Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:56 am
'Set us down by the tower and their may a be a sugar lump in it for you' Arachnid chuckled as he began to gaze and the minature landscape below him becoming inticed and infatuated with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:18 pm
Beast Boy was forced to squint as they entered the shadowy room. The bright light stung his sensitive eyes and he wished that they weren't here. They weren't supposed to be here. This was where the bad guys were taken, not the heroes who captured them.

Kali's eyes darted from side to side as she took in the sights of the cells. A smile kept on tugging at her lips, but she withheld it, just barely.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm
Fox heard Arachnid's silly commet and said, "Haha, very funny." She landed near Titans tower on the island.

Sparrow landed with them and looked around. Something didn't feel right and asked, "So where is everybody?"

~~~~~

Starfire new she can easily break out becasue of her strength and starbolts but she wouldn't dare trying. So instead she liefter her hand up, infront of her face and tried to make a starbolt in her hand. But then her starbolt didn't generate. 'Oh, no something is wrong with my starbolts,' as Starfire thought to herself. 'It must have to deal wiht my emotions,' she thought again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:44 am
'I'm not sure. Come on they may be still asleep' Arachnid muttured noticing various viscous car rutts on the ground. He had a nasty and painful feeling something was deffinately wrong.

Archer took a seat in the custody offices defence office. He sat on the desk smirking continousally now the door was shut. This was too east to easy indeed. It would easy to pick apart these kids without little or no effort.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:51 am
Robin sat on the musty and lumpy mastress. 'Ok Titans lets recap what we know' he tried to get the group motionlised and still and together. They needed to fight their way through this. They couldn't give up when they'd obivously done nothing wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:06 am
Beast Boy nodded his head. "We know Adam was killed last time we went on that mission. We know Archer lost the overall battle and is probably plotting revenge. And we know someone made a fake video of us killing Adam." He listed.

Kali smirked as well and leaned her back against the wall of the office. "Will we be seeing them soon?" She asked.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:15 pm
Starfire heard what Robin and Beast Boy said. She thought about what Beast Boy said about the Archer's revenge and the fake video. She then spoke after her long silence, "Maybe it's Archer's doing."

~~~~~~~~~~

Fox then noticed about the ground too. She sniffed the ground and said, "Wait a minute. The Titans were out here and even a car and some other people."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:29 am
'Very soon. The cops will have on trial within the day and maw and you will be the cops lawyers and I itened to dollop out some hot oozing justice on thoe perfect white titans' he answered delictely flipping a pen up and down as he did.

'Lets go inside and see whats going on' Arachnid replied sternly his eyes forming a confused brow. He moved cuatiously towards then house. The swishing of the sea added to the eeried deadness of the tower.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 am
'It could be or internal affairs have got it in for us. The question if Archers doing this. Hows he infilatrated the police ?' Spider-roibn added tapping his foot up and down to an invisable tune.

'It could be. Though we'll wait. We need to know more about what is going on before we act. Who knows what else has been played against us' Robin patiently sat down on the dirty floor and began to wait patiently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:29 am
Starfire then looked around the cell that they were in and wondered to herself if that they'll ever get out.

~~~~~~~~

Sparrow Girl nodded and just went inside the tower with the two.

Fox walked in, still in her red fox form, and kept sniffing everywhere. For something wasn't right to her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:09 am
Beast Boy sighed. He wasn't in the mood to have to wait around for anything. "Fine... We'll wait. But for how long?" With luck, they could get this sorted out before night fell. Beast Boy wasn't eager to have to sleep on the hard mattresses that were provided here.

Kali nodded her head. It was hard to be patient when the Titans were so close to toppling. "It's going to be the world's greatest trial. Heroes being tried for murder, how amusing."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:32 am
'Too right. We should start in about an hour and should be done in five. Just in time for some brunch' Archer added excidly flipping his pen up and down. A missed meal was a small price to pay to see the Titans go down.

Arachnid cautiously wandered through the tower his furrowed contorted in confusion. This was early mornning why was everything so still and frozen. The group couldn't have just disappered.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:38 am
Kali smiled. "That's great news. We'll have something good to talk about over dinner." Excitement coursed through her body. This was going to be a sweet victory.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:39 am
Sparrow Girl walked around the hallway and saw a door with the name Gemini on it. She then stepped in saw girl stuff in there. "So this must be my room then. But I don't look 12 anymore. I look 14 now," she said to herself.

Fox followed Sparrow Girl and hear what she said. "Your room huh. So youmust of been Gemini who is now Sparrow Girl. Hm, they miss you but I bet don't even remember somethings, huh?" she asked.

Sparrow Girl said, "No Idon't but I do know my name and such."

"Hm, come on lets go," said Fox as she walked out of the room.

"Hm," nodded Saprrow Girl as she left the room and looked around. "Its so dead here," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:48 am
Arachnid returned to the main room staggered by the eerie dead feeling which lingeredin the tower. Everything seemed to be in a state of preperation and no one was here to carry it out. He know had to look at the dark secnario that something had happened to the Titans. He wish he didn't have to but thier was no alternative.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games