Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:30 pm

User Image
L picked up his tea and sipped it looking at Shirou "...If you're really that sure...What I need to be done is you must some how without seeming suspisious announce your name to the world...This is more or less a test for all of you...Because if Shirou dies I can announce none of you as being Kira...Light."
Light looked at L and said "Huh? What is it Ryuzaki?"
L drank his tea again and said "I need you to bring your girlfriend...You know...Manea Sima..." ((Misa Amane's allies that L made up...Who wants to play an extra character because I don't wanna play as Misa but she's kinda a V.I.P in Death Note...If no one wants to I'll try to find a way around her.))
Light thought to himself 'Damn...This could be my one chance to get rid of a member of the task force...But if Ryuzaki's going to have me under security again...Ugh...I'll need to find a way around this...' he nodded and said "I'll see if she'll pick up..." he opened his cell phone, punched in Misa's number and waited for her to pick up. ((If you wunna play Misa just automaticly pick up. If not it'll just seem like she's not there))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:43 pm

((Hmm...id'd play misa...but i fear i'd mess it up...))

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:18 pm

((Well theres only 1 way to find out smile . Lets give it a shot and if you don't like it you could quit the role and leave it for some one else, what do ya say?))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 pm

wISHFULLthiNKer124

"Do you have to come when I'm having the most fun?" Muraki licked the blood off his fingers, "Mmm, I don't think I regret it at all."
Tatsumi snuck around and went to untying Hisoka, the boy collapsed into Tatsumi's arms as the older shinigami went to unstrap Tsuzuki, who seemed like he had passed out. Muraki ignored Tatsumi and focused on Tetsuiga, "Well, it seems I'm no match, now doesn't it?" He removed the hair from his right eye, revealing it to be mechanical. He had used the eye before to hypnotize other people before. He used it to try and keep InuYasha still, "Looks like we'll have to continue this another time, my friends. I'll return with some better toys other than Oriya."
With that he moved back to his computer. A bright light filled the room and before he vanished, Muraki could be seen giving InuYasha a seductive look.
The room returned to normal, the group left in the darkness.
"That coward!" Tatsumi growled angrily, "Get back here Muraki!" He shouted, but was only answered with silence, "Damn him...."

((Oh, Kagome's not gonna be happy if she hears about that look . . .))
InuYasha growled low and murmured something with a lot of profanity and complaints about cowardice. "I really didn't like the way that guy looked at me." he growled. He turned to Tatsumi putting away his sword. "I can carry one of them." he stated. He got iritable whenever he did a good deed.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:56 pm

((InuYasha can help Tsuzuki and Hisoka beat the hell out of Muraki for being a sick, insane, perverted doctor.))

"Thanks," Tatsumi said as he held Hisoka, with out the constant wires cutting into him, he was slowly starting to heal himself, the blood flow from his wounds had ceased, "Grab Tsuzuki, please, then if you hold onto my shirt I can teleport us back to L's office."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:15 pm

((LOL . . . he'll have fun with that. And what about Saber?))
InuYasha picked up Tsuzuki and swung him onto his shoulder. He grabbed a loose part of Tatsumi's shirt and held on.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:23 pm

((Lol, yea, but Muraki's a tricky fellow-> User Image ))

"Hold on tight," he said as he concentraited on moving all the bodies to L's office. In a flash they were gone and soon reapeared in the office.
"Hisoka! Tsuzuki!" Watari stood up and went over to his injured companions.
"We need to get them laid down somewhere, is there a bed? Or could we use the couch?" Tatsumi asked.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:48 pm

((Heheh, that comic's funny. But you can't count out InuYasha's nose.))
Kagome jumped up as she saw InuYasha and Tatsumi appear with Hisoka and Tsuzuki. "Anything I can do to help?" she asked noticing that Hisoka and Tsuzuki were unconcious.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:59 pm

((lmao. InuYasha would probably wind up being molested by Muraki anyway.))

"Could you help me find a place to lie them down?" Tatsumi asked Kagome. Watari looked at Tatsumi.
"Was it?"
"Muraki? Yea," Tatsumi nodded.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:14 pm

((And this could very likely be the Shinigami's theme song, lol: http://youtube.com/watch?v=j9MLDBB9l5M ))

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:45 pm

((Funny vid. And Kagome's self-control would snap if Muraki did that. . .although . . . she being who she is . . . she would end up being the reason Muraki could get InuYasha in that position in the first place. . . .AHH BAD THOUGHTS!!!!))
InuYasha looked at Kagome. 'That's my Kagome, always thinking of others. . . . wait . . . "my" Kagome? When did I start thinking of her as mine?' he thought.
Kagome nodded. "There are two couches in here right? So we could lie them there." she said. "Who's Muraki?"
"A psycho b*****d," InuYasha muttered. He felt a shiver run down his spine when he remembered the look Muraki had given him. 'Sick creep.' he thought.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:50 pm

((Muraki would just be like, "ooo goodie, more fun!" course, he would never say "ooo goodie." Lol, Muraki's insane.))

"More specifically he's the psycho b*****d who raped and murdered Hisoka," Watari said as he helped lay Hisoka down. Tatsumi took Tsuzuki from InuYasha an laid him down on the other couch, "He's been giving us trouble ever since Hisoka became a shinigami."

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:02 am

Kagome gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. With wide eyes, she looked at Hisoka. "A-and what about Tsuzuki?" she asked her hands slowly lowering.
When Tatsumi took Tsuzuki from him, InuYasha went to stand next to Kagome.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 am

"What about him?" Watari asked. Tsuzuki stirred a little but remained unconscious as Tatsumi monitored Hisoka's wounds, making sure they were healing.

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 am

"W-well. . ." She was almost afraid to ask the question.
InuYasha placed a hand on Kagome's shoulder and gave his version of her question. "What the ******** does Muraki want with him?"
((Aww . . . InuKag fluff. . . heart ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games