Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 am
ChainsawDooM
Like I've probably said before, I'm an Independent.

That you are my dear. That you are! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 am
I'm an Independent... with Democratic tendencies.
Right now, I guess I would be classified in the undecided group. Istill don't know who to vote for. sweatdrop

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:09 am
LittleTnCo

I was in the one called, "Victorian Era-Welcome to the Ball." I had so much fun in there. I went to a few bump ones. But ended up hanging out in the Victorian one. I got to play Charades and watch a few people making fools of themselves on the dance floor. Even got to watch a guy almost get decked by a lady because he kept trying to hit on her. Even after she told the man that she was married. A lot of adventure in that one. Even witnessed a steamy session between a young couple. Man; it was better than the "Harliquin Romance Novels."

I never could get into those "purple paperbacks" myself, although they are my Grandma's fav.
But I did get an excuse brush up on my hippie lingo, share my hippie pics, and I even served up some brownies. (I did move my pet rock to the art section. It seemed like the right spot upside ultrasound pics and a new puppy.) After a day, though, I gots bored. Too bad I didn't get to run into any fellow Watumelons! It sounds like the Victorian Era was the "time" to be.
I'll look forward to seeing what EiJi comes up with for us!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:29 pm
Gweener
I'm an Independent... with Democratic tendencies.
Right now, I guess I would be classified in the undecided group. Istill don't know who to vote for. sweatdrop

It's hard to choose who to vote for, isn't it?  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 pm
Rocks? I must have missed something... Sorry, my computer was down last night while it was updated. (It took 3 hours...ugh!) Poor little Usagi she is becoming a tired little computer. sad Does anyone else name their computers. I think it gives a computer a feeling of warmth and personality and something to relate to. I know it sounds kinda weird, but thats how I have always treated them.

My mother always read romance novels, but I never really got into them. I always gravitated to mystery novels and (as usual) scifi 4laugh

I did try to see if anyone from our gang was around at the Ball, but no luck. I did end up wandering about though and had fun chatting. smile
User Image

Drinks anyone? biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:40 pm
Aww...sorry that had to happen that way, Hazumu... sad
Nice drink, by the way. :0  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:49 pm
FT_Genikit
Aww...sorry that had to happen that way, Hazumu... sad
Nice drink, by the way. :0

Thats ok, I know how hard it is for all of us to get together smile Thanks *huggles*
How are you Genikit?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:39 pm
You're welcome Hazumu. I'm doing ok.
I just noticed that a new items from the envilops is now opened. Sadly for me, I can only use golds and getting gaia cash will be a bit complicated. *sighs*  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:12 am
aRGH! Yeah, I save up gold in advance to get the collectibles. I get you, Genikit. It's totally horrible. But this year's collectibles are SO awesome! Heh. Like the new avvie? ><

Hmm....dance and contests....yep. Waltz over to the activities guild sub forum, people, and get ready to PAR-TAAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 am
@ Genikit: Yes, I think I am having such a hard time choosing because I seem to only hear what they're saying as what they think we want to hear and not what they will actually end up doing if elected. So with my skeptism, I end up thinking it's a choice between the lessers of the two evils instead of the best man for the job. (and I hear ya about the collectibles & cash... I had to drive 30 minutes to get a cash card and I blew threw it pretty quickly. And maybe I am a little paranoid, but I don't think I'll ever be comfortable using my bank or credit card online. *shrugs*) Back to the old earning-gold-rat-race! xp

@ Hazumu: *takes a drink* Ty!
The pet rocks were part of "That One Diner (60's & 70's)" thread at the 6th Annual Ball. They supplied the plain rocks and we got to decorate them. Someone had made one of Hyde from that 70's show. It was funny.
And the only time I had a name from my computer was several years ago when I still had my old one and it was getting seriously out-dated. I called it... "High Maintenance!" rofl

@ Eiji: U look so pretty! Ur going to make a lovely hostess!!! I see you've already been hard at work!

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:12 am
Eiji: Thanks. I like yours too. I guess I like green more than I thought and since I still have two swords, I thought I might as well equip them. smile

Gweener: *sighs* If only I had a good way of getting more Gaia cash it would be easier. I don't have my own credit card...so it's a bother. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:27 pm
I never could get into those "purple paperbacks" myself, although they are my Grandma's fav.
But I did get an excuse brush up on my hippie lingo, share my hippie pics, and I even served up some brownies. (I did move my pet rock to the art section. It seemed like the right spot upside ultrasound pics and a new puppy.) After a day, though, I gots bored. Too bad I didn't get to run into any fellow Watumelons! It sounds like the Victorian Era was the "time" to be.
I'll look forward to seeing what EiJi comes up with for us!

Yay! If you don't mind me saying; you are looking pretty smexi Gwee. Woot Woot

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Hazumu-san
Rocks? I must have missed something... Sorry, my computer was down last night while it was updated. (It took 3 hours...ugh!) Poor little Usagi she is becoming a tired little computer. sad Does anyone else name their computers. I think it gives a computer a feeling of warmth and personality and something to relate to. I know it sounds kinda weird, but thats how I have always treated them.

My mother always read romance novels, but I never really got into them. I always gravitated to mystery novels and (as usual) scifi 4laugh

I did try to see if anyone from our gang was around at the Ball, but no luck. I did end up wandering about though and had fun chatting. smile
User Image
Drinks anyone? biggrin

I'll have to pass on the drink. Had to much at the Ball. But; the fruit looks mighty tempting. wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:32 pm
E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
aRGH! Yeah, I save up gold in advance to get the collectibles. I get you, Genikit. It's totally horrible. But this year's collectibles are SO awesome! Heh. Like the new avvie? ><

Hmm....dance and contests....yep. Waltz over to the activities guild sub forum, people, and get ready to PAR-TAAY!

OMG! Thanks EiJi for taking upon this big Watumelon Extravaganza.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:03 pm
lol. I'm guessing I've been silent for too long I'm like an invisible character at home. XD  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games