sixty-nine

139. My people will be assigned duties commensurate with their skills. I will not task pilots with leading a ground assault, infiltrating enemy camps, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety

140. If I board a derelict ship, and it appears that the former crew and passengers all died in some horrible fashion, I will immediately leave the ship, destroy it, and toss the wreckage into the nearest stellar object.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:34 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-one

141. If I am in red alert status and discover that it was a false alarm, I will stay in red alert for a while before standing down.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games